PDA

View Full Version : GIVE BEN SOME HELP!!

Drizztbob
12-19-2011, 09:31 PM
His recievers need to make these catches... COME ON. The guys is playing his guys out in pain, MAKE the plays.

DEFENSE, SAME TO YOU. Help your leader out!!! LETS GO!!!!
:tt04:

gloydfan
12-19-2011, 09:44 PM
Only down 6, we alright. One play to Wallace from leading. Go Steelers!

jjpro11
12-19-2011, 09:48 PM
they're getting open just fine.. Ben's got to hit his throws. simple as that.

Drizztbob
12-19-2011, 09:51 PM
they're getting open just fine.. Ben's got to hit his throws. simple as that.

Brown misses a quick hitch that would have been 6. Heath drops a high one that leads to a pick. Ben missed one deep to Wallace, but no harm done. Gotta make these plays before the cortizone runs out.

jjpro11
12-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Brown misses a quick hitch that would have been 6. Heath drops a high one that leads to a pick. Ben missed one deep to Wallace, but no harm done. Gotta make these plays before the cortizone runs out.

Brown also bailed Ben out on the 3rd down pass he one-handed.. the Miller throw was way too high. Wallace was a TD missed.. and the end zone INT was terrible.

Darkstorm05
12-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Looking at the replays they just showed, the INTs were 100% Ben. The first one was way underthrown and no Steeler had a chance to get near it. The 2nd one was thrown so high Michael Jordan couldn't have pulled that one down.

Really hope he settles in and gets to a good spot when the ankle gets warmed up. If not for those 2 INTs we'd likely be looking at 14-3 right now.

defence
12-19-2011, 11:57 PM
His recievers need to make these catches... COME ON. The guys is playing his guys out in pain, MAKE the plays.

DEFENSE, SAME TO YOU. Help your leader out!!! LETS GO!!!!
:tt04:

Here's the help i'd give him!! Sit his ass down as he is totally accountable for all the turnovers tonight!! U arent healthy enough to play; put your pride aside and sit down!!

FightFan27
12-20-2011, 12:08 AM
with all Wallace's talk he seems to disappear a lot . I guess the 2000 yard season thing was just a joke

tanda10506
12-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Here's the help i'd give him!! Sit his ass down as he is totally accountable for all the turnovers tonight!! U arent healthy enough to play; put your pride aside and sit down!!

Agreed, hasn't helped us and the game is over. I haven't seen many receivers get as ny decent seperation with the exception of two plays, but Ben needs help from Starks even more. I've never heard of the guy he's gaurding but he's making him look like Jared Allen x2. Nobody on the Steelers showed up, AGAIN. One day Tomlin will be held accountable for us not showing up in important games this year, letting Arians call his stupidity, for us not controlling our destiny on either opportunity, and for our team picking and chosing when to play with heart.

Steelerindc
12-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Why is he still in the game

Kanata-Steeler
12-20-2011, 12:14 AM
Because 4 Turnovers casued by an INJURED Ben is not enough tonite ?!

casteeler
12-20-2011, 12:21 AM
The worst part is that he didn't even have a running game to lean on. I will get a lot of crap for this but Mendy needs to sit for a couple of games so the Steelers can find out if a new running back is in order, even with a weak offensive line the running game should be more consistant

jjpro11
12-20-2011, 12:27 AM
The worst part is that he didn't even have a running game to lean on. I will get a lot of crap for this but Mendy needs to sit for a couple of games so the Steelers can find out if a new running back is in order, even with a weak offensive line the running game should be more consistant

he made a few nice plays.. the line played like shit overall... pass blocking and run blocking. Redman couldn't do anything either.

tanda10506
12-20-2011, 12:33 AM
The o line hasn't played that bad since before we re-signed Starks. Mendy gave an effort that's for sure but we just don't have a running game this year.

madtowndrunkard
12-20-2011, 12:39 AM
We are not a Legit playoff team that is for sure.

O-line is horrible. Ben was horrible. Running game is horrible. Defense is way over rated...I mean seriously explain how a good defense allows 20 points from that offense. Maybe Ben's worst game of the year.

We choked. A good test IMO. The team knew they had an opportunity to take the AFC and couldn't do it against a team that isn't as good as their record. I'm pissed off that we came out with that pathetic game plan and sloppy crap.

jjsalobird
12-20-2011, 12:41 AM
The whole coaching staff from top to bottom should have their heads examinined. Playing Ben was plain stupid, he couldn't even walk. Then as others have said, why the heck was he in the game at the end. They had a chance to play at home and win the division and they laid an egg. A huge one. SF is not that good, the Ravens blew them out of the stadium. We had a better chance with Batch. Ben has won us many games, but he was only a hinderance tonight. Sadly, our idiot coach didn't have a clue. Terrible job by an entire organization. Not that we lost, just how we lost. A pitiful performance

SteelCurtain5643
12-20-2011, 12:42 AM
This team was pure garbage tonight plain and simple. Ben throwing 3 picks, fumbling, losing Woodley once again part way thru the game and stupid penalties all bit us in the ass tonight big time. We had a chance to take the #1 seed and we didnt. Pretty pathetic performance from a team that usually knows how to take care of business when we need to.