PDA

View Full Version : Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 04:37 PM
He dinged me like 14 times in a row, mostly because he's a retard, so I returned the favor. Then he sent me a bunch of weird gay stalker PM's to boot...

DON'T give this weirdo anymore karma...it makes my job of keeping him at negative 100 that much harder...spend your hard earned karma rewarding the the posts with actual merit from others.

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 04:45 PM
He dinged me like 14 times in a row, mostly because he's a retard, so I returned the favor. Then he sent me a bunch of weird gay stalker PM's to boot...

DON'T give this weirdo anymore karma...it makes my job of keeping him at negative 100 that much harder...spend your hard earned karma rewarding the the posts with actual merit from others.

Everyone but Suit read here: Hey.. Just so you know.. It doesnt matter when you get dinged by someone with neg rep ;)

I was just returning the favor anyway...

In terms you may understand...

Suit read here: YOU STARTED IT!!! :cry:

Stalker PMs???

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Stalker PMs???

Yeah...the 8 or so PM's you sent to me regarding my Halloween costume.

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 06:19 PM
B
You are a hit at CincyBengals.com

Everyone loves your costume!!!!

------

S
See, that's the difference between you and me...I don't hide behind a keyboard, and I'm well aware that you pricks with no imagination will use those photo's on your shitty little boards...have at it, it's my gift to you Mr. Peppers.

------

B
I have plenty of pictures of myself on the internet... None of which portray me as a total loser like yourself..

------

S
I wonder if you have a picture of me up on your wall of your trailer...you do seem to have an inordinate and very sick fascination with me...

------

S.. Again
But, to seriously address your question, how does me wearing a well made, expensive Halloween costume to a huge Halloween costume party make me a "loser"? Have you lived in the basement for so long that you've forgotten what people with social lives outside internet message boards actually are like?

You poor sad lonely bastard...

------

B
Ok.. I will drop it... It obviously makes you upset to the point its pretty scary...

It was a matter of smack gone overboard.. I even tried to mend ways with you... I will steer clear of you for now on...

(Its just the internet.. Get over it dude)

------

S
It doesn't even matter, Peppers...I lob you big softballs, and you still strike out. I've never seen a retard botch more smack ops than you have...

------

B
I dont expect a weak smacker to actually recognize when they are getting terribly beat down...

This comes as no surprise to me at all...

Cleveland traits I tell you..

-------

S
Hey, it's not my fault a fun day for you is taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese.

------

B
wow.. Some more of that powerful smack.. lol

Nate is from Cleveland.. He is a good smacker.. I dont get it

-------

S
Let it go...you really DO have some kind of sick infatuation with me...

But isn't interesting that your last 2 PM's I ever read from you (since I'll be deleting the rest unread) are basically a repeat of the same exact thing you've done 500 times in a row, the old "Your smack is weak" comeback, which is really...

no comeback...

at all...

------

B
Your smack is weak lol

--------------------------

Yea.. Sounds like stalking to me :rolleyes: ... The first PM was in response to the many insults to me in my rep.. :shrug:

Which, by the way I can no longer see due to all the positive reps from everyone.. Thanks guys!

Steel12
06-22-2006, 06:23 PM
B
You are a hit at CincyBengals.com

Everyone loves your costume!!!!

------

S
See, that's the difference between you and me...I don't hide behind a keyboard, and I'm well aware that you pricks with no imagination will use those photo's on your shitty little boards...have at it, it's my gift to you Mr. Peppers.

------

B
I have plenty of pictures of myself on the internet... None of which portray me as a total loser like yourself..

------

S
I wonder if you have a picture of me up on your wall of your trailer...you do seem to have an inordinate and very sick fascination with me...

------

S.. Again
But, to seriously address your question, how does me wearing a well made, expensive Halloween costume to a huge Halloween costume party make me a "loser"? Have you lived in the basement for so long that you've forgotten what people with social lives outside internet message boards actually are like?

You poor sad lonely bastard...

------

B
Ok.. I will drop it... It obviously makes you upset to the point its pretty scary...

It was a matter of smack gone overboard.. I even tried to mend ways with you... I will steer clear of you for now on...

(Its just the internet.. Get over it dude)

------

S
It doesn't even matter, Peppers...I lob you big softballs, and you still strike out. I've never seen a retard botch more smack ops than you have...

------

B
I dont expect a weak smacker to actually recognize when they are getting terribly beat down...

This comes as no surprise to me at all...

Cleveland traits I tell you..

-------

S
Hey, it's not my fault a fun day for you is taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese.

------

B
wow.. Some more of that powerful smack.. lol

Nate is from Cleveland.. He is a good smacker.. I dont get it

-------

S
Let it go...you really DO have some kind of sick infatuation with me...

But isn't interesting that your last 2 PM's I ever read from you (since I'll be deleting the rest unread) are basically a repeat of the same exact thing you've done 500 times in a row, the old "Your smack is weak" comeback, which is really...

no comeback...

at all...

------

B
Your smack is weak lol

--------------------------

Yea.. Sounds like stalking to me :rolleyes: ... The first PM was in response to the many insults to me in my rep.. :shrug:

Which, by the way I can no longer see due to all the positive reps from everyone.. Thanks guys!

Bwahahahaha...I'm sorry suit but Bengal won that round lol...2DF

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 06:24 PM
You must be proud...we should give you some kind of award for being the first retard to actually be proud of a negative 51 rep. Then again, the loser mentality DOES run pretty deeply in Cincy...

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Bwahahahaha...I'm sorry suit but Bengal won that round lol...2DF
Well, by all means, send him some karma that I can zap tomorrow...

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Holy Mother of God it's a miracle...SOMEONE is either hacking the site, or...someone is hacking the site. One of the worst posters EVER has jumped from negative 137 to positive 46 in 3 minutes.

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 06:47 PM
You must be proud...we should give you some kind of award for being the first retard to actually be proud of a negative 51 rep. Then again, the loser mentality DOES run pretty deeply in Cincy...

By all means, whoever CARES that much about rep is the true loser... Lets face it Suit.. Its the

I N T E R N E T

Can you say that?

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Holy Mother of God it's a miracle...SOMEONE is either hacking the site, or...someone is hacking the site. One of the worst posters EVER has jumped from negative 137 to positive 46 in 3 minutes.
W00T!

I am in the positive.. So that rep I just left for steel does count for something

And for the record suit.. I am not bothering repping you negatively.. Its getting old.. When I read your last PM, I coulda swore I saw a tear go down my screen..

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 06:51 PM
By all means, whoever CARES that much about rep is the true loser... Lets face it Suit.. Its the

I N T E R N E T

Can you say that?

It's obvious you bitched and pissed and moaned and cried like the little bitch you are....I just want a confirmation from the powers that be.

WOW...what a ****ing loser you are...you actually took the time to ding ME over and over, and had the audacity to complain when I naturally retaliated. At least LITP will get his wish...

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 06:52 PM
It's obvious you bitched and pissed and moaned and cried like the little bitch you are....I just want a confirmation from the powers that be.

Umm.. Ok.. You asked for it..

Staff.. Can I get a confirmation I didnt bitch and whine about it?? Thanks!

BTW - Soon to be Me 2, You 0

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Umm.. Ok.. You asked for it..

Staff.. Can I get a confirmation I didnt bitch and whine about it?? Thanks!

BTW - Soon to be Me 2, You 0

So, out of the goodness of their hearts, people gave you over 200 rep points in a few minutes?

Either way, this is no board I want to be associated with.

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 06:58 PM
So, out of the goodness of their hearts, people gave you over 200 rep points in a few minutes?

Oh please.... :rolleyes:

But its ok that you can make me plummet 100 points a day

:shrug:

Ok John Kerry

Stillers#1
06-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Wow, I never thought I would see myself side with a Bengals fan. Lets be serious, I have been a member here since Jan, and been reading the posts for a lot longer, and I truly can't see anything about BB that needs a neg rep. Suit on the other hand, always hass something negative to say, and is pretty much an ******* to anyone who : A) doesn't have as much rep as he does b/c they spend time in their lives outside of the internet, or B) isn't a Steelers fan

Get over it dude, if BB was a inconsequential (sp?) as you say he is, then you would have dropped it long ago.

PS: How do you give neg or pos rep?

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Oh please.... :rolleyes:

But its ok that you can make me plummet 100 points a day

:shrug:

Ok John Kerry its a nice little checks and balances system over here. those who contribute are usually rewarded, and those who wish death on our members usually arent.

Koopa
06-22-2006, 07:56 PM
it was i that gave bengalbrian the rep points cause he ain't done nothing IMO to be that low, and no being a bengal fan doesn't mean you get negged like he did. all he did was talk smack in the blast furnace and last i checked that is what you are supposed to do

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 07:56 PM
how 'bout them Pirates!

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 08:10 PM
how 'bout them Pirates!

STFU hammerbreath :sofunny:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 08:12 PM
it was i that gave bengalbrian the rep points cause he ain't done nothing IMO to be that low, and no being a bengal fan doesn't mean you get negged like he did. all he did was talk smack in the blast furnace and last i checked that is what you are supposed to do

thank you!!! thats what the thread is for...

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 08:14 PM
STFU hammerbreath :sofunny:

hey! did you really think i was being literal when i said that?!? I, of all, people, would NEVER make a joke out of the Pirates, and all the people who know me here, and i know lots of people because they call me and know me and help me with my health insurance, know that i never meant that literally or funny.

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 08:17 PM
thank you!!! thats what the thread is for...

unless you are a new poster who just wants to complain about the quality of "smack" when getting "smacked", right? :rolleyes:

aaron brooks is a flop incase you didnt know. he should have his arm wired to his back. God forbid he ever attempt to throw a pass again

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 08:20 PM
hey! did you really think i was being literal when i said that?!? I, of all, people, would NEVER make a joke out of the Pirates, and all the people who know me here, and i know lots of people because they call me and know me and help me with my health insurance, know that i never meant that literally or funny. youre right and i apologize. i meant to call you "toolshed"

(so all the newbies comprehend)

3 to be 4
06-22-2006, 08:23 PM
youre right and i apologize. i meant to call you "toolshed"

(so all the newbies comprehend)

you know, you are not funny. Tha Rock already talked to you about this.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 08:32 PM
unless you are a new poster who just wants to complain about the quality of "smack" when getting "smacked", right? :rolleyes:

aaron brooks is a flop incase you didnt know. he should have his arm wired to his back. God forbid he ever attempt to throw a pass again

i never got smacked nothing you said was funny and like hburg said i lost iq points reading all your retorts.

say all you want about brooks, he might not even start anyways. hes gettin paid to compete for the starting job, its not going to be given to him. and i dont know what ur talking about he has a good arm he just happened to play for the aints his whole career

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 08:34 PM
you know, you are not funny. Tha Rock already talked to you about this.

i keep tellin him to he wont listen

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 08:48 PM
i never got smacked nothing you said was funny and like hburg said i lost iq points reading all your retorts.

say all you want about brooks, he might not even start anyways. hes gettin paid to compete for the starting job, its not going to be given to him. and i dont know what ur talking about he has a good arm he just happened to play for the aints his whole career

you calling yourself mr. takezituptheanus was all the humor needed. you smacked yourself with that one. and it was pretty freaking funny (of course not to you- the butt of the joke seldom laughs, especially when said joke is self inflicted)

as far as brooks..... youre right. he may not even start anyways. good luck with that experiment (whoever it may be who starts.)

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 08:52 PM
you know, you are not funny. Tha Rock already talked to you about this. you are right. i am sorry. now that you mention it i remember what our fellow raiderfan told me. it went something like this:

???????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????? ?????????????????? ??? ?????????????????? ????????????? ????????????

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 08:55 PM
you calling yourself mr. takezituptheanus was all the humor needed. you smacked yourself with that one. and it was pretty freaking funny (of course not to you- the butt of the joke seldom laughs, especially when said joke is self inflicted)

you keep bringin this up its not getting any funnier. especially since your the one that made it up. u know i didnt call myself that so stop wishing that you did, k?

HburgXL06
06-22-2006, 09:07 PM
I'ma be straight up and say that this whole thing is gettin ridiculous. I'm sick of the group attackin individuals. It seems that Brian acted like an ass, then got over it and moved on but people keep goin after him. Through all the stupid bullshit threads Suit has been the strongest attacker of Brian this entire time. So far I'm agreein wit those who have "sided" wit Brian.

BuFu

CantStop85
06-22-2006, 09:08 PM
you are right. i am sorry. now that you mention it i remember what our fellow raiderfan told me. it went something like this:

???????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????? ???????????????? ?????????????????? ?????????????????? ??? ?????????????????? ????????????? ??????????????
Nah, Tha Rock doesn't make that much sense.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-22-2006, 09:11 PM

i think thats what collins heard in his helmet before every down

tony hipchest
06-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Nah, Tha Rock doesn't make that much sense.:busted: i guess you got me there.

boLT fan
06-22-2006, 09:34 PM

right is that you are said what right you did.

raiders go!

Classic moments that can only be brought to your from.. Tha Rock.:sofunny:

Koopa
06-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Wow, I never thought I would see myself side with a Bengals fan. Lets be serious, I have been a member here since Jan, and been reading the posts for a lot longer, and I truly can't see anything about BB that needs a neg rep. Suit on the other hand, always hass something negative to say, and is pretty much an ******* to anyone who : A) doesn't have as much rep as he does b/c they spend time in their lives outside of the internet, or B) isn't a Steelers fan

Get over it dude, if BB was a inconsequential (sp?) as you say he is, then you would have dropped it long ago.

PS: How do you give neg or pos rep?

damn everything in that post is so damn true..........for the rep thing just click on the thumbs up/down icon on the side of the persons post and then you can give someone a rep

BengalBrian
06-23-2006, 01:19 AM
I'ma be straight up and say that this whole thing is gettin ridiculous. I'm sick of the group attackin individuals. It seems that Brian acted like an ass, then got over it and moved on but people keep goin after him. Through all the stupid bullshit threads Suit has been the strongest attacker of Brian this entire time. So far I'm agreein wit those who have "sided" wit Brian.

BuFu
Thanks bro.. You are cool in my book!!! lol

Motley Nate
06-23-2006, 07:56 AM
To play devil's advocate, both Suit and Brian are good people in their own ways. You don't always have to agree with someone's opinions, even if those opinions are as sharp/edgy/conflictive as some appear to be. I'm sure everybody has a member or more that they don't care for, oh well that's life, who gives a crap if we don't agree (shout out to my "pal" 83-Steelers-43).

BengalBrian
06-23-2006, 08:28 AM
148 Rep points?? Wow.. Thanks to all! :D

Livinginthe past
06-23-2006, 08:31 AM
You're welcome BB :cool:

NM

Koopa
06-23-2006, 01:40 PM
my question is, not to be an ass or anything but....how did suit get more rep points then cleve and brc, who imo are the best members on this forum??? again i'm not saying it to be an ass just wondering

Mosca
06-23-2006, 04:25 PM
I gave him rep just because I don't like being told what to do.

Tom

qtk1
06-23-2006, 04:25 PM
I have. He is a good guy and deserves it more then anyone else I have seen.

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Why is there such a HATE bash between the message boards?

BB2W
06-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Why is there such a HATE bash between the message boards?
Because Bengals fans are sore losers. :twocents:

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 04:52 PM
I have. He is a good guy and deserves it more then anyone else I have seen.

:rofl:

raider nation- which boards are you talking about? all these random new posters suggest that noone knows eachother.

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 04:54 PM

raider nation- which boards are you talking about? all these random new posters suggest that noone knows eachother.

I don't know which boards...I browse all the boards to see what's going on in the NFL and I came across this board and saw the harsh words.

BBC
06-23-2006, 04:56 PM
I don't know which boards...I browse all the boards to see what's going on in the NFL and I came across this board and saw the harsh words.

Are you sure that you're not from CincyBengals.com?

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Are you sure that you're not from CincyBengals.com?

Let me check...Umm, no!

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 05:08 PM
I don't know which boards...I browse all the boards to see what's going on in the NFL and I came across this board and saw the harsh words. well you found a good board and if those are "harsh words" you must never have been by sportsline.com. this board is tame by comparrison, and it is the off season. a little smacktalk never hurt nobody. well....

you sure youre not from cincibengals.com "not that theres anything wrong with that" - george and jerry

BBC
06-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Let me check...Umm, no!

Alrighty then, Numba1Raider.

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 05:12 PM
well you found a good board and if those are "harsh words" you must never have been by sportsline.com. this board is tame by comparrison, and it is the off season. a little smacktalk never hurt nobody. well....

you sure youre not from cincibengals.com "not that theres anything wrong with that" - george and jerry

Let me check again, umm, no!

Iv'e been to steelernation.com and alot of those posters are tools, with the exception of a few, but Iv'e never been to sportsline.com, but Iv'e heard about it and I don't care to join, because I hate ignorant trolls!

BBC
06-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Let me check again, umm, no!

Iv'e been to steelernation.com and alot of those posters are tools, with the exception of a few, but Iv'e never been to sportsline.com, but Iv'e heard about it and I don't care to join, because I hate ignorant trolls!

Interesting that you changed your location here from "SoCal to Pittsburgh" to just "SoCal"

Probably because your location over on CincyBengals is "California 2 Pittsburgh"

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?p=187774#post187774

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Interesting that you changed your location here from "SoCal to Pittsburgh" to just "SoCal"

Probably because your location over on CincyBengals is "California 2 Pittsburgh"

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?p=187774#post187774

Hmm intresting. Are you trying to accuse me of trolling? Well, no need to do that. I always like to test the waters, before I start running my mouth. If people treat me cool, then I treat them cool in return...

BBC
06-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Hmm intresting. Are you trying to accuse me of trolling? Well, no need to do that. I always like to test the waters, before I start running my mouth. If people treat me coo, then I treat them cool in return...

Not accusing you of trolling, just of being from CincyBengals. A site that has sent a couple of interesting posters over recently.

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Hmm intresting. Are you trying to accuse me of trolling? Well, no need to do that. I always like to test the waters, before I start running my mouth. If people treat me cool, then I treat them cool in return... well thats a good approach. much better than geez aka bensmyhero or chinzilla clown, who immediately come in beating their chest like a baddass. but BBC makes some very interresting points and observations. i noticed the change too. no one cares if youre from cincibengals.com. no need to front about it.

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 05:35 PM
well thats a good approach. much better than geez aka bensmyhero or chinzilla clown, who immediately come in beating their chest like a baddass. but BBC makes some very interresting points and observations. i noticed the change too. no one cares if youre from cincibengals.com. no need to front about it.

Ok, I'm busted. I just didn't want to drag some of the good posters from their site through the mud. I came over to see what was happening and saw that it wasn't much.

Another thing, I don't want to represent Raider fans in a bad way (even though I do enjoy smack talking).

We Raider fans get a bad rap and most of those stereotypes are wrong, so that being said, I'll enjoy posting here and visit quite often.:smile:

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok, I'm busted. I just didn't want to drag some of the good posters from their site through the mud. I came over to see what was happening and saw that it wasn't much.

Another thing, I don't want to represent Raider fans in a bad way (even though I do enjoy smack talking).

We Raider fans get a bad rap and most of those stereotypes are wrong, so that being said, I'll enjoy posting here and visit quite often.:smile: smacktalking is fine if youre gonna keep it real and not hide and deny and lie. and geez had to question why i immediately called him a poser. he was sniffed out immediately yet will still deny it.

coming here for the board is fine. trying to flame here to earn points on another board is weak.

i dont care who someone roots for, or where they post. its all about keeping it real. if not you will get called out on it.

Raider Nation
06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
smacktalking is fine if youre gonna keep it real and not hide and deny and lie. and geez had to question why i immediately called him a poser. he was sniffed out immediately yet will still deny it.

coming here for the board is fine. trying to flame here to earn points on another board is weak.

i dont care who someone roots for, or where they post. its all about keeping it real. if not you will get called out on it.

Naw bro, I'm not trying to earn points anywhere. I came over to see what was going on.

DanSr
06-23-2006, 06:25 PM

Mr. Suitanim:

Are you really that big of a Star Wars fan that you would wear that silly constume and even pose for a picture? Geeez man, have you no pride at all?:busted:

BBC
06-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Mr. Suitanim:

Are you really that big of a Star Wars fan that you would wear that silly constume and even pose for a picture? Geeez man, have you no pride at all?:busted:

:sigh: Another troll. It's funny, everyone from CincyBengals agrees with Mike, and feels that something needs to be done, yet they don't realize they are half the problem.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:14 PM
smacktalking is fine if youre gonna keep it real and not hide and deny and lie. and geez had to question why i immediately called him a poser. he was sniffed out immediately yet will still deny it.

because u called me a poser what did that have to do with comming onto this site? and that i was trying to be brians hero? wtf? that was dumb. i am not FROM cb.com but i do post in there. i also post in rf.net... u even thought i was a bengals fan, so no i was not "sniffed out"

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:15 PM
:sigh: Another troll. It's funny, everyone from CincyBengals agrees with Mike, and feels that something needs to be done, yet they don't realize they are half the problem.

how is that being a troll? he is just using the smack forum to talk smack. is that wrong?

HometownGal
06-23-2006, 08:24 PM
how is that being a troll? he is just using the smack forum to talk smack. is that wrong?

Geez - while there is nothing wrong at all with talking smack on another team, I think making it personal by the redundant comment about Suitanim's choice of a Halloween costume is a tad juvenile, don't you think? :rolleyes:

BBC
06-23-2006, 08:31 PM
Geez - while there is nothing wrong at all with talking smack on another team, I think making it personal by the redundant comment about Suitanim's choice of a Halloween costume is a tad juvenile, don't you think? :rolleyes:

:yep: Exactly. When someone's first post is picking a fight with a poster, they are trolling. Doesn't matter if it's in the Blast Furnace, NFL Football, or Pittsburgh Steelers. Trolling is trolling no matter where it's posted.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:32 PM

oh, well i only saw that comment once i was not aware that wasnt the first time. but i also think tonys redundancy is a little annoying as well, yet i havent seen that being called out.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:34 PM
:yep: Exactly. When someone's first post is picking a fight with a poster, they are trolling. Doesn't matter if it's in the Blast Furnace, NFL Football, or Pittsburgh Steelers. Trolling is trolling no matter where it's posted.

what is it called if i come in and talk general steelers smack, and then i get personally attacked for 3 or 4 days straight? please dont tell me you didnt see the 2 or 3 threads that were made just for me

BBC
06-23-2006, 08:36 PM
what is it called if i come in and talk general steelers smack, and then i get personally attacked for 3 or 4 days straight? please dont tell me you didnt see the 2 or 3 threads that were made just for me

I'm sure you've seen Tony's list of your posts here. When you've got that kind of record, you should expect to get some abuse.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm sure you've seen Tony's list of your posts here. When you've got that kind of record, you should expect to get some abuse.

one sided. you didnt see what was said to me. if you read that list you would see my "first post" was general steelers smack, nothing personal towards anyone, esp tony. then i got blasted with personal attacks, threads, etc. am i not supposed to defend myself? i can see if i said ALL OF THAT before i was attacked but that was not the case.

BBC
06-23-2006, 08:44 PM
one sided. you didnt see what was said to me. if you read that list you would see my "first post" was general steelers smack, nothing personal towards anyone, esp tony. then i got blasted with personal attacks, threads, etc. am i not supposed to defend myself? i can see if i said ALL OF THAT before i was attacked but that was not the case.

When your first post looks that way, attacks your way should be expected.

What would posters over at RF.net have to say if my first post as a Steelers fan there was anything like your's here?

HburgXL06
06-23-2006, 08:45 PM
but i also think tonys redundancy is a little annoying as well, yet i havent seen that being called out.

I called that out once defendin you a bit. But I realized after I posted that I was only makin the situation worse so I backed off a bit. My actions were not as good as my intentions.

To play devil's advocate, both Suit and Brian are good people in their own ways. You don't always have to agree with someone's opinions, even if those opinions are as sharp/edgy/conflictive as some appear to be. I'm sure everybody has a member or more that they don't care for, oh well that's life, who gives a crap if we don't agree (shout out to my "pal" 83-Steelers-43).

Agree on that.

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:52 PM
When your first post looks that way, attacks your way should be expected.

What would posters over at RF.net have to say if my first post as a Steelers fan there was anything like your's here?

sir, did u read my first post?

that did not deserve personal attacks

attacks? of course this is the furnace... what got me was how far they took personal attacks. after that began i thought thats how it was in here so i joined in. but i sure did not start them

BBC
06-23-2006, 08:55 PM
sir, did u read my first post?

that did not deserve personal attacks

attacks? of course this is the furnace... what got me was how far they took personal attacks. after that began i thought thats how it was in here so i joined in. but i sure did not start them

Yes I did, "u know steelers fans arent the smartest in the world...."

Now, picture this. I sign up with a name like BBC aka Randys Broken Leg, and post something taking a shot at Raiders fans on RF.net. Do you think I'd be welcomed with open arms?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Yes I did, "u know steelers fans arent the smartest in the world...."

Now, picture this. I sign up with a name like BBC aka Randys Broken Leg, and post something taking a shot at Raiders fans on RF.net. Do you think I'd be welcomed with open arms?

thank you, was that so bad that deserved all this attn and personal bashing? no

i would expect someone to bash the steelers fans in general NOT YOU PERSONALLY

HometownGal
06-23-2006, 09:35 PM

Geez - I think your choice of a moniker is just a bit cruel and that may be where you got off on the wrong foot. (just a thought) Surely you realize this is a Pittsburgh Steelers BB?

Motley Nate
06-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Because Bengals fans are sore losers. :twocents:
Because BB2W and BengalsFan21 started it.

:boxing:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Geez - I think your choice of a moniker is just a bit cruel and that may be where you got off on the wrong foot. (just a thought) Surely you realize this is a Pittsburgh Steelers BB?

steelersfever.com? nah... lol

well how do u change your name i can make it more raider and steeler friendly

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 11:31 PM
steelersfever.com? nah... lol

well how do u change your name i can make it more raider and steeler friendly

you should change it to geez aka bo jacksons artifical hip

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 11:36 PM
you should change it to geez aka bo jacksons artifical hip

now why would i do such a thing? lol

how bout geez aka marinovich's bong?

or geez aka collins' bottle of jack daniels?

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 11:44 PM
Geez - I think your choice of a moniker is just a bit cruel and that may be where you got off on the wrong foot. (just a thought) Surely you realize this is a Pittsburgh Steelers BB? i tried explaining that to him in a nice manner. he thinks its o.k. for personnal attacks against a football player but not against him. and as much as he lays it on thick that hes not the one who "started this", the proof is in the threads. he talks about a few threads of making fun of his stupid screen name but i see several pages of posts here of him whining about personal attacks.

i didnt make this post of his up:

i am honored to have a thread in my name, but i did no such thing as "inquire" i just said that is the only person who would find his elementary jokes funny. thanks for listening!

and u got it wrong, its

Geez aka Ben takezituptheanus

that is a name he called himself. i just made fun of it. i was able to compile a list of his inflamitory posts. you were dead correct why he got off on the wrong foot.

he personally attacks ben he might as well personally attack you, or one of the steelerfever brothers, or one of my friends or brothers, or myself. he thinks theres a difference? i dont separate it. i personally dont care what he says about me. his remarks to arkiesteel pissed me the f- off. moreso than if he said the exact same thing to me.

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 11:49 PM
now why would i do such a thing? lol

how bout geez aka marinovich's bong?

or geez aka collins' bottle of jack daniels? have at it. now we can let this die, and anyone here will tell you i dont carry grudges, or we can keep on keepin on. i think you started to see the light when you asked hometowngal how to change your sn. i take that as a step in the right direction. send a pm to one of the mods or steelersfever and it will be taken care of.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 11:53 PM
he personally attacks ben he might as well personally attack you, or one of the steelerfever brothers, or one of my friends or brothers, or myself. he thinks theres a difference? i dont separate it. i personally dont care what he says about me. his remarks to arkiesteel pissed me the f- off. moreso than if he said the exact same thing to me.

but to complain about my "vulgar posts", and then you say you can say whatever u want?

so yall can dish it out but i cant now?

:thumbsup:

like the things u said didnt piss me off?

and notice my name

Geez aka Ben Takezituptheanus

BEN, not me, ben. so then u make 100 remarks about how i called my self Mr. Takezituptheanus is truley false

i cant ind it so if anyone can direct me on how to change my name i will be more than willing to. then i can talk some football related smack without my personal bash-thread

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-23-2006, 11:54 PM
have at it. now we can let this die, and anyone here will tell you i dont carry grudges, or we can keep on keepin on. i think you started to see the light when you asked hometowngal how to change your sn. i take that as a step in the right direction. send a pm to one of the mods or steelersfever and it will be taken care of.

oh no u will be my personal favorite to have at it with lol... just not how it was goin down when i first came in, ok?

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 12:10 AM
and notice my name

Geez aka Ben Takezituptheanus

you said it right there. its YOUR name not bens. thats what makes it so funny in the first place. and if you notice, i never complained about your vulgar posts (or even neg repped them). i simply compiled and pointed them out to every one when it looked like i might be being dragged over the coals, and painted out to be a bad guy. i will defend myself and my posts, but not by complaining. just by pointing out the facts. i dont mind the vulgar posts (but some do) directed towards me. i will defend a steeler brother or sister though when its directed towards them. i know i dont know them personally or anything but this is OUR board. it is something we share.

as for the 3 threads in "your honor" you will notice 2 of them are making fun of your poor choice of a handle and the other was making fun of you even bringing up someones relatives. i dont have a nephew or a wife but thats besides the point. i dont bring up other peoples family or soulmates as smacktalk (it is weak and childish and obvious proof of being on the ropes with nothing else to come with) nor does any of our regulars. we expect the same in return. maybe we will see eye to eye on these things, maybe we wont.

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 12:13 AM
oh no u will be my personal favorite to have at it with lol... just not how it was goin down when i first came in, ok? you got it.

"bygones are easilly left as bygones. grudges are much more difficult to hold." - tony hipchest

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Why do you enter smack threads if all you are going to do is cry.. I like you, but you cry about this stuff way too much.. The problem in my opinion is the smack spilling out into all the other forums.. THIS, however, is the blast furnace... Not a place for cry babies

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Why do you enter smack threads if all you are going to do is cry.. I like you, but you cry about this stuff way too much.. The problem in my opinion is the smack spilling out into all the other forums.. THIS, however, is the blast furnace... Not a place for cry babies agreed (although BBC isnt crying- just stating facts). and im sure it will be self moderated. but there still will be a poll forthcoming of the favorite places bengal brian has been banned from cause that thread was just too damn hilarious to let go.

BBC
06-24-2006, 12:23 AM
Why do you enter smack threads if all you are going to do is cry.. I like you, but you cry about this stuff way too much.. The problem in my opinion is the smack spilling out into all the other forums.. THIS, however, is the blast furnace... Not a place for cry babies

Brian, please. That is not crying. I couldn't care less. In fact, if you actually read the post, you'd realize that I actually found humor in it.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-24-2006, 12:26 AM
you said it right there. its YOUR name not bens. thats what makes it so funny in the first place. and if you notice, i never complained about your vulgar posts (or even neg repped them). i simply compiled and pointed them out to every one when it looked like i might be being dragged over the coals, and painted out to be a bad guy. i will defend myself and my posts, but not by complaining. just by pointing out the facts. i dont mind the vulgar posts (but some do) directed towards me. i will defend a steeler brother or sister though when its directed towards them. i know i dont know them personally or anything but this is OUR board. it is something we share.

as for the 3 threads in "your honor" you will notice 2 of them are making fun of your poor choice of a handle and the other was making fun of you even bringing up someones relatives. i dont have a nephew or a wife but thats besides the point. i dont bring up other peoples family or soulmates as smacktalk (it is weak and childish and obvious proof of being on the ropes with nothing else to come with) nor does any of our regulars. we expect the same in return. maybe we will see eye to eye on these things, maybe we wont.

alot of ppl neg repped me, and the "susie kolber" of the boards told me to stop.

i guess i will have to realize there are diff rules on diff board sites

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:33 AM
agreed (although BBC isnt crying- just stating facts). and im sure it will be self moderated. but there still will be a poll forthcoming of the favorite places bengal brian has been banned from cause that thread was just too damn hilarious to let go.
Hey... I laughed at the fact alone that there were like 5 threads dedicated to me in one day.. You wont see me get upset...

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Brian, please. That is not crying. I couldn't care less. In fact, if you actually read the post, you'd realize that I actually found humor in it.
Calm down Dr Miller.. :)

I am just messing with you... For a doctor, you sure seem to have issues figuring out when I am just tryin to get a rise out of you ;)

You are def cool in my book

BENGALS 16-0 this year!!!!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-24-2006, 12:37 AM
Calm down Dr Miller.. :)

I am just messing with you... For a doctor, you sure seem to have issues figuring out when I am just tryin to get a rise out of you ;)

You are def cool in my book

BENGALS 16-0 this year!!!!

so BBC is miller time? LOL!!!!

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:38 AM
DUH! :poke:

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 12:39 AM
alot of ppl neg repped me, and the "susie kolber" of the boards told me to stop.

i guess i will have to realize there are diff rules on diff board sites im sure plenty neg rep'ed you on the sn alone. in fact i might have even hit you once with one of you 1st 3 posts or so, just to show i didnt approve but i wouldve signed it or definitely let you know who it came from.

BBC
06-24-2006, 12:41 AM

Thought you knew that. It all makes sense now, doesn't it?

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:43 AM
Wow.. Look at my rep now.. :D

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 12:44 AM
agreed (although BBC isnt crying- just stating facts). and im sure it will be self moderated. but there still will be a poll forthcoming of the favorite places bengal brian has been banned from cause that thread was just too damn hilarious to let go. and with your admitted infatuation with penguins i definitely know geagua lake/ sea world ohio will top the list. :busted:

BBC
06-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Wow.. Look at my rep now.. :D

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

Seems to me this thread kind of backfired on Suit...

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Seems to me this thread kind of backfired on Suit...
It definately did.. And I never meant any harm to him.. He continues to fire back at me even when I try to make peace with him

If he comes back, I promise to steer clear of him.. Unless he requests my attention by creating more Brian 'Peppers' threads..

No neg rep from me to him unless he really deserves it.. I can get along with anyone.. But they have to make some sorta effort as well

Livinginthe past
06-24-2006, 01:27 AM
I think part of the original problem was Suitanim calling out a whole Bengals message board.

It doesn't surprise me that we then became inundated with posters from that very board.

Anyway, props to BBC - that was excellent detective work - spotting raider nations Cincybengals link!

Looks like peace had broken out........

NM

HburgXL06
06-24-2006, 03:03 AM

Hell Yeah!!!

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-24-2006, 03:22 AM

:dang: sure does!

floodcitygirl
06-24-2006, 10:47 AM

i guess i will have to realize there are diff rules on diff board sites"Susie" here! The point I was trying to make to you is what has already been said, personal insults and esp bringing family into it isn't cool IMO. I do think that the vulgarity does get out of hand - even for the Blast Furnace - again IMO. That's why I don't hang out in here alot.

I suggested to you that you talk about football...support your team. I do enjoy seeing knowledgeable people debate about their teams. I usually learn something!

Glad to see some peace...even in the Blast Furnace! :cool:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-24-2006, 03:17 PM
"Susie" here! The point I was trying to make to you is what has already been said, personal insults and esp bringing family into it isn't cool IMO. I do think that the vulgarity does get out of hand - even for the Blast Furnace - again IMO. That's why I don't hang out in here alot.

I suggested to you that you talk about football...support your team. I do enjoy seeing knowledgeable people debate about their teams. I usually learn something!

Glad to see some peace...even in the Blast Furnace! :cool:

thanks

i can teach you alot about the raiders if u care to learn :cool:

Raider Nation
06-24-2006, 06:28 PM
thanks

I see you're becoming a regular here. Who would have thought I'd even join a Steeler forum and actually play nice:stickout:

HburgXL06
06-24-2006, 07:51 PM
thanks

You a decent guy and I know from experience you got knowledge of your team so I look forward to seein what you got to offer. Good lookin. Peace.

BuFu

clevestinks
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Suit can you copy and paste one of the PM`s??

BBC
06-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Suit can you copy and paste one of the PM`s??

I don't think we'll be hearing from Suit anymore. His last post was 2 days ago and read:

Lyn
06-24-2006, 10:11 PM
A Man's Gotta Do What A Man's Gotta Do

CantStop85
06-24-2006, 11:01 PM
I don't think we'll be hearing from Suit anymore. His last post was 2 days ago and read:
Suit left? Really? Hadn't noticed.

SteelerzGirl
06-24-2006, 11:17 PM
Alright, that's enough. Suit's not even online to defend himself right now. I suggest everyone carries on w/their other business on the board. Thanks! :smile:

Koopa
06-25-2006, 02:58 AM

this may be that dude jim beam talking, but i want to apologize to you bbc for the past. you cool, and hahahaha, at suits post back firing. just cause ppl like a baengals fan he laeve. smh at tthat stupid shit lol. BB you a cool dude unless the steelers are playign the bengals ahaha. but yeah. first he leadves cause he picked on a girl, and now cause steeler fans have enough respct to like a bnegals fan

ps. don't delete, i'll edit the mispelled words in the afternoon loll, cause this is what i been wanting tos ay.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 08:36 AM
Better question is who in the he11 is this suit guy that dresses up in Star Wars dresses?? Geeez, is his Real name Timmy????:busted:

SteelerzGirl
06-25-2006, 09:31 AM
this may be that dude jim beam talking, but i want to apologize to you bbc for the past. you cool, and hahahaha, at suits post back firing. just cause ppl like a baengals fan he laeve. smh at tthat stupid shit lol. BB you a cool dude unless the steelers are playign the bengals ahaha. but yeah. first he leadves cause he picked on a girl, and now cause steeler fans have enough respct to like a bnegals fan

ps. don't delete, i'll edit the mispelled words in the afternoon loll, cause this is what i been wanting tos ay.

Koopa, I’m hoping that it was just the bourbon talking because I know for a fact that Suit and the girl he “picked” on have long since worked that issue out and have made their apologies to each other. However, it was done privately, put in the past, and never spoken of again, so a lot of you may not know that. Sometimes that’s how adults work things out.

Things got a bit heated and vulgar on both sides here the past few days, so I don’t believe any one side, or any one person for that matter, is to blame. Men are proud creatures and I guess I can understand how things got escalated to the level that they were.

While I think just about everyone here welcomes those legitimate posters from other teams to our board and some of us may like to converse with them on a friendly basis, I hope, too, that we can all find some way to get along and not let the level of smack stoop to the levels we have witnessed the past few days. I’m sure the guys from the other teams must know that it’s only natural that the Steelers boys would defend themselves and their team on their home field. I’m proud of them for doing that because the Steelers aren’t quitters and neither are their fans.

As far as Suit is concerned, it seems he has a pretty active social life and it’s the weekend. For all we know, he could be off w/some hot chickie enjoying himself. I hope that’s the case because he brings a lot to the board and has a lot of friends here.

I hope you’re having a great weekend, Koopa! Be careful with that Jim Beam, babe. It will make ya have all kinds of misspelled words...(lol). :wink:

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Koopa, I?m hoping that it was just the bourbon talking because I know for a fact that Suit and the girl he ?picked? on have long since worked that issue out and have made their apologies to each other. However, it was done privately, put in the past, and never spoken of again, so a lot of you may not know that. Sometimes that?s how adults work things out.

Things got a bit heated and vulgar on both sides here the past few days, so I don?t believe any one side, or any one person for that matter, is to blame. Men are proud creatures and I guess I can understand how things got escalated to the level that they were.

While I think just about everyone here welcomes those legitimate posters from other teams to our board and some of us may like to converse with them on a friendly basis, I hope, too, that we can all find some way to get along and not let the level of smack stoop to the levels we have witnessed the past few days. I?m sure the guys from the other teams must know that it?s only natural that the Steelers boys would defend themselves and their team on their home field. I?m proud of them for doing that because the Steelers aren?t quitters and neither are their fans.

As far as Suit is concerned, it seems he has a pretty active social life and it?s the weekend. For all we know, he could be off w/some hot chickie enjoying himself. I hope that?s the case because he brings a lot to the board and has a lot of friends here.

I hope you?re having a great weekend, Koopa! Be careful with that Jim Beam, babe. It will make ya have all kinds of misspelled words...(lol). :wink:

Let the man talk when he is bein honest. He's just bein straight up wit all ya. I usually don't use Jim Bean for that although Jack Daniels has helped out in the past.....Mary Jane is usually the one that comes over the most. I can't be dishonest wit her around. Lol.

BuFu

Ambridge
06-25-2006, 03:32 PM
this may be that dude jim beam talking......................

Koopa, whatever you do, please stop drinking that "Swill" aka Jim Beam.
That stuff is the rot gut of the Whiskey World.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 03:35 PM
Koopa, whatever you do, please stop drinking that "Swill" aka Jim Beam.
That stuff is the rot gut of the Whiskey World.

seems to be the rot brain of the whiskey world too.

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Damn, I really need to make that donation soon...another secret admirer gave me negative rep in 5 random threads.

The amount of love in the room is suffocating right now. lol

Livinginthe past
06-25-2006, 05:19 PM
Damn, I really need to make that donation soon...another secret admirer gave me negative rep in 5 random threads.

The amount of love in the room is suffocating right now. lol

Maybe I did it...I mean maybe someone did it so you would become a contributor....who knows eh? :cool:

NM

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 05:21 PM

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 05:22 PM
i think it was that dickhead, self appointed bf mod, tony hipchest

Livinginthe past
06-25-2006, 05:24 PM
I dont know 85, you may want to get a refund on that calculus course.

19's dont go into 85. At least not in whole numbers anyway.

NM

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 05:32 PM
... awww. c'mon dont delete the bb2w slamming post. i wanted to check your math too. (for a good laugh of course). its probably the same math that says:

11-5 > 11-5

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 05:35 PM

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 05:38 PM
And now I get negative repped in another 5 random threads...whatever, I'm out.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 05:44 PM
And now I get negative repped in another 5 random threads...whatever, I'm out. maybe the false accusations and lack of math skills dont garner you the reputation you think you deserve. you didnt go to the same school as private DanSr did you?

im not gonna double check your "calculus" for you, but be sure to break out with an calculator (or abicus in your case) before you go throwing out accusations.

Livinginthe past
06-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Ha. Im sorry accusing Prosdo of neg repping anyone is laughable.

Ill give you some rep back if it makes you feel better :cheers:

NM

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Ha. Im sorry accusing Prosdo of neg repping anyone is laughable.

Ill give you some rep back if it makes you feel better :cheers:

NM

HE GETS POSITIVE REP FOR ACCUSING PROSDO AND BEING A WHINER?????????????

holy shit, maybe i should become a blast furnace mod!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-25-2006, 06:14 PM
I see you're becoming a regular here. Who would have thought I'd even join a Steeler forum and actually play nice:stickout:

believe me whe i first joined i did anything but play nice lol

Prosdo
06-25-2006, 06:16 PM
Sorry, I wrote my math down wrong in that post...I said 317 original rep points when I meant to say 327, but now I can't remember which I originally had, so it was either BB2W (19 rep power) or Prosdo (17 rep power). I'm leaning towards Prosdo because I think it was 317 points, but I don't know why he would neg me. *shrugs*

First off I'm not a he. Secondly I never gave you negative rep. I haven't given out any negative rep lately and I'm pretty sure I have never ever gave you negative rep.

BB2W
06-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Sorry, I wrote my math down wrong in that post...I said 317 original rep points when I meant to say 327, but now I can't remember which I originally had, so it was either BB2W (19 rep power) or Prosdo (17 rep power). I'm leaning towards Prosdo because I think it was 317 points, but I don't know why he would neg me. *shrugs*
Leave me out of this... I never negged you! :confused:

Prosdo
06-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Not sure why we are being accused BB2W lol

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 06:27 PM
after his crap and false accusations i wanna neg him (but i wont just yet). i dont believe he was ever into the 300's anyways. i think he is just dreaming and maybe needs to get his glasses checked.

DanSr
06-25-2006, 06:27 PM
i think it was that dickhead, self appointed bf mod, tony hipchest

So Lil Tony guy, you have a Nazi complex as well?? Most lil guys need to act assertive like that - I understand.:bouncy: :busted:

DanSr
06-25-2006, 06:28 PM
after his crap and false accusations i wanna neg him (but i wont just yet). i dont believe he was ever into the 300's anyways. i think he is just dreaming and maybe needs to get his glasses checked.

Hey Lil Tony guy, do you wear funny costumes like that 'suit' guy. He is very funny!! His picture has been all over the web!! Do YOU have photos of you in - say - an SS outfit? :blurp:

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Sorry BB2W and Prosdo...it's been a long day and I think I've had a little too much to drink. Someone negged me, but it wasn't either of you. Sorry if I upset anyone.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Hey Lil Tony guy, do you wear funny costumes like that 'suit' guy. He is very funny!! His picture has been all over the web!! Do YOU have photos of you in - say - an SS outfit? :blurp:

you seem to be infatuated with a dudes photo on the internet.

im suprised you havent posted one of yourself to PROVE that youre that much better. i wonder why? coult it be that youre a little yellow weasel who woulnt dare post youre photo on a public forum? a little self conscious there private DanSr?

and cincibengals.com isnt "all over the web". that is why you left that tiny hole in the ground and begun posting here! LOL!

MattsMe
06-25-2006, 07:14 PM
"Hold me closer tiny dansr
Count the headlights on the highway..."

Koopa
06-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Koopa, I?m hoping that it was just the bourbon talking because I know for a fact that Suit and the girl he ?picked? on have long since worked that issue out and have made their apologies to each other. However, it was done privately, put in the past, and never spoken of again, so a lot of you may not know that. Sometimes that?s how adults work things out.

Things got a bit heated and vulgar on both sides here the past few days, so I don?t believe any one side, or any one person for that matter, is to blame. Men are proud creatures and I guess I can understand how things got escalated to the level that they were.

While I think just about everyone here welcomes those legitimate posters from other teams to our board and some of us may like to converse with them on a friendly basis, I hope, too, that we can all find some way to get along and not let the level of smack stoop to the levels we have witnessed the past few days. I?m sure the guys from the other teams must know that it?s only natural that the Steelers boys would defend themselves and their team on their home field. I?m proud of them for doing that because the Steelers aren?t quitters and neither are their fans.

As far as Suit is concerned, it seems he has a pretty active social life and it?s the weekend. For all we know, he could be off w/some hot chickie enjoying himself. I hope that?s the case because he brings a lot to the board and has a lot of friends here.

I hope you?re having a great weekend, Koopa! Be careful with that Jim Beam, babe. It will make ya have all kinds of misspelled words...(lol). :wink:

i know you and him have since made up, i was using it as an example how he runs off. i just think leaving cause steeler fans can respect a bengals fan is just plain stupid and childish. oh well he'll be back, they always come back lol.

and i had a hell of a weekend

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:07 PM
oh well he'll be back, they always come back lol.

"they"??? who is they??? is that a racial slam against white people?

Koopa
06-25-2006, 08:12 PM
"they"??? who is they??? is that a racial slam against white people?

looks like th might be turning on me cause i sided with a bengals fan and not his buddy, but yeah maybe the they is you white folks

BBC
06-25-2006, 08:14 PM
but yeah maybe the they is you white folks

:laughing: Wasn't expecting that.

Side note: If you still mean what you said last night (or I guess this morning) then great. I'm not one to hold grudges, and I've put it all behind me.

CantStop85
06-25-2006, 08:16 PM
looks like th might be turning on me cause i sided with a bengals fan and not his buddy, but yeah maybe the they is you white folks
Those crazy crackers.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:20 PM
looks like th might be turning on me cause i sided with a bengals fan and not his buddy, but yeah maybe the they is you white folksturning on you????:sofunny: how do you know im white and not a chicano just like you? jus cuz i don type like dis? :busted: you must not know im from the barrio esay. orale!

DanSr
06-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Those crazy crackers.

Pitts does have a rep of being a racist town you know!!:dang:

Stlrs4Life
06-25-2006, 08:22 PM
"Hold me closer tiny dansr
Count the headlights on the highway..."

LOL!:sofunny:

BBC
06-25-2006, 08:23 PM

Actually, no..they don't.

Koopa
06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
turning on you????:sofunny: how do you know im white and not a chicano just like you? jus cuz i don type like dis? :busted: you must not know im from the barrio esay. orale!

why you tryin to start shit? cause i don't suck up to yo boy?? i don't give a damn how you type. hell i don't even type like that. and you the one that brought up the white thing

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:25 PM

koopa's not from pittsburgh.

next

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:26 PM
why you tryin to start shit? cause i don't suck up to yo boy?? i don't give a damn how you type. hell i don't even type like that. and you the one that brought up the white thing i dont need you to suck shit. u wuz da 1 who said "they" in reference to suit. jus checkin where u comin from holmes

whose startin shit? dis is da blast furnace. if u cant stand da heat.....

Koopa
06-25-2006, 08:28 PM
i dont need you to suck shit. u wuz da 1 who said "they" in reference to suit. jus checkin where u comin frome holmes

what i meant by they is well i don't know what i meant lol, i think i heard it somewhere, something like "you'll be back, they always come back" or some shit like that

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Actually, no..they don't. his knowledge of pittsburgh goes no further than plexico burress quotes. of course thats about all he can understand cause his reading skills go no further than burress' also.

Livinginthe past
06-25-2006, 10:20 PM
HE GETS POSITIVE REP FOR ACCUSING PROSDO AND BEING A WHINER?????????????

holy shit, maybe i should become a blast furnace mod!

Whoooosh..whats that flying over Hipchests head?

I can make out an I...hmmm...theres an R.....O......N......Y.

If you can spell it you should be able to recognise it.

NM

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 10:31 PM

Yea, you crazy white people!

BuFu

BengalBrian
06-25-2006, 11:41 PM
Damn.. This thread still lives too??? lol

floodcitygirl
06-25-2006, 11:46 PM
Damn.. This thread still lives too??? lolNot only does it live but have you checked out the rep points????!!!! Have you ever been this high? :smile:

BengalBrian
06-25-2006, 11:49 PM
Not only does it live but have you checked out the rep points????!!!! Have you ever been this high? :smile:
I am extremely honored.. And thank all of you good reppers again.. lol

floodcitygirl
06-25-2006, 11:56 PM
I am extremely honored.. And thank all of you good reppers again.. lolThe "new you" seems to be working for you! :smile:

BengalBrian
06-26-2006, 12:02 AM
The "new you" seems to be working for you! :smile:
Nah.. This is the old me.. Who I was when I joined.. I just went through a spurt of assholishness.. lol

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 03:55 AM
i dont need you to suck shit. u wuz da 1 who said "they" in reference to suit. jus checkin where u comin from holmes

whose startin shit? dis is da blast furnace. if u cant stand da heat.....

tell your wife to get in the kitchen? lol

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 03:58 AM
Not only does it live but have you checked out the rep points????!!!! Have you ever been this high? :smile:

that one time when he was in college.....