PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: BLITZBURGH AND STEELERSFEVER

Suitanim
06-22-2006, 07:48 PM
I want to know exactly why a troll like Brian who systematically dinged my rep was automatically allowed to have his rep back, when all I did was reciprocate.

Ambridge
06-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Uh Oh!!

I feel something starting to brew.

Koopa
06-22-2006, 09:09 PM
why doesn't Prosdo get her name on the title??? lol, i gave him the rep get over it, all he did was talk shit in the BF forum. which is what it's meant for. and he only takes away one point when he negs someone

Blitzburgh55
06-22-2006, 09:13 PM
I thought you were talking to me i just read the Attention blitzburgh on the main page nm

BengalBrian
06-22-2006, 09:17 PM
How many threads do you need about this?

As someone who runs a vBulletin site, allow me to explain something to you...

You know how your rep power is high and you ding the crap out of me for no reason? Well.. People who have similar repping power can do the same thing the other way..

With that said, since you are the only one who has a personal issue with me and pretty much the only one neg repping me, while there are MULTIPLE members positively repping me because they know that I smack (in the proper place) but still can carry on a normal conversation as well... Well.. You do the math.. Its pretty simple..

The staff didnt 'give me rep'... Get over it man.. :shrug:

SteelersFever
06-22-2006, 09:35 PM
We can't control who gives who positive and negative reputation. Also, please don't give negative reputation unless you feel the member has made an unworthy thread or post.

SteelersFever
06-22-2006, 09:37 PM
Oh, and by the way ... neither I or any Moderators increased his reputation. But, I should increase mine! :sofunny:

CantStop85
06-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Oh, and by the way ... neither I or any Moderators increased his reputation. But, I should increase mine! :sofunny:
But you did neg me that one time...it hurt me deep down in my soul. Oh well, at least you didn't ban me. :bouncy: I'll give you a few more rep tomorrow when I have some more and I promise I'll make a contribution someday. :bouncy:

Anyway, can't we all just get along?

BBC
06-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Ahh, just another reason I'm glad that the site I Moderate did away with rep a long time ago.

CAH
06-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Ahh, just another reason I'm glad that the site I Moderate did away with rep a long time ago.
Everyone should do away with it. I know 2 people who constantly give each other reps, on another board, so they both could get a high amount. There are ways to beat any system. :rolleyes:

Motley Nate
06-23-2006, 02:16 AM
Having "rep" on a website is like a bad batch of Quaker oat meal. It's great when you first get it whether it be hot or cold but soon enough it makes you crap all over the place. Don't ask about my theory on "reward money".

BengalBrian
06-23-2006, 02:22 AM
:cheers: