PDA

View Full Version : Key to victory: Make your pick

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 01:42 PM
After every game, we make our picks for player of the game. Now there's been one man who's been in just about every player of the game discussion this year.

Antonio Brown.

He's averaging 4-6 3rd down catches a game, and a majority of them are 12 yards or more! This kid has really stepped up big time, and we've seen it since the pre-season. I think Brown will be a big playmaker for us on Monday, and he's my key to victory. Now, who do you think'll make the big difference?

FanSince72
12-17-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm not being a smartass, but the way I look at every game is that the key to victory is for us to score one more point than they do.

How that happens and who makes it happen is of little interest to me and it's really only something that can be discussed after the fact anyway.

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm not being a smartass, but the way I look at every game is that the key to victory is for us to score one more point than they do.

How that happens and who makes it happen is of little interest to me and it's really only something that can be discussed after the fact anyway.

I was wondering how long it would take before people realized the key to victory didn't need to be a player, and it happened on the first post :chuckle:

DanRooney
12-17-2011, 04:11 PM
After every game, we make our picks for player of the game. Now there's been one man who's been in just about every player of the game discussion this year.

Antonio Brown.

He's averaging 4-6 3rd down catches a game, and a majority of them are 12 yards or more! This kid has really stepped up big time, and we've seen it since the pre-season. I think Brown will be a big playmaker for us on Monday, and he's my key to victory. Now, who do you think'll make the big difference?

Just imagine if he was still rotting on the bench as our #4 receiver :wink02:

Bayz101
12-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Just imagine if he was still rotting on the bench as our #4 receiver :wink02:

Hines is better than Fitz! :rofl: