PDA

View Full Version : Week 15 Gay Meter: +18 (+0)

ricardisimo
12-21-2011, 09:56 PM
He was only thrown at twice, which is remarkable considering he's ostensibly the worst cornerback ever to play the game, so that's good. On the other hand, both were completions, which is bad. Still, those two were for a grand total of 20 yards, with 0 yards after the catch, which is good. He was barely visible in run support, with only a few half tackles, which is bad. However, the concessions at Candlestick were giving out free frozen yogurt with each catch made against a defensive back named "Gay", which is good. Unfortunately, the frozen yogurt contained potassium benzoate, which is bad...

It all balances out, and so William Gay stays in his holding pattern at +18 for the season. This is charitable for anyone on the team after such a pathetic game.

TRH
12-21-2011, 10:43 PM
yeah, i thought Gay was just invisible all night long (like Timmons, the only reason Timmon's name even came up is because of the absolutely ridiculous "leaping" call)

ETL
12-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks Ricardisimo for keeping the Gay meter going. I am just recovering from this latest loss.

Bayz101
12-23-2011, 02:29 AM
Thanks Ricardisimo for keeping the Gay meter going. I am just recovering from this latest loss.

Best Tag team, ever/

ricardisimo
12-23-2011, 03:40 AM
It's tough. Just trying to eke out the positives.