section514
06-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Yoi,
I’ve been sitting at work,
Enjoyin’ most of the threads,
And sometimes I have to wonder,
What goes on in people’s heads?

Big Ben’s face is a little sore,
And Steeler fans have put an end to the season.
A broken jaw won’t stop him our big QB,
Winning the 6th ring is his main reason.

So our number 1 pick, Santonio Holmes,
messed up big and got in some trouble,
What do you want from a confused young man,
he’s been trapped inside the OSU Bubble.

Last time I checked, its only June,
enjoy the summer, I’m excited too
the off-season still has 2 months left.
calm down and crack open a brew.

Ohio Steeler
06-22-2006, 04:19 PM
nice job

and this should be posted in the locker room dont you think

shimmysteelerfan
06-22-2006, 04:20 PM
nice job

and this should be posted in the locker room dont you think

not if its about the steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

section514
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
it could go in both

nicesteel4life
06-22-2006, 04:55 PM
I agree Totally:thmbup: I dont understand why people want to throw in the:tt02: If anything we need to :grouphug: our beloved BLACK N GOLD. I have listened for months to people talking and bashing. I am a little :paperbag: at some of you long timers as well as some of you new ones, like myself. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS till somebody knocks us off the top. Every team has:bs:, but it's how you get over it! We need to be still :celebrate: ing. This constant :bricks: throwing needs to stop. I remeber the years when we were in the basement. Do we want that again? I know I as a fan dont. Ben made a mistake, Holmes made a mistake, Have you? EVER ........ Remeber we need to keep :danceshout: and :yeehaw: the fact that it took only 26years this time for a ring and not over 40 like it took " THE CHIEF "

kmsteelerwr15
06-22-2006, 05:07 PM
I agree Totally:thmbup: I dont understand why people want to throw in the:tt02: If anything we need to :grouphug: our beloved BLACK N GOLD. I have listened for months to people talking and bashing. I am a little :paperbag: at some of you long timers as well as some of you new ones, like myself. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS till somebody knocks us off the top. Every team has:bs:, but it's how you get over it! We need to be still :celebrate: ing. This constant :bricks: throwing needs to stop. I remeber the years when we were in the basement. Do we want that again? I know I as a fan dont. Ben made a mistake, Holmes made a mistake, Have you? EVER ........ Remeber we need to keep :danceshout: and :yeehaw: the fact that it took only 26years this time for a ring and not over 40 like it took " THE CHIEF "

I agree with you 100%

Stillers#1
06-22-2006, 07:38 PM
while I agree with 514, this post is lamer than Bob Dole's prostrate.

Blitzburgh55
06-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Im guessing you dont like typing

nicesteel4life
06-22-2006, 09:59 PM
Im guessing you dont like typing

:sofunny: Honestly! I type all day and I think the Smiles give that extra little FLAIR:sofunny:

section514
06-22-2006, 10:25 PM
while I agree with 514, this post is lamer than Bob Dole's prostrate.
sorry you dont know how to have fun, i was bored at work and wrote it to pass time if you think it is lame, them don't read or post on it

section514
06-23-2006, 11:57 AM
ill have another one this afternoon