PDA

View Full Version : brady metrosexualizing teammates

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 05:42 PM
dan koppen and matt cassell have been introduced to the "salon life" by their fearless leader. pedicures, weekly hair frostings, etc.

:rofl:

wilbon was ripping him on pti. i agree. the nfl needs to step in and do something. this is rediculous. no need to be gaying up a sport i love.

Ambridge
06-23-2006, 05:49 PM
I heard Brady got his Ass waxed as well.

Blitzburgh55
06-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Thats why he wanted all those rings

Black@Gold Forever32
06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
dan koppen and matt cassell have been introduced to the "salon life" by their fearless leader. pedicures, weekly hair frostings, etc.

:rofl:

wilbon was ripping him on pti. i agree. the nfl needs to step in and do something. this is rediculous. no need to be gaying up a sport i love.

I bet Tom can't wait to get sacked by Michael Strahan the next time the Giants play the Pats.

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Thats why he wanted all those rings

bradys ring finger is "tainted"

BlackNGold203
06-23-2006, 06:03 PM
bradys ring finger is "tainted"

ROTFLMAO

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 06:22 PM
ROTFLMAO

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

thanks for the laugh. some may deem this smack, and some may think its not right to talk crap or make fun of people but its all about the laughture.

BlackNGold203
06-23-2006, 06:24 PM
thanks for the laugh. some may deem this smack, and some may think its not right to talk crap or make fun of people but its all about the laughture.

And some may not know what "taint" means......:cool:

WorstTrollEver
06-23-2006, 06:40 PM
I heard Brady got his Ass waxed as well.

That's not true. Kordell Stewart wanted to wax Tom's ass but Brady wanted no part of that bumpy-faced Brokebacker.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-23-2006, 06:42 PM
That's not true. Kordell Stewart wanted to wax Tom's ass but Brady wanted no part of that bumpy-faced Brokebacker.

Ok, was that a shot toward Steelers fans about Kordell. Most Steelers fans could care less what you say about Kordell.

BlackNGold203
06-23-2006, 06:44 PM

Dude..that was weak...:dang: ...a Kordell reference???...he is SO forgotten in this town

tony hipchest
06-23-2006, 06:57 PM
That's not true. Kordell Stewart wanted to wax Tom's ass but Brady wanted no part of that bumpy-faced Brokebacker. of couse not. brady probably thinks kordell is ugly.

section514
06-23-2006, 08:01 PM
I brought it out just for thishttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/3659/1006111db9it.jpg

HometownGal
06-23-2006, 08:12 PM

Nahhh. Fairy Tom is more Jeff Garcia's type. Tomy Boy can rub Jeff's bald head while Jeff rubs Tom's...............

back. :whistle:

section514
06-23-2006, 09:02 PM
HometownGal,

check out the guy on the jumbo tron:sofunny: :rofl:

Tommy Boy--->:sissies:<-----Kordell

lol

back. :whistle:[/QUOTE]

SteelCzar76
06-23-2006, 09:45 PM
LMAO,...y'all are wild !

"Hail Caesar,....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

section514
06-24-2006, 12:11 AM
i prefer crazy...

Livinginthe past
06-24-2006, 02:56 AM
A great man once said

he personally attacks ben he might as well personally attack you, or one of the steelerfever brothers, or one of my friends or brothers, or myself. he thinks theres a difference? i dont separate it.

Who is the mystery Steelerfever poster who gives hypocrisy a bad name?

Answer to be revealed.........

Love the T-Shirt Section 514 - what game was that at?

NM

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 04:00 AM
A great man once said

NM please. dont call me great. im just an average guy

where is the personal attack that you refer too? are you saying brady isnt taking his teammates out to beauty salons? are you denying plain facts? (im pretty sure theres no "ugly salons").

are you saying bradys ring finger (or any quarterbacks finger for that matter) doesnt touch the taint when they take the snap from under center?

if ben were taking team mates to beauty salons for hair frostings, or competing in cornhole tournaments, then i would get the joke, but when hes spent 7 hours in surgery to have his face reconstructed due to an accident, and directly being called a homo.... i dont get the joke. i do get the jokes about ben not wearing a helmet because you know what? its a fact that he wasnt wearing a helmet. i even made them myself in the nfl forum. to insinuate im a hypocrite is lame. and im sure that will be seen.

section514
06-24-2006, 08:47 AM
A great man once said

NM
last years pats game...i know we lost, but the response I got walking into and around the stadium that day made the victory less painful...there are a few steeler fans out there that got thier pictures with me as i walked from the parkin lot...it was hilarious and the fact that Tom brady popped up on the jumbo tron makes that picture priceless

Livinginthe past
06-24-2006, 11:46 AM
please. dont call me great. im just an average guy

where is the personal attack that you refer too? are you saying brady isnt taking his teammates out to beauty salons? are you denying plain facts? (im pretty sure theres no "ugly salons").

are you saying bradys ring finger (or any quarterbacks finger for that matter) doesnt touch the taint when they take the snap from under center?

if ben were taking team mates to beauty salons for hair frostings, or competing in cornhole tournaments, then i would get the joke, but when hes spent 7 hours in surgery to have his face reconstructed due to an accident, and directly being called a homo.... i dont get the joke. i do get the jokes about ben not wearing a helmet because you know what? its a fact that he wasnt wearing a helmet. i even made them myself in the nfl forum. to insinuate im a hypocrite is lame. and im sure that will be seen.

You are way too modest Tony.

Im sure you realise that the comment was made in jest - if you hadn't bitten on the bait quite so hard you would remember that I have made plenty of comments in the past about Brady's man bag etc.

I just couldn't rsist the timing of your attacking comments about Ben, then setting up a thread like this - its all harmless fun.

Brady throws the ball better than any other QB in the game thats all I really care about.

NM

hardwork
06-24-2006, 11:03 PM
but when hes spent 7 hours in surgery to have his face reconstructed due to an accident, and directly being called a homo.... i dont get the joke.

I didn't know Ben was a homo. Kinda figures though when you think about it. He never says much. He's lacking in leadership skills. He rides around alone on his motorcycle.

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 11:16 PM
I didn't know Ben was a homo. Kinda figures though when you think about it. He never says much. He's lacking in leadership skills. He rides around alone on his motorcycle.

:rolleyes: that doesnt figure at all.

hardwork
06-24-2006, 11:25 PM
I give the other Steeler players credit for keeping this quit.

It is kinda funny though. A gay Steeler. The QB no less.

tony hipchest
06-24-2006, 11:37 PM
I give the other Steeler players credit for keeping this quit.

It is kinda funny though. A gay Steeler. The QB no less. please try to stay on topic. unless youre the stylist who frosts ben and toms hair of course. inside info is always welcome.

hardwork
06-25-2006, 12:43 AM
please try to stay on topic. unless youre the stylist who frosts ben and toms hair of course. inside info is always welcome.

The topic? The topic is Ben is as queer as a three dollar bill.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:57 AM
The topic? The topic is Ben is as queer as a three dollar bill.

:toofunny:

hardwork
06-25-2006, 01:30 AM

:toofunny:

Look, you got a fag player. Clearly you don't like it when people point that out. So, being the jerk you are, you go pointing the finger at others. Your QB is a fag, live with it.

clevestinks
06-25-2006, 09:24 AM
I don`t have a problem with the metrosexualing, Its not for me, but my wife works at a high priced high end salon and spa, this hguys payout big bucks, keep it coming!

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Look, you got a fag player. Clearly you don't like it when people point that out. So, being the jerk you are, you go pointing the finger at others. Your QB is a fag, live with it.

i'll deal with it. i think YOU live with it. :sissies: how are them massachusetts civil union laws coming along?

Sharkissle29
06-25-2006, 12:39 PM
last years pats game...i know we lost, but the response I got walking into and around the stadium that day made the victory less painful...there are a few steeler fans out there that got thier pictures with me as i walked from the parkin lot...it was hilarious and the fact that Tom brady popped up on the jumbo tron makes that picture priceless

are you saying you didnt even plan that?????

Livinginthe past
06-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Nope im pretty sure he knew the Patriots would win......

NM

hardwork
06-25-2006, 04:25 PM
i'll deal with it. i think YOU live with it. :sissies: how are them massachusetts civil union laws coming along?

I don't know, are you and Big Benjamin planning on moving?

Hey, is there a reason all you guys call him Big Ben? Lol, bunch of fag football fans.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't know, are you and Big Benjamin planning on moving?

Hey, is there a reason all you guys call him Big Ben? Lol, bunch of fag football fans. you seem a little irritable lately. did your stylist cancel on you for a more high profile client?

Livinginthe past
06-25-2006, 04:37 PM
For goodness sakes - I know for a fact Brady is 100% straight - he told me when we were getting our nails done.

NM

hardwork
06-25-2006, 04:48 PM
For goodness sakes - I know for a fact Brady is 100% straight - he told me when we were getting our nails done.

NM

We should be progressive in our thinking though and not give Big Benji a lot of flack. After all, it isn't his fault he was born a little left of center.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 04:55 PM
We should be progressive in our thinking though and not give Big Benji a lot of flack. After all, it isn't his fault he was born a little left of center.

what does ben afflack have to do with this? you ma$$holes are wierd.

section514
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
are you saying you didnt even plan that?????
haha no planning what so ever, it was some NFL publicity video or something and he just happened to pop up haha:sofunny:

CowherLover
06-25-2006, 10:14 PM
And some may not know what "taint" means......:cool:
That's NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowherLover
06-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Damn Hardwork, what's your problem?!

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 07:00 PM
:screwy: