PDA

View Full Version : Want some cheese with that whine?

FanSince72
12-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Flacco grumbles about Tebow coverage
December, 16, 2011

By Jamison Hensley

Don't expect Joe Flacco to be Tebowing anytime soon.

The Ravens quarterback publicly complained about how the national spotlight is focused on Tim Tebow and questioned why Baltimore doesn't receive the same attention.

"I like Tim, but you have a tendency to want to -- I don't want to see Tim do bad -- but look what happens after he wins a football game," Flacco told a local radio station in Baltimore, via NFL.com. "If you watched 'SportsCenter' today, it was Tim Tebow then something else, Tim Tebow then something else, and Tim Tebow then something else. When we beat the Steelers, were we on TV? No. I couldn't even find a Baltimore Ravens highlight. I think that's kinda the way it is around Baltimore. We don't always get our respect but you gotta deal with it and go out there every week and just win football games."

This drew a reaction from Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley, who has taken a shot at Flacco previously. Relaying the news to his followers, Woodley tweeted: "Is it me or does some1 sound jealous? LOL!!"

Flacco could successfully argue that the Ravens have a better record than the Broncos and he is putting up better numbers than Tebow. But the dramatic finishes by Tebow have become a national sensation.

Flacco's comments also come before the Ravens make their fifth prime-time appearance of the season, a Sunday night game at San Diego.

"I just think we're disrespected as an organization when it comes to the media," Flacco said.

The Ravens played a major role in Tebow-mania landing in Denver. Baltimore was the team that traded its 2010 first-round pick to the Broncos, who used the 25th overall pick on Tebow. The Ravens received picks in the second (pass rusher Sergio Kindle), third (tight end Ed Dickson) and fourth rounds (tight end Dennis Pitta).

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/38194/flacco-grumbles-about-tebow-coverage

Rick5895
12-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Well, they will get lots of coverage when Flacco and the Ratbirds play and lose to the Steelers in the playoffs!!

What a stiff!!

:crying01::crying01::crying01:

:tt04::tt04::tt04:

stb_steeler
12-17-2011, 12:46 PM
See, all the whining from their fans has spread to their QB......:popcorn:

casteeler
12-17-2011, 01:08 PM
How about some attention on Monday for Flacco, the headlines can read " Flacco and Ravens blown out in San Diego"

StainlessStill
12-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Hissy fit much? What a f*ckin toolbag, sissy. If Ben would of done this, the entire FLOCK of the Ravens fanbase would of been pissing their pants of laughter. What a complete joke this guy is. First rumbling about his contract, crying, and now offended and jealous of Tim Tebow? Wah, wah, wah. Get over it dude, you're not even the best QB in your own division. Flacco STILL has to go through the Steelers in the playoffs to gain credibility. (This dude needs to open his eyes, maybe that Bert unibrow is covering them up. I've seen nothing but Ravens praise and that Torrey Smith PUSHOFF multiple times when they beat us here in Pittsburgh. This dude needs some Kleenex.)

Until then, keep giving your coach's Gatorade bath's and embarrassing yourselves in the media, Baltimorons.

jjpro11
12-17-2011, 02:08 PM
hardly surprising coming from the whiniest football team in the NFL.. the coach, players, and fans.. all they do is cry and whine.

Black N' Yellow
12-17-2011, 02:14 PM
He does kinda have a point about the media over-hyping Tebow but he just needs to deal with it and try to actually get past the Steelers in the playoffs for once...

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 02:32 PM
He does kinda have a point about the media over-hyping Tebow but he just needs to deal with it and try to actually get past the Steelers in the playoffs for once...

Tebow has been dissed and thrown under the bus since he was drafted, and now he's winning. He always been in the media, but now he's in it because he's winning. I hope he keeps getting media coverage, because he deserves it. It isn't just him though. That Broncos team has really hit it's stride.

As for Flacco. He's not ready for the playoffs. He was scared half to death both time's we played them this year.

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Flacco is messing with a higher power here - it is like saying Jesus is getting too much pub

There will be consequences for The Unibrow

PeRK82
12-17-2011, 06:13 PM
Flacco grumbles about Tebow coverage
December, 16, 2011

By Jamison Hensley

Don't expect Joe Flacco to be Tebowing anytime soon.

The Ravens quarterback publicly complained about how the national spotlight is focused on Tim Tebow and questioned why Baltimore doesn't receive the same attention.

"I like Tim, but you have a tendency to want to -- I don't want to see Tim do bad -- but look what happens after he wins a football game," Flacco told a local radio station in Baltimore, via NFL.com. "If you watched 'SportsCenter' today, it was Tim Tebow then something else, Tim Tebow then something else, and Tim Tebow then something else. When we beat the Steelers, were we on TV? No. I couldn't even find a Baltimore Ravens highlight. I think that's kinda the way it is around Baltimore. We don't always get our respect but you gotta deal with it and go out there every week and just win football games."

This drew a reaction from Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley, who has taken a shot at Flacco previously. Relaying the news to his followers, Woodley tweeted: "Is it me or does some1 sound jealous? LOL!!"

Flacco could successfully argue that the Ravens have a better record than the Broncos and he is putting up better numbers than Tebow. But the dramatic finishes by Tebow have become a national sensation.

Flacco's comments also come before the Ravens make their fifth prime-time appearance of the season, a Sunday night game at San Diego.

"I just think we're disrespected as an organization when it comes to the media," Flacco said.

The Ravens played a major role in Tebow-mania landing in Denver. Baltimore was the team that traded its 2010 first-round pick to the Broncos, who used the 25th overall pick on Tebow. The Ravens received picks in the second (pass rusher Sergio Kindle), third (tight end Ed Dickson) and fourth rounds (tight end Dennis Pitta).

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/38194/flacco-grumbles-about-tebow-coverage

Wow that s funny, because they discussed that on NFL 32 last night and totally Agreed with him. Arnt you sick of hearing about Tebow, the guy sucks, only reason he wins is because of his DEFENSE and some fluke plays like gimme fieldgoals missed by the opposing team or just dumb plays from the Bears RB.

PeRK82
12-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Flacco is messing with a higher power here - it is like saying Jesus is getting too much pub

I guess you could say that if you actually believed in that crap called RELIGION

Unibrow has been gone for a few yrs now buddy.:thumbsup:

PeRK82
12-17-2011, 06:19 PM
See, all the whining from their fans has spread to their QB......:popcorn:

I know this is your guys forum and all and im trying to be respectful but isnt it hypocritical to talk about whining when Steeler fans whine about Harrison being suspended, Sue got his, Harrison is a hell of a player but he has been bitten the hand that feeds him for too long now. (Roger Goddel) < who i also think is an ass whipe

tanda10506
12-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Disrespected as an organization when it comes to the media? The ravens haven't won anything big in a long time and always end there season in Pittsburgh, they are a good team but unless you win big the media will tend to over look you. Furthermore, join the club and get used to it. The Steelers and plenty other teams are "disrespected" by the media year in and year out. The Tebow situation is an exception to the rule, usually the media ball washing is centered around some team that is passing for 400+ yards a game. No matter how bad their defense is, or ineffective their running game is, if they can pass for big numbers they are in the league's "cool crowd". IF Flacco ever wins a championship then he will get a little more of the spotlight, but bottom line is the league doesn't want to see the style of football the ravens or Steelers play. Ben has won 2 SB's, been to 3 and beats the ravens in the playoffs all the time and still doesn't get the credit he deserves. Bottom line, don't worry about the media.

i82much
12-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Riiiiiggghhhttt, the Steelers or their fans would never stoop to playing the victim and convincing themselves they aren't being treated fairly. Hah! My goodness. Pot? Kettle?

PeRK82
12-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Disrespected as an organization when it comes to the media? The ravens haven't won anything big in a long time and always end there season in Pittsburgh, they are a good team but unless you win big the media will tend to over look you. Furthermore, join the club and get used to it. The Steelers and plenty other teams are "disrespected" by the media year in and year out. The Tebow situation is an exception to the rule, usually the media ball washing is centered around some team that is passing for 400+ yards a game. No matter how bad their defense is, or ineffective their running game is, if they can pass for big numbers they are in the league's "cool crowd". IF Flacco ever wins a championship then he will get a little more of the spotlight, but bottom line is the league doesn't want to see the style of football the ravens or Steelers play. Ben has won 2 SB's, been to 3 and beats the ravens in the playoffs all the time and still doesn't get the credit he deserves. Bottom line, don't worry about the media.

Just to let everyone know , Joes comments were taking out of contexts, He wasnt referring to just the RAVENS ORGANIZATION, he was referring to the whole NFL ORGANIZATION as a whole. Im sick of TEBOW, ive watch 4 games so far of DENVER and trust me, he hasnt done anythng what so ever to impress me. Vick does the same thing as TEBOW but better. Would any Steeler fan want TEBOW on their team as a qb, HELL NO and the same goes for RAVENS fans and pretty much any other team for that matter. Let me see TEBOW throw 4 td and beat the crap out of the PATS and maybe he will get my respect, but even then the PATS defense is one of the worst this yr. So its a matter of Tebow keeping up with Brady. Plus Brady is facing DENVERS defense, Tebow is facing the Pats Defense so it wont be too hard to score on the pats. Brady would have a field day playing the PATS defense. The same cant be said for TEBOW playing DENVERS. And Practicing against your own teams defense doesnt even count anymore, its not even half contact ,let alone full contact.

tanda10506
12-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Agreed, somehow Tebow keeps winning games but it will not sustain. It doesn't have a prayer of sustaining. The NFL is so much different then college football that defenses will get caught off guard by the goof ball type plays Denver runs. I think the pats are going to blow them out, I don't think Denver will even score much on the pats horrible defense because the Denver offense sucks. It consists of a lot of help from the defense, luck, and backyard style plays that catch defenses off guard for the time being. Eventually it won't work for them at all and eventually they will be playing a defense like ours and someone like Clark or Timmons who are moving freely around the field will read the play and put Tebow out for a while. Seems like a nice guy, and yes they are somehow winning, but it's not NFL football and it will dwindle just like the wildcat.

harrison'samonster
12-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Wow that s funny, because they discussed that on NFL 32 last night and totally Agreed with him. Arnt you sick of hearing about Tebow, the guy sucks, only reason he wins is because of his DEFENSE and some fluke plays like gimme fieldgoals missed by the opposing team or just dumb plays from the Bears RB.

yes it is funny. Flacco is a complete joke. I don't care how Denver wins, they are playing together great and winning as a team. I don't care how much coverage Tebow gets, he keeps winning and it doesn't matter how.

Flacco's comments are ridiculously funny. He needs to stop worrying about his image in the media.

harrison'samonster
12-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Agreed, somehow Tebow keeps winning games but it will not sustain. It doesn't have a prayer of sustaining. The NFL is so much different then college football that defenses will get caught off guard by the goof ball type plays Denver runs. I think the pats are going to blow them out, I don't think Denver will even score much on the pats horrible defense because the Denver offense sucks. It consists of a lot of help from the defense, luck, and backyard style plays that catch defenses off guard for the time being. Eventually it won't work for them at all and eventually they will be playing a defense like ours and someone like Clark or Timmons who are moving freely around the field will read the play and put Tebow out for a while. Seems like a nice guy, and yes they are somehow winning, but it's not NFL football and it will dwindle just like the wildcat.

I would tend to agree, but remember the Steelers in 04, they beat the Patriots (who were better then), and the Eagles (who were great that year) in back to back weeks.

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Flacco's not a quarterback. He can't get it done in crunchtime, and it only works for him when the Ref's help.

steelcity1974
12-17-2011, 10:00 PM
He gets it from their coach.

BossAus
12-17-2011, 10:25 PM
I guess you could say that if you actually believed in that crap called RELIGION

Unibrow has been gone for a few yrs now buddy.:thumbsup:

You're right. Now he has that awful Fu Manchu. The facial hair gods have not been kind to him.

tanda10506
12-18-2011, 12:13 AM
He'll grow the brow again. Poor bastard looks like Bert.

PeRK82
12-18-2011, 01:05 AM
yes it is funny. Flacco is a complete joke. I don't care how Denver wins, they are playing together great and winning as a team. I don't care how much coverage Tebow gets, he keeps winning and it doesn't matter how.

Flacco's comments are ridiculously funny. He needs to stop worrying about his image in the media.

Like i said in my other post buddy, Flacco's comment were taken out of complete context. There was 3 seperate questions asked to Flacco and he responded to all of them and they re-edited to seem like they asked him one question about Tebow and that was the answer Flacco gave. Sorry but i have to disagree with you on the whole Tebow coverage, ive seen atleast 4 whole games and i have never seen in the history of watching the NFL a team that gets that lucky that many times, game after game after game. Its unreal on how they win off of Fluke ,weird , luck that goes their way everytime.
The Bears game was unreal, that game was a lock and all Barber had to do was stay inbounds, then when they played the Chargers, the Chargers kicker misses a chip shot to win the game.

PeRK82
12-18-2011, 01:15 AM

UMMMM, i already said this once, but ill say it again. Flacco was NOT talking about the RAVENS ORGANIZATION , He was talking about the Whole NFL ORGANIZATION, Steelers included about not getting any coverage, its always a 15 MIN TEBOW TALK, then a 5 min other team, then another 15 min TEBOW something else talk, etc,etc ,etc.

He was taking up for everyone, He only said what EVERYONE, even ALOT of analyst are thinking. That's why alot of analyst agree with him.

PeRK82
12-18-2011, 01:23 AM
He'll grow the brow again. Poor bastard looks like Bert.

Never understood why a QBs look is so important.

Any ways Flacco and Pitta's mutton chops are for good luck and they are doing it for Charity. Im not a fan of it either but all well. Thought his mountain man play off beard was better but who am i. Maybe he will start growing it again after the RAVENS beat the CHARGERS because it will be a guarantee for the play offs no matter what.

Deserei90
12-18-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh great, Here comes Raven fans to the rescue!

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 01:43 AM

Watch out, those damn birds have lice! :chuckle:

Third Rail
12-18-2011, 02:08 AM
I hate Flacco, but I hate Tebow more, so I give him credit for calling out ESPN and NFLN for their 24-7 Teblowing. I love watching sports coverage -- not just the Steelers but the entire NFL because there are a lot of players that I respect and admire -- and it's practically turned into non-stop Tebow coverage and debates about how important he is to his team and the league and how he's silenced his critics, blah blah blah. The other day they were saying that TEBOW SHOULD GET F***ING LEAGUE MVP CONSIDERATION. Are you shitting me?! A guy who can't complete a pass until the 4th quarter of a game? So screw Tebow and screw his batshit crazy religious nut fans who think that God is out there scoring touchdowns or something.

Now, I do have an argument against Flacco here, and that's simply that the Ravens DO get ample coverage by the national sports media. Not as much as Tebow, but that's because NO ONE gets as much as Tebow. But the Ravens are constantly mentioned with the rest of the league and even Flacco, whom some would argue hasn't played well throughout the season, is getting praise from them. Hell, Steve Young called the Ravens the most talented team in the AFC. So I'm not sure why he thinks Baltimore is being disrespected. But I'm totally with him on the Tebow stuff. Hopefully when the Pats beat the Broncos down on Sunday (and clinch a playoff spot for the Steelers... yes, this can statistically happen somehow) the media will ease off of it a bit.

steeltheone
12-18-2011, 05:43 AM
The talent of that Denver team is not very good. The kid deserves kuddos.

Im just glad somebody positive is getting some coverage instead of some thug.

Rick5895
12-18-2011, 06:41 AM
Tebow is doing a nice job....in the 4th quarter. The only reason he is able to appear like he's the comeback king is ...THE DENVER DEFENSE IS PLAYING LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last guy who should be whining is Flacco or anyone on the Ratbirds. Every time someone on this site starts a thread that happens to mention a Ratbird or the Baltimoron organization, their fans "flock" in here like a plague. I suspect these fans are secret STEELER fans and wish they could be us.
Can't for the life of me figure out what a bunch of fans of the greatest sports organization (STEELERS)have to say that would interest the fans of another team. I guess as the greatest fans in the world, we have to put up with these little intrusions from time to time, LOL.

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

PeRK82
12-18-2011, 07:19 PM

Thats funny because, you guys are ALWAYS on our Forum.

PeRK82
12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
I hate Flacco, but I hate Tebow more, so I give him credit for calling out ESPN and NFLN for their 24-7 Teblowing. I love watching sports coverage -- not just the Steelers but the entire NFL because there are a lot of players that I respect and admire -- and it's practically turned into non-stop Tebow coverage and debates about how important he is to his team and the league and how he's silenced his critics, blah blah blah. The other day they were saying that TEBOW SHOULD GET F***ING LEAGUE MVP CONSIDERATION. Are you shitting me?! A guy who can't complete a pass until the 4th quarter of a game? So screw Tebow and screw his batshit crazy religious nut fans who think that God is out there scoring touchdowns or something.

Now, I do have an argument against Flacco here, and that's simply that the Ravens DO get ample coverage by the national sports media. Not as much as Tebow, but that's because NO ONE gets as much as Tebow. But the Ravens are constantly mentioned with the rest of the league and even Flacco, whom some would argue hasn't played well throughout the season, is getting praise from them. Hell, Steve Young called the Ravens the most talented team in the AFC. So I'm not sure why he thinks Baltimore is being disrespected. But I'm totally with him on the Tebow stuff. Hopefully when the Pats beat the Broncos down on Sunday (and clinch a playoff spot for the Steelers... yes, this can statistically happen somehow) the media will ease off of it a bit.

The messed up thing is, they just got Whopped by the Pats, and TEBOW will still get Praise, where is you HOLY GOD now tebow.

PeRK82
12-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Tebow is doing a nice job....in the 4th quarter. The only reason he is able to appear like he's the comeback king is ...THE DENVER DEFENSE IS PLAYING LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last guy who should be whining is Flacco or anyone on the Ratbirds. Every time someone on this site starts a thread that happens to mention a Ratbird or the Baltimoron organization, their fans "flock" in here like a plague. I suspect these fans are secret STEELER fans and wish they could be us.
Can't for the life of me figure out what a bunch of fans of the greatest sports organization (STEELERS)have to say that would interest the fans of another team. I guess as the greatest fans in the world, we have to put up with these little intrusions from time to time, LOL.

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

Dude you have no clue what you are talking about, Us RAVENS fans flock on this site, Ok maybe a few , what ever because Us RAVENS fans are trying to make you STEELER fans understand that FLACCO was NOT talking about the RAVENS organization not getting any Coverage, He was talking about the NFL Organization not getting any coverage. I only said it 4 maybe 5 time now and you people still are not understanding that.

Just curious , why were STEELER fans on the RAVENS forum when the STEELERS were playing the Browns, posting on the STEELERS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD on the RAVENS forum. I know you probably dont know why they were because i still dont understand why they were, If anything they should have been on this forums or the BROWNS forum, not a RAVENS forum that has nothing to do with the game that was going on. Thats like me a Ravens fan posting on lets say STEELERS @ K.C, why would i , doesnt make sense.

Atlanta Dan
12-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Dude you have no clue what you are talking about, Us RAVENS fans flock on this site, Ok maybe a few , what ever because Us RAVENS fans are trying to make you STEELER fans understand that FLACCO was NOT talking about the RAVENS organization not getting any Coverage, He was talking about the NFL Organization not getting any coverage. I only said it 4 maybe 5 time now and you people still are not understanding that.

Just curious , why were STEELER fans on the RAVENS forum when the STEELERS were playing the Browns, posting on the STEELERS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD on the RAVENS forum. I know you probably dont know why they were because i still dont understand why they were, If anything they should have been on this forums or the BROWNS forum, not a RAVENS forum that has nothing to do with the game that was going on. Thats like me a Ravens fan posting on lets say STEELERS @ K.C, why would i , doesnt make sense.

FWIW I have never posted on a Ravens forum - please go away:drink:

Rick5895
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM

I would never and have never wasted my time on any other teams forum. Why would I ? If you can't take the criticism then don't come here. I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting some Ratbird fan in here defending anyone from that team. But if you weren't tolling our forum like an envious little boy (or girl) you wouldn't know about the thread calling Bert a whiner. Now piss off.

harrison'samonster
12-18-2011, 08:08 PM
UMMMM, i already said this once, but ill say it again. Flacco was NOT talking about the RAVENS ORGANIZATION , He was talking about the Whole NFL ORGANIZATION, Steelers included about not getting any coverage, its always a 15 MIN TEBOW TALK, then a 5 min other team, then another 15 min TEBOW something else talk, etc,etc ,etc.

He was taking up for everyone, He only said what EVERYONE, even ALOT of analyst are thinking. That's why alot of analyst agree with him.

No other grown man needs Joe Flacco to take up there cause for them. Flacco needs to shut his mouth, the nfl isn't a popularity contest. It's a business.

The Ravens are playing good football this year, and if they make this their year, they'll get some good coverage. But a week after the Suberbowl, the media will be talking about the big storys. That's always going to be your Tebows and Rogers and Bradys and Mannings.

Once again, Flacco needs to shut up about it because it doesn't matter. Nobody should care that these same people are always getting all the media hype.

You don't believe in that "crap Religion", but you believe in luck. Is that so much easier to believe in than God? I know neither one is easy to believe in, so why do you want to credit all of Denver's success to luck. This is the nfl man, winning isn't easy, but apparently whining comes easy to some.

i82much
12-18-2011, 09:21 PM
I would never and have never wasted my time on any other teams forum. Why would I ? If you can't take the criticism then don't come here. I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting some Ratbird fan in here defending anyone from that team. But if you weren't tolling our forum like an envious little boy (or girl) you wouldn't know about the thread calling Bert a whiner. Now piss off.

Actually there are a few Steelers fans that post on various Ravens forums and bring some interesting thoughts to the discussion, a little different perspective, and it is a good thing. Unfortunately, there are some douchbag Ravens fans on those forums who can't tell the difference between trolling and just talking some football with fans of another team, so they just jump down their throat anyway. See any symmetry here?

mizzouristeeler
12-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Actually there are a few Steelers fans that post on various Ravens forums and bring some interesting thoughts to the discussion, a little different perspective, and it is a good thing. Unfortunately, there are some douchbag Ravens fans on those forums who can't tell the difference between trolling and just talking some football with fans of another team, so they just jump down their throat anyway. See any symmetry here?

Nope.

i82much
12-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Nope.

Hey it's entirely up to each person whether they want to go instantly into attack mode or just listen and respond intelligently. For some folks you just figure the internet is a place where they feel safe yelling at people they will never meet and acting tough and such. It's not impressive. If you've got a reasonable counterargument, then hey that makes for a good discussion. At the end of the day, you kind of have to suspect that someone who gets a kick out of calling people names on the internet probably doesn't have a lot of other great things going on in their life.

Rick5895
12-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Hey it's entirely up to each person whether they want to go instantly into attack mode or just listen and respond intelligently. For some folks you just figure the internet is a place where they feel safe yelling at people they will never meet and acting tough and such. It's not impressive. If you've got a reasonable counterargument, then hey that makes for a good discussion. At the end of the day, you kind of have to suspect that someone who gets a kick out of calling people names on the internet probably doesn't have a lot of other great things going on in their life.

Shouldn't you be watching your "beloved " Ravens rather than trolling over here. Or are you tired of watching them getting beat and along with that the division ?

jjpro11
12-18-2011, 10:28 PM
Harbaugh whining at halftime.. lol.. classic!

BleedPurple
12-18-2011, 11:09 PM
hardly surprising coming from the whiniest football team in the NFL.. the coach, players, and fans.. all they do is cry and whine.

2nd whiniest, we still have to get by you guys, who are way out in front.

Sixburgher
12-18-2011, 11:12 PM
2nd whiniest, we still have to get by you guys, who are way out in front.

This from a member of a fanbase that bitches and cries about how the refs are going to screw the Ravens in the Steelers favor several days BEFORE they even play each other. :coffee:

i82much
12-19-2011, 12:12 AM
Shouldn't you be watching your "beloved " Ravens rather than trolling over here. Or are you tired of watching them getting beat and along with that the division ?

Just sayin'. You start just being a total d*ck to people who are more or less just respectfully disagreeing with you, it just makes you look like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-vt0v6VpUY

I mean if that makes you feel good, go for it bro.

Pentheon
12-19-2011, 12:23 AM
I swear someone on that team is always bitching about something, mainly harbaugh though...

shut the hell up and play the game

MasterOfPuppets
12-19-2011, 01:04 AM
hopefully now flacco and the ratbirds get their due...i wanna see 24/7 coverage of flacco throwing picks and ray lewis missing tackles ...:toofunny:

Sixburgher
12-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Kind of a dearth of Ravens fans around here all of a sudden, seeing how ubiquitous they've been since around November 7th or so.

i82much
12-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Kind of a dearth of Ravens fans around here all of a sudden, seeing how ubiquitous they've been since around November 7th or so.

Right here. Getting sleepy though.

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 02:01 AM
I swear someone on that team is always bitching about something, mainly harbaugh though...

shut the hell up and play the game

The whole team whines, that's why Harbaugh is the perfect coach for that team :wink02:

IowaSteeler927
12-19-2011, 03:26 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/zclary923/flaccounistache.jpg

Made this one myself with some elite microsoft paint skills.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/zclary923/Burt-Flacco.png

Found this on Google Image Search. ROFLCOPTER!

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 03:34 AM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/zclary923/flaccounistache.jpg

Made this one myself with some elite microsoft paint skills.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/zclary923/Burt-Flacco.png

Found this on Google Image Search. ROFLCOPTER!

:rofl:

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 04:33 AM
Well, he complained and complained, bitched and moaned. And now he's got what he wanted. Every 5 minutes on ESPN there's a look at both of his interceptions, and discussion about the 20-30 drop off runningback passes. He's getting his airtime :chuckle:

Rick5895
12-19-2011, 07:27 AM
Just sayin'. You start just being a total d*ck to people who are more or less just respectfully disagreeing with you, it just makes you look like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-vt0v6VpUY

I mean if that makes you feel good, go for it bro.

I guess if telling the fan of a rival to quit trolling makes me a "dick" so be it. I'M sorry I didn't bow down and treat you like royalty or any of the other Ravens fans for that matter, but , really, what do you expect? If someone was actually talking football , so be it, I would love to engage in good football chat, for or against both our teams, but coming to another teams forum, defending your players because a Raven fan is so concerned what our chat board is saying about him is kind of well, weird.
All I ask is why bother, I could really care less what Ravens fans say about the Steelers on the Ravens forums and I would never feel the need to go there and "defend" any of them.
It's kind of sad you would be here on our forum while your team is playing a nationally televised game.

Dino 6 Rings
12-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Living Rent Free in their heads.

Someone wake me when the Ravens beat the Steelers in a meaningful game ok...thanks.

i82much
12-19-2011, 10:54 AM
I guess if telling the fan of a rival to quit trolling makes me a "dick" so be it. I'M sorry I didn't bow down and treat you like royalty or any of the other Ravens fans for that matter, but , really, what do you expect? If someone was actually talking football , so be it, I would love to engage in good football chat, for or against both our teams, but coming to another teams forum, defending your players because a Raven fan is so concerned what our chat board is saying about him is kind of well, weird.
All I ask is why bother, I could really care less what Ravens fans say about the Steelers on the Ravens forums and I would never feel the need to go there and "defend" any of them.
It's kind of sad you would be here on our forum while your team is playing a nationally televised game.

Eh, I just thought the guy was making a counterpoint. Wasn't like he was being a major tool or anything. I didn't see why it merited being told to "piss off." I mean if someone wanted to come on a Raven's board and defend Harrison, I say go for it. There are going to be people that jump down your throat for that even if you do it in a reasonable manner and that's unfortunate.

MasterOfPuppets
12-19-2011, 12:00 PM
quote this ...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/alternatethumbnails/story/2011-12/66860256-18201911.jpg

suggs ... "no gatorade showa for your bitch ass today jimmy"

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 12:46 PM
quote this ...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/alternatethumbnails/story/2011-12/66860256-18201911.jpg

Really? I interpreted: "I want my food!".

Fire Arians
12-19-2011, 01:04 PM
quote this ...

look at terrell suggs teeth n gums, look like his momma had an affair with mister ed

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 01:23 PM
look at terrell suggs teeth n gums, look like his momma had an affair with mister ed

:rofl::rofl:

blue2noise
12-19-2011, 01:48 PM
quote this ...

"Expletive expletive STEELERS, expletive expletive expletive STEELERS"

kirklandrules
12-19-2011, 02:24 PM
quote this ...

"Doe, a deer, a female deer." :whistle:
"Ray, a murdering son of a b!tch." :whistle:
"Me, a man who'd rather wear tights and sing!" :whistle:

FanSince72
12-19-2011, 02:55 PM

"Because Flacco's not a F****** quarterback
and because he F******sucks! OK?"

Opt2loc
12-19-2011, 03:01 PM
quote this ...

"I think I got a tooth loose coach."

Danny136200
12-19-2011, 03:08 PM

You do know that Joe did say that the Raven felt disrespected because they do not get any media coverage, right? and of course he was talking about his team, he was not representing the NFL as whole.

soulkitchen
12-19-2011, 04:07 PM
quote this ...

Maybe the baltimore zoo could get that freak to clean their aquarium.

http://pixty.net/photos/animals/plecostomus/plecostomus-205665.jpg

Buddha Bus
12-19-2011, 05:24 PM

"Dammit, Jim! This is karma paying us back for letting a double-murderer back on the field!"

" Sizzle. Kicked-In-The-Balls-So-Hard University."

"I hope the other Harbaugh can get us a division title!"

Atlanta Dan
12-19-2011, 07:31 PM

And indeed there were consequences:chuckle:

Unlike Joe Flacco and the Ravens, Rivers and the Chargers played as if they were postseason-bound. ...

Flacco got the treatment many thought Rivers would. Flacco was sacked five times -- three by former Ravens linebacker Antwan Barnes -- and intercepted twice.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311218024

Twentyvalve
12-19-2011, 07:46 PM
You got that right. I live just outside of Baltimore, and let me tell you, the Ravens fans (and the Ravens and Harbaugh seemingly) think they should win just for showing up.

Harbaugh told the Chargers they are not supposed to sack Flacoo, or intercept passes. I guess they did not listen. As a result, he is real mad at them.

And indeed there were consequences:chuckle:

Unlike Joe Flacco and the Ravens, Rivers and the Chargers played as if they were postseason-bound. ...

Flacco got the treatment many thought Rivers would. Flacco was sacked five times -- three by former Ravens linebacker Antwan Barnes -- and intercepted twice.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311218024