PDA

View Full Version : Did I Say: thankyou BATCH ?!

Kanata-Steeler
12-24-2011, 03:54 PM
well, I am now saying thx Charlie, and we should have played him last week.
Kudos to Charlie.
:tt04:

any other arguemant is just :blah: :blah: :blah:

Go Steelers Go :tt04:

Fire Arians
12-24-2011, 04:07 PM
99 problems but a batch ain't one

Kanata-Steeler
12-24-2011, 04:16 PM
99 problems but a batch ain't one

uhhm ok, telepathy is not my strong point, but then again neither was Ben's high-ankle injury.

Fire Arians
12-24-2011, 04:20 PM
it's a line in a song, except batch it's bitch lol

dcsteel5804
12-24-2011, 04:23 PM

I don't think he got the joke!!:chuckle:

Kanata-Steeler
12-24-2011, 04:24 PM

was it 99 Luftballons ?,
anyway, ok, Batch was bitchin' today, I hear 'dat.

finesward
12-24-2011, 05:01 PM
In my book if you start or have any part of the sentence say should of, could of, or would of it's :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Try this for size...if charlie played against the 49'ers D and not the softy RAMS D, he would of gotten creamed. This is the same guy who has broken a bone like what,....every year? See, these statements are useless :blah::blah::blah:

But yeah, you told us! Mr. Smart pants over there! WAY TO GO!!! :tt:

mikegrimey
12-24-2011, 05:39 PM
In my book if you start or have any part of the sentence say should of, could of, or would of it's :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Try this for size...if charlie played against the 49'ers D and not the softy RAMS D, he would of gotten creamed. This is the same guy who has broken a bone like what,....every year? See, these statements are useless :blah::blah::blah:

Yea big difference between playing the 9ers in California and the rams in Pittsburgh. SF is. 1 against the run and the rams are 31.

TRH
12-24-2011, 06:03 PM

Yeah, i said in another thread, don't get too excited about the "Batch" move today. The Rams team today was as bad as any NFL team has been in YEARS. That was almost high school quality play from them today (aside from Jackson's running).
Arians himself could've played QB and we would have left w/a shutout.

Goldsteel86
12-24-2011, 06:18 PM
Charlie Batch for NFL MVP, his resume should read this, "Managed a game against a 2-12 football team at home, superbly handed the ball off to his running back for a total of 116 yards". Come on Charlie played a good game, he did what he was supposed to do, he managed the game against a less than sub-par team. Good for him, I am glad for him and the fact he came through, just like last year as soon as Ben is ready, Charlie by all means feel free (once again) to pick up that clipboard and headset, you've earned it!!!!

stb_steeler
12-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Charlie Batch for NFL MVP, his resume should read this, "Managed a game against a 2-12 football team at home, superbly handed the ball off to his running back for a total of 116 yards". Come on Charlie played a good game, he did what he was supposed to do, he managed the game against a less than sub-par team. Good for him, I am glad for him and the fact he came through, just like last year as soon as Ben is ready, Charlie by all means feel free (once again) to pick up that clipboard and headset, you've earned it!!!!

I bet they'd be singing a different tune had Charlie lost the game for us!

mikegrimey
12-24-2011, 07:05 PM
^ yea the reactionary critics would be out in droves wagging their finger at the coaching staff and bemoaning how "unemotional" Tomlin was/is while offering 100 other capt hindsight solutions

stb_steeler
12-24-2011, 07:07 PM
:iagree: So true

JCPsteelers
12-24-2011, 08:04 PM
BAtch played well but I'm not sure he would have beaten the 49ers. I thought he threw some good balls today though

Bayz101
12-24-2011, 08:30 PM
What's in the past is gone. We lost then and won today. Everything else is :blah:

BlaZeQuietly
12-24-2011, 09:49 PM
At the very least can we not say we have at least a little confidence in our back up QB? Id take Ben over Charlie any day but if Ben goes down in an big game, I would not immediately defecate in my pants. He's no Vince Young but I think hes a pretty good back up. Leftwich would have been good had he stayed healthy.

Bayz101
12-24-2011, 10:11 PM
At the very least can we not say we have at least a little confidence in our back up QB? Id take Ben over Charlie any day but if Ben goes down in an big game, I would not immediately defecate in my pants. He's no Vince Young but I think hes a pretty good back up. Leftwich would have been good had he stayed healthy.

I say we STILL have the best back up QB in the game.

Fire Arians
12-24-2011, 10:12 PM
5W80Ae5hEOA