PDA

View Full Version : Yet another video - Featuring Thug Henry

BengalBrian
06-23-2006, 01:47 AM
Ok.. Before you get excited to see a video on some new Henry fiasco, I made another compilation... That is all

This is mild smack on Henry, so I figured I would post it in here...I do wish him well, but I had to do this...

Get well Chris.. I hope you get your act together and somehow manage to continue being a Bengal without further issue.. But you may have already ruined that.. We shall see..

This one is for you Thug Henry!

Idea inspired by Shannon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSX_oasQvE

BengalBrian
06-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Not a single comment?? :blurp:

CantStop85
06-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Appropriate choice of music.

floodcitygirl
06-23-2006, 11:09 AM
A talented player. Hopefully he gets his life together.

Mosca
06-23-2006, 11:27 AM
LOL, what, do you have every catch he made last year there?

Nice work, I hope the kid gets it together too. He has the whole world in front of him. I hope he realizes it.

Tom

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 11:42 AM
one thing i really noticed is carson almost has the same pocket presense and awareness as big ben.

CantStop85
06-23-2006, 08:41 PM
one thing i really noticed is carson almost has the same pocket presense and awareness as big ben.
What do you mean ALMOST?!

:blurp: Yeah, they're both pretty calm and collected in the pocket...the only difference is Ben can actually get out of the pocket.

SteelerzGirl
06-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok.. Before you get excited to see a video on some new Henry fiasco, I made another compilation... That is all

This is mild smack on Henry, so I figured I would post it in here...I do wish him well, but I had to do this...

Get well Chris.. I hope you get your act together and somehow manage to continue being a Bengal without further issue.. But you may have already ruined that.. We shall see..

This one is for you Thug Henry!

Idea inspired by Shannon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSX_oasQvE

That's a pretty cool and hip Bengal Brian Production. You did a great job! :smile: I, too, hope that Chris Henry can turn his life around. It would be a shame for him to waste his talent.

Now, will you make me one of the Steelers shutting down CJ? Please? :grin:

CantStop85
06-23-2006, 10:17 PM
I don't think those kinds of video clips exist. :blurp:

SteelerzGirl
06-23-2006, 10:20 PM
I don't think those kinds of video clips exist. :blurp:

Ohhhhh, I think they do...(lol)! :grin:

BengalBrian
06-24-2006, 12:10 AM
That's a pretty cool and hip Bengal Brian Production. You did a great job! :smile: I, too, hope that Chris Henry can turn his life around. It would be a shame for him to waste his talent.

Welp.. Sorry.. Cant do that unless you can name like a 20 second song that it could go with ;)

As a side note, I really enjoy making these videos.. If anyone has the footage for me to work with, I could whip somethin together for ya

Stillers#1
06-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Man, Henry goes down easier than BB's mom.