PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Noise

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 05:00 PM
During some of our road games iv'e noticed that we seem to have no trouble with crowd noise. In fact, we seem to excel. Sure, Ben will call a timeout and go over something with BA, but then it's usually an easy play afterwards. I believe one pick was thrown during a period of crowd noise, but that's about it.

The reason i'm bringing this up is because San Francisco's Candlestick Park has caused some trouble for offense's this year, and it's been highly publicized.

49'ers website:

"Silence is Deadly - Quiet on Offense
Bring the NOISE on Defense

This is a RED out.
Show up early
Show up strong"

We're going to have to be focused, and have a plan for everything. But i'm confident we'll win this one, and I don't believe these guy's are as tough as their record.

cubanstogie
12-19-2011, 05:26 PM
During some of our road games iv'e noticed that we seem to have no trouble with crowd noise. In fact, we seem to excel. Sure, Ben will call a timeout and go over something with BA, but then it's usually an easy play afterwards. I believe one pick was thrown during a period of crowd noise, but that's about it.

The reason i'm bringing this up is because San Francisco's Candlestick Park has caused some trouble for offense's this year, and it's been highly publicized.

49'ers website:

"Silence is Deadly - Quiet on Offense
Bring the NOISE on Defense

This is a RED out.
Show up early
Show up strong"

We're going to have to be focused, and have a plan for everything. But i'm confident we'll win this one, and I don't believe these guy's are as tough as their record.
the niner fans are a bunch of chardonnay drinking fans who use a golf clap when they score. Noise is the least of my worries this week.

jjpro11
12-19-2011, 06:48 PM
it will still be loud, but there's going to be a ton of Steelers fans there. California games always bring out huge numbers of Steelers fans.

LayingTheWoodley56
12-19-2011, 07:00 PM
@jjpro11 - Steeler fans are everywhere baby, we all know that!! No matter where we go you always notice a good amount of Terrible Towels in the stands. As far as your assessment Cubanstogie, I've always thought that the Niners have a solid home-field advantage just because they have a diehard fan base because theyve been a good franchise. That being said, I think that we'll be fine, there not going to be anything approaching deafening I don't think - one worry is that they haven't been relevant in so long, and this is a big-time nationally televised game for them, so the crowd might be pretty amped up. If we play the way we are capable of playing, it won't matter.

plenewken
12-21-2011, 07:52 AM
the niner fans are a bunch of chardonnay drinking fans who use a golf clap when they score. Noise is the least of my worries this week.

LMAO. So true.