PDA

View Full Version : Here Is The Real Question!!!!

Goldsteel86
12-25-2011, 10:58 AM
First off I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas, all of the Steeler faithful deserve a Merry Christmas!!!!!! :tt04::tt02::tt::tt03: Now I have to ask as the Steelers head into week 17, start Ben or not? Does it depend on the Ratbirds vs. Bengals outcome or does he get some reps? With the game being moved back to 4:15 do the Steelers game plan for the Browns or a Ravens outcome????

steelcity1974
12-25-2011, 11:18 AM
I heard rats game was also moved to 4:15, so can't be scoreboard watching. Ben should sit regardless of what seed we are playing for. He needs to be healthy for playoffs.

pittpete
12-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Ben should sit regardless of what seed we are playing for. He needs to be healthy for playoffs.

this

harrison'samonster
12-25-2011, 01:19 PM
I would say it all depends on how much he can move around. If he can move around with little pain, then give him a quarter or two.

StainlessStill
12-25-2011, 01:37 PM
IIIIIIIII

HAVEEEEEEEEEE

AAAA

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN'

PITTSBURGH'S GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL!

Bayz101
12-25-2011, 02:44 PM
Start him and take him out if we gain a good lead. Same with other starters. We can't go into the playoffs out-of-sync and cold, and we've done that several times this year. Directly after the bye-week once, and even showed up in San Fran off a 11-days rest an got whooped.

pittpete
12-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Im changing my mind, I think he goes only if he can practice this week.
Dont need ole rusty in there for the playoffs:hatsoff:

Bayz101
12-25-2011, 11:41 PM
On second thought, don't start him unless he can run around a bit more. An immobile Roethlisberger isn't a winning recipe.

tanda10506
12-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Im changing my mind, I think he goes only if he can practice this week.
Dont need ole rusty in there for the playoffs:hatsoff:

Exactly. His play has dropped off from just a few games ago. We need him to get warmed up again against what should be an "easy" team.

Bayz101
12-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Exactly. His play has dropped off from just a few games ago. We need him to get warmed up again against what should be an "easy" team.

We haven't played well off rest all year, and it seems that before the rest happens, we play decent. We get a bye week and nearly drop one to the pre-Orton Chiefs. Then it's the Niners story.

PhantomJB93
12-26-2011, 12:24 AM
If Ben plays, and he's not 100% (which he won't be), somebody should be fired.

IowaSteeler927
12-26-2011, 08:23 AM
IIIIIIIII

HAVEEEEEEEEEE

AAAA

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIN'

PITTSBURGH'S GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL!

I sure hope you're right. Maybe this time Mike Tomlin won't have to come out as his alter ego Will.i.am during halftime with the Black Eyed Peas and he can focus on making adjustments instead. LoL.

Goldsteel86
12-26-2011, 10:31 AM
I say play Ben, if I am Tomlin I tell him to prepare this week to play, I also don't tip my cap to either the Browns or Ravens alike. I thoroughly believe that Cincy will put it to the Ravens, sad thing is that the Ravens were moved to the same kickoff time as the Steelers. Now we all know that Goodell can't for one instance give the Steelers a "bone", I really seriously hopes this blows right up Roger's A** and he has to eat crow, what a pathetice P.O.S., so here is the bottom line, Ben needs to play!!!!

steve314
12-27-2011, 04:37 AM

Hmm, didn't that exact injury happen vs that "easy" team?

LVSteelersfan
12-27-2011, 11:20 AM
I personally think he should sit regardless. One bad hit by the same team that caused the injury to begin with, and we are playing Charlie Batch in the playoffs. Can you say one and done? I think Charlie can easily carry the team to a win over the Clowns. But against any of those playoff teams, the Steelers are toast without Ben.