PDA

View Full Version : No Pressure = No Win

Polamalu43
12-19-2011, 11:35 PM
About to vomit with this.. we have 0 sacks in this game, were is the pressure? do the Steelers know their QB is a stiff called Alex Smith???:banging:

gloydfan
12-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Not giving up hope yet.

DanRooney
12-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Jason Worilds sightings? Anyone?

defence
12-19-2011, 11:43 PM
About to vomit with this.. we have 0 sacks in this game, were is the pressure? do the Steelers know their QB is a stiff called Alex Smith???:banging:

You hit it right on man!! This d sucks!! Where is woirlds!! Now lamar is out!! good night

tanda10506
12-19-2011, 11:45 PM
We are making Smith look like Rodgers

Polamalu43
12-19-2011, 11:47 PM
We are making Smith look like Rodgers

Exactly, i can't believe this.. Hilarious

DanRooney
12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Ben is playing like an asshole. Bottom line.

FightFan27
12-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Tomlin and the coaching staff calling another gem . The D is terrible the offense isn't any better and lets not talk about the kicking game. They will be bounced in the first round of the playoffs this year.

Kanata-Steeler
12-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Ben is playing like an asshole. Bottom line.

No, Tomlin allowing and injured Ben to play was the real asshole here.

defence
12-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Tomlin and the coaching staff calling another gem . The D is terrible the offense isn't any better and lets not talk about the kicking game. They will be bounced in the first round of the playoffs this year.

gotta agree!! i know the niners have a good defence; but to put out a display on all sides of the ball is pathetic!! This team is stumbling at the wrong time

Polamalu43
12-20-2011, 12:11 AM
gotta agree!! i know the niners have a good defence; but to put out a display on all sides of the ball is pathetic!! This team is stumbling at the wrong time

IMO the Niners still suck.. they have 0 offense and we still could not take advantage. just terrible.

Steelerindc
12-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Why does labeau have the corners playing so soft on these bum receiver's? I don't understand what the d is doing.

defence
12-20-2011, 12:19 AM
IMO the Niners still suck.. they have 0 offense and we still could not take advantage. just terrible.

i agree they have no power house offence but they made our d look like shit which i truly think they are this year!! We have no pressure at all without harrison and woodley should be shut down until the playoffs!! Lebau playing the corners 10 to 12 yards off the line tonight!! cmon!!! Ginn is there only speed threat and he really isnt anything to lose sleep over!!

Polamalu43
12-20-2011, 12:22 AM
Why does labeau have the corners playing so soft on these bum receiver's? I don't understand what the d is doing.

don't understand why our CB's were playing 10-12 yards off the WR all night..and then letting VernoN Davis open all night, just great

TRH
12-20-2011, 12:35 AM
EXACTLY right.
We couldn't put pressure on the QB tonight??? Really? It was sickening to watch. We couldn't get to him, couldnt' pressure him, couldn't nothing. The only time we can pressure ANYONE anymore is when Harrison plays or we safety blitz Gay.
Elite defense? Not anymore. You can't even get to a below avg QB when the rest of the league can, no problem...
Our defense played like they had 25 lb. ankle weights attached. Woodley may have well just not played either, he didn't do s***.

Bayz101
12-20-2011, 01:14 AM
We held them to field goals most of the game. Our offense has been highly regarded as one of the better, talented groups all year, and that group failed to capitalize off the defenses ability to hold the opposing team to field goals all day. That touchdown shouldn't have counted, and we know it. So we weren't prepared offensively. Not blaming the D for this one, the offense needs to score points.

Here we come Rams!

ggoldman
12-20-2011, 01:19 AM
I still think Cincy wins their last game, because they might need to win out to grab the #6 seed, and they always beat the Ravens once a year

JCPsteelers
12-20-2011, 02:11 AM
I still think Cincy wins their last game, because they might need to win out to grab the #6 seed, and they always beat the Ravens once a year

They need to beat Arizona at home though for a chance. I think its possible but unlikely they beat the Ravens.