PDA

View Full Version : What?!!!!

California-Steel
12-22-2011, 12:09 PM
What is going on with Steelers nation?
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201112/dallas-cowboys-replaced-americas-team

Teams like the Bears and Giants are ahead of the Steelers?! WTF!?!

Fire Arians
12-22-2011, 12:15 PM
bandwagonners jumped off. it's all good i rather have it that way

steelax04
12-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Yeah they jumped off the Steelers wagon and right on to the Packers'. 22 percent?? If that doesn't scream bandwagon...

StainlessStill
12-22-2011, 12:31 PM
"Who was that Mr.Rodgers fella? Didn't he win the Super Bowl last year? What team does he play for? Packers? Okay, Packers it is, mark it down."

PeRK82
12-22-2011, 02:38 PM
I completely understand that the COWBOYS are not Americas team and there is a reason for that, they have Sucked for almost 20 yrs now, why would they be a popular team. And of course the Packers are the new AMERICAS TEAM, (even though i disagree) because of what they did last yr and what they are doing this yr.

Id like to see this same poll next yr around this time, i bet it wont be the PACKERS if they have a losing record and are not in the play off picture.

I just dislike Polls in general, it just gives websites , etc something to talk about, it doesnt mean anything, we all know that.

jjpro11
12-22-2011, 05:44 PM
this poll is dumb.. i am pretty sure they had one like that right after we won the SB and we were number one.

DanRooney
12-22-2011, 07:28 PM
nobody cares

TRH
12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Well #1, i disagree with the article..this is what has happened to life now that every dick, harry, and joe blogger gets a "voice" on a dumb, but large stage such as a yahoo homepage.
When i travel around to various city to city, i see Steelers apparel, car decals, and more EVERYWHERE. From the south to the northeast and beyond. I don't see "patriots" wear when i'm in Florida. I don't see "Bears" wear when i go to the northeast. And on. And on. And on.
And have you seen Steeler "away" games? Sometimes more Pittsburgh fans than home fans. It's sometimes embarrassing (for the other guys). No other team does that. I still believe that the Steelers are "America's" team. I've seen a number of different reports on merchandise, with more than one putting the Steelers at #1. The facts in this article are suspect.

And #2, an unfortunate reason for some of this is the fact that ever since the Steelers-Cardinals SB, we've played like absolute dog-s**t on national stage games (sunday nights, monday nights, etc...). This is where everyone across the country gets to watch us, and we've played seemingly every game like we're actually the Browns dressed up in black and gold. Thats terribly unfortunate. This sways the sheeps opinions, like it or not.

fer522
12-22-2011, 08:59 PM
i live in Hot Springs Arkansas and i have seen more STEELERS fans than Packers or Cowboy fans and we have to watch most of the cowboys games( lucky me:banging::banging:) here in the south

Bayz101
12-23-2011, 02:23 AM
i live in Hot Springs Arkansas and i have seen more STEELERS fans than Packers or Cowboy fans and we have to watch most of the cowboys games( lucky me:banging::banging:) here in the south

I'm in NorthEast Ohio and I see more Steelers jerseys than Browns and Bengals combined.