PDA

View Full Version : My bold BEN prediction for tonight

LayingTheWoodley56
12-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Because Ben is our current starting quarterback, his every move is scrutinized by us, the residents of Steeler Nation. In 7 or years, however, whatever amount of time it may be that #7 is still calling the signals for us, we will forget all the bad and remember him only one way: as a Super Bowl champion, a Hall of Famer and most importantly, a Steeler legend.

When that time comes, I think we will remember tonight as one of Ben Roethlisberger's iconic moments. I think he is going to go out there on that spaghetti noodle ankle and light the 49ers up. I'm talking 300 yards, 3 or 4 touchdowns, on sheer will, guts and moxie alone. I say this because I've watched just about every snap of Ben's career, and he has shown me that there is not a bigger set of balls on hardly anyone, and certainly on any quarterback, in this league. When we look back on Ben's finest moments - the Immaculate Tackle, the SB drive against the Cardinals, all of the 4th quarter game-winning drives - we will remember this night as well as the night he got the victory we needed to get the number 1 seed that paved our way to ring #7, to match this warrior's jersey.

PS - If this "game-time decision" does not turn out as we wanted it to, this post will live as one of the biggest flops in Steelers Fever Forum history. So make me look good big man! :tt04:

Buddha Bus
12-19-2011, 06:42 PM
PS - If this "game-time decision" does not turn out as we wanted it to, this post will live as one of the biggest flops in Steelers Fever Forum history. So make me look good big man! :tt04:

You weren't around for the "Thumper Era" were you?

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. :chuckle:

BlaZeQuietly
12-19-2011, 06:45 PM
No doubt this is one of the biggest games of his career for many reasons, at what better place than in prime time spotlight. I'm not going to make any bold predictions but if he does pull off something amazing it's something I might be watching on youtube for years to come :)

stb_steeler
12-19-2011, 06:47 PM

Thumper is now one of the lurking ravens fans that stalks these boards as of late!!!!

LayingTheWoodley56
12-19-2011, 06:48 PM

I was indeed not present for the "Thumper Era" - please enlighten me

Bayz101
12-19-2011, 07:10 PM

I came in towards the end of the "Thumper Era". It's funny though, iv'e gathered 500 posts since then :chuckle:

Twentyvalve
12-19-2011, 07:17 PM
I agree. During the game, on a live game time chat/forum, my quote for his return was "epic." And it was, especially with the win.

If he plays tonight, this will be just as epic. What do we say if he loses? Bad decision? I personally don't think so. Of course he is damned if he does and damned if he don't, you know whose fans will be chastising either way.

Go get em' Ben ...

Because Ben is our current starting quarterback, his every move is scrutinized by us, the residents of Steeler Nation. In 7 or years, however, whatever amount of time it may be that #7 is still calling the signals for us, we will forget all the bad and remember him only one way: as a Super Bowl champion, a Hall of Famer and most importantly, a Steeler legend.

When that time comes, I think we will remember tonight as one of Ben Roethlisberger's iconic moments. I think he is going to go out there on that spaghetti noodle ankle and light the 49ers up. I'm talking 300 yards, 3 or 4 touchdowns, on sheer will, guts and moxie alone. I say this because I've watched just about every snap of Ben's career, and he has shown me that there is not a bigger set of balls on hardly anyone, and certainly on any quarterback, in this league. When we look back on Ben's finest moments - the Immaculate Tackle, the SB drive against the Cardinals, all of the 4th quarter game-winning drives - we will remember this night as well as the night he got the victory we needed to get the number 1 seed that paved our way to ring #7, to match this warrior's jersey.

Drizztbob
12-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Ben turned the lights out so he could rest his ankle a few minutes longer.

Stu Pidasso
12-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Wow. I think we can delete this thread now.

TRH
12-20-2011, 12:42 AM
you should have just let it at "prediction" and left the word "bold" out of the equation.

BleedPurple
12-20-2011, 12:54 AM

Looks like his gigantic balls got in the way of his iconic moment.

Bayz101
12-20-2011, 01:01 AM
LOLbadprediction

plenewken
12-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Oooooops!

LayingTheWoodley56
12-20-2011, 09:55 AM
I will now eat these words

Bayz101
12-20-2011, 02:07 PM
I will now eat these words

Better get a soup spoon!

:chef:

But, hey! He did pass for 300+ yards :chuckle:

Just forgot about those touchdowns...

Hines0wnz
12-20-2011, 03:55 PM
But, hey! He did pass for 300+ yards :chuckle:

Just forgot about those touchdowns...

Was just about to post that. :applaudit:

Buddha Bus
12-20-2011, 05:16 PM

A major troll who claimed to be a Steeler fan who frequented here and almost never had anything positive to say about them. He had a penchant for saying incredibly stupid things and digging a bigger hole for himself trying to defend his moronic chatter.

Thankfully, we all got tired of using him as a human tetherball and a mod mercifully put him out of our misery. :chuckle:

Bayz101
12-20-2011, 11:44 PM
A major troll who claimed to be a Steeler fan who frequented here and almost never had anything positive to say about them. He had a penchant for saying incredibly stupid things and digging a bigger hole for himself trying to defend his moronic chatter.

Thankfully, we all got tired of using him as a human tetherball and a mod mercifully put him out of our misery. :chuckle:

Buddha's being modest. He tinkled on the carpet again and we had to give him away :chuckle:

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
12-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Just never do a prediction again.
Thanks.

Bayz101
12-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Just never do a prediction again.
Thanks.

Well, Any given Sunday. That's how I look at it.

Black & GOLD will take care of it's bitniz and finish the season off strong.

Bayz101
12-22-2011, 01:46 AM
eclipse download free movie, half price tickets west end (http://half-price-tickets-west-end.theater.buyupmovietickets.com/). elizabeth 1 films.
dress up ariel the little mermaid games. dreamscenes wallpapers, hanging poster frames (http://hanging-poster-frames.theater.buyupmovietickets.com/).
download hollywood movie 3gp, halloween haunted house decorations (http://halloween-haunted-house-decorations.theater.buyupmovietickets.com/). easy halloween decoration ideas.
dvdnow kiosk for sale. eclipse watch movie online, halloween costumes in (http://halloween-costumes-in.theater.buyupmovietickets.com/).
download malayalam movie pranchiyettan, hallmark card studio 2011 deluxe (http://hallmark-card-studio-2011-deluxe.theater.buyupmovietickets.com/). downloads tv episodes.

these damn bot's are getting really irritating. feel bad for the mod's though, these things are brutal!