PDA

View Full Version : Houston Losing 21-0

ETL
12-18-2011, 01:22 PM
This changes everything!

I am surprised at this but I guess with the NFL, nothing should be surprising.

If Houston loses, that can eliminate the 3-way tie and then the tie breaker becomes head to head. If Steelers win out and Baltimore loses one - then we would have the tie breaker with NE to claim the #1 seed.

Getting the #1 seed in my view, is the ONLY reason to risk Ben to further injury and try to have him play Monday night.

We have the luxury to see what happens in the other games to make the final decision.

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 01:25 PM
This changes everything!

I am surprised at this but I guess with the NFL, nothing should be surprising.

If Houston loses, that can eliminate the 3-way tie and then the tie breaker becomes head to head. If Steelers win out and Baltimore loses one - then we would have the tie breaker with NE to claim the #1 seed.

Getting the #1 seed in my view, is the ONLY reason to risk Ben to further injury and try to have him play Monday night.

We have the luxury to see what happens in the other games to make the final decision.

Not to mention the Chiefs hold a small lead over the Packers, and the Bengals are down by a little to the Rams at half. Can't wait till the later games kickoff!

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 01:26 PM
And the giants are getting spanked 17-3 by the Redskins :O

Any given Sunday!

casteeler
12-18-2011, 01:38 PM
If Houston and Baltimore lose today, Ben must play because #1 seed would give the Steelers a much needed rest and Home field.

tony hipchest
12-18-2011, 01:39 PM
no way the texans are gonna go undefeated with their rookie 3rd string back up qb. i also think theres no way the ravens could win their final 5 games in a row.

ive long felt that if we simply didnt drop a game to the 49ers or blow one vs the cheifs/browns/rams, the #1 seed would fall into our laps.

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 01:41 PM
no way the texans are gonna go undefeated with their rookie 3rd string back up qb. i also think theres no way the ravens could win their final 5 games in a row.

ive long felt that if we simply didnt drop a game to the 49ers or blow one vs the cheifs/browns/rams, the #1 seed would fall into our laps.

Houston will lose today, Baltimore will lose to SD and the Patriots will narrowly beat the Broncos. Sound likely?

I'm on the edge about the Broncos-Pats game, though.

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 01:44 PM

By the way, change your location to "Give me back my freedom...". :chuckle:

PhantomJB93
12-18-2011, 01:46 PM
I figured Houston would lose this game, or at least one game before season's end. When you're playing without 3 of your 4 "bigtime" players (Schaub, Mario Williams, and Andre Johnson), you're bound to lose sooner or later.

I have my fingers crossed for a Chargers upset win tonight, which considering they're still playing for a playoff spot and have been on fire lately, and are at home, might be possible.

tony hipchest
12-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Houston will lose today, Baltimore will lose to SD and the Patriots will narrowly beat the Broncos. Sound likely?

I'm on the edge about the Broncos-Pats game, though.the patriots will smack the shit out of the broncos.

for some reason they really take it personally and get fired up when the league talks about any player being more glorious than saint tom brady.

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 01:58 PM
the patriots will smack the shit out of the broncos.

for some reason they really take it personally and get fired up when the league talks about any player being more glorious than saint tom brady.

Marsha get's jealous and pay's off the referees beforehand :chuckle:

Fire Arians
12-18-2011, 02:25 PM
carolina is the king of blowing leads. if the game was for 30 minutes they'd be 13-0 though

Fire Arians
12-18-2011, 02:30 PM
green bay struggling to beat the chiefs. man, that must mean they suck!

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 02:51 PM
green bay struggling to beat the chiefs. man, that must mean they suck!

We beat these bums :rofl:

Granted their team has a different look now.

steelerchad
12-18-2011, 02:52 PM
Green Bay is going to lose this game.

Atlanta Dan
12-18-2011, 03:11 PM
After Houston gags, now the New England game is not relevant to the Steelers getting home field

Go Chargers!

JCPsteelers
12-18-2011, 03:13 PM
I got to think the Jets will probably beat the Texans in the 1st round of the playoffs so that means Jets at Steelers (if we win out)

Fire Arians
12-18-2011, 03:14 PM
We beat these bums :rofl:

Granted their team has a different look now.

orton is definitely an upgrade over palko thats for sure.

the packers with their offensive line banged up are starting to look very beatable now also. they couldn't stop tamba hali from getting in rodgers' face all game

Bayz101
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM
orton is definitely an upgrade over palko thats for sure.

the packers with their offensive line banged up are starting to look very beatable now also. they couldn't stop tamba hali from getting in rodgers' face all game

Crenell's coaching was big.