PDA

View Full Version : D. Davis still struggling with knee injury.....

DIESELMAN
06-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Megan Manfull, writing for the Sporting News, reports Houston Texans RB Domanick Davis (knee) is still stuggling with his return from knee surgery. Davis has spent the offseason focusing only on rehab. He was expected to participate in the team's minicamps, but after only one walk through, Davis' knee swelled up again. This could be an ongoing issue for Davis. Does everybody realize how many possible RBBC's will be in effect this year? Wow quite a few.....:helmet:

Livinginthe past
06-24-2006, 01:49 AM
That makes their decision to pass on the second coming of Barry Sanders even more puzzling.

NM

Big D
06-26-2006, 09:56 AM
That makes their decision to pass on the second coming of Barry Sanders even more puzzling.

NM
you have to wonder if it is the ignorance of gary kubiak. Reason I say this is look how many 1000 yard rushers he had in denver. Maybe he thinks he can make dominik a 2,000 rusher

BlackNGold203
06-26-2006, 10:05 AM
WOW..I didnt even know he was injured!!!

What the hell were they thinking when they passed on Bush???

Big D
06-26-2006, 10:06 AM
WOW..I didnt even know he was injured!!!

What the hell were they thinking when they passed on Bush???
I can think of two reasons. One they never thought they would be able to sign him or they thought the asking price was too high. 2. they were way to paronoid about the whole house deal that broke out the week of the draft.

SteelerFanInCA
06-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Man, this guy and his bum knee killed my fantasty squad last year. This year I'm avoiding the guy like the plague.

BB2W
06-26-2006, 04:39 PM
I just traded for him in one of my fantasy leagues! :dang: