PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to Denver ?

joeyssteelcurtain
12-20-2011, 08:28 PM
I know its early but . If we play Denver in the wild card round. Is anyone planing on going?

Bayz101
12-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Well, there's only a 1/4 chance we'll even play Denver. That division has every team in a position to go 8-8, and really any team could go. We may see the Chiefs again, you never know.

StainlessStill
12-20-2011, 11:04 PM
That's funny. I could have swore there was 2 solid games left in the football season. Did I go into hibernation for 2 weeks? What record did Oakland finish with? San Diego? I assume the Broncos won out. What was the score of the Bengals/Ravens game?

Too early for that. Could look dramatically different in two weeks. Just look at Week 15. Any Given Sunday.

Bayz101
12-20-2011, 11:08 PM
That's funny. I could have swore there was 2 solid games left in the football season. Did I go into hibernation for 2 weeks? What record did Oakland finish with? San Diego? I assume the Broncos won out. What was the score of the Bengals/Ravens game?

Too early for that. Could look dramatically different in two weeks. Just look at Week 15. Any Given Sunday.

Just take a look at what happened this week. We practically had the conference in our hands. At least until around 10:30pmET last night.

steelfury02
12-21-2011, 09:03 AM
all speculation - but from what I saw - we all better pray we don't have to go to San Diego - they are going to drop 30+ on this defense easily

and the offense will crap the bed on the road

Goldsteel86
12-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Could you please tell me what the Steelers final regular season record was???? Who won the division? To quote ESPN Berman, Ditka, Carter, Jackson and Johnson, "Come on Man"!

truesteelerfan
12-21-2011, 10:17 AM
If we play in Denver, I'll drive the 45 minutes to the stadium!

joeyssteelcurtain
12-21-2011, 05:25 PM
I said its early. But the chance is that we play Denver. I don't see the ratbirds loosing again.And the broncos will win the west.

Sixburgher
12-21-2011, 05:35 PM
all speculation - but from what I saw - we all better pray we don't have to go to San Diego - they are going to drop 30+ on this defense easily

and the offense will crap the bed on the road

:rolleyes:

Maybe they should just save everyone the time and trouble by forfeiting the playoff spot and not showing up at all. After all, they iz doomed.

zsheik22
12-21-2011, 06:02 PM
"I know its early but . If we play Denver in the wild card round. Is anyone planing on going?"

Get off his back, lol. He is just trying to see who would go. Jesus.....

casteeler
12-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Thank God the playoffs don't start on saturday... One and done, Ben needs a couple of weeks to get well, the running game needs to be effective(I don't wanna hear anyone say our #1 back putting up 60 yards is exceptable) and Suisum has to be able to connect from 40+ every time

ricardisimo
12-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Thank God the playoffs don't start on saturday... One and done, Ben needs a couple of weeks to get well, the running game needs to be effective(I don't wanna hear anyone say our #1 back putting up 60 yards is exceptable) and Suisum has to be able to connect from 40+ every time

Ben is not going to get any rest;
60 yards is acceptable against the #1 rush D with a pass-happy OC in a game where we were down early;
What's the extra two weeks going to do for Suisham? :huh:

casteeler
12-21-2011, 08:40 PM
60 yards is acceptable against the #1 rush D with a pass-happy OC in a game where we were down early;

I think it's important Ben gets some rest even it's one game
The Cards put up a lot more than that last week vs SF
I'm not saying that Suisum needs rest, maybe a reminder he can be replaced. A field goal can be the difference between a W and a see ya next year and when Suisham walks out on the field I find myself chewing on my fingernails

truesteelerfan
12-23-2011, 11:11 AM
Need a new kicker next year- gotta be someone who can do better than what we've got....Kick offs are better, but is that a result of the new rule where the ball is kicked from? I think so- a championship caliber team needs to have someone they can trust for 3 points...a Mr. Automatic- I'm ok with a veteran coming in who is willing to sacrifice money for a chance at a ring- do kickers do that?

Rotorhead
12-23-2011, 04:54 PM
If they come here, I will do my best to go. Afraid of what the tix will cost though. As much as i would like too them live, I am hoping for a bye to rest ppl.

Bayz101
12-23-2011, 05:33 PM

What a regrettable post.

:chuckle:

LVSteelersfan
12-23-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll go. When are you going to send me my tickets?

pitt0wns
12-23-2011, 10:06 PM
I'll be there