BlacknGold Bleeder
06-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 chicken breasts , parboiled then shredded
2 packs softend Phil. Cream Cheese
1 package DRY Buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Hot sauce or tabasco to taste

mix cream cheese and ranch dressing in bowl throughly, you may need a little more than 1
package ranch mix whatever suits your taste.
After mixing spread out on serving platter, layer shredded chicken then cheese
warm in oven or microwave enough to melt cheese then
sprinkle hot sauce to taste
serve with tortilla chips,
Good Luck trying to keep the platter from being emptied

SteelerzGirl
06-25-2006, 08:05 PM
My sister makes this recipe all the time for parties. It's sooooooooo good! I highly recommend it. :smile:

SteelShooter
06-25-2006, 10:04 PM
............................................now I'm hungry! Thanks Bro! :dang:

Maidenarcher
11-21-2006, 06:36 PM
I made this today and it was great!!!!!!!
I made two batches....One using 1 and 1/2 package of ranch dressing and the other using just 1 package.
I liked the batch using only 1 package of dressing. The other was a little two salty.

Infamix
11-21-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey can i replace the tabasco sauce with bufalo sauce?

floodcitygirl
11-21-2006, 11:06 PM
Sounds almost too easy but I'm definately gonna give this one a try...sounds great! :thumbsup:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-22-2006, 12:01 AM
It is easy,and tastes great !! Use whatever hot sauce you like and yes the buttermilk dressing can get salty. It is a good idea to make a double batch, cause one will not last !!

MACH1
11-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Gonna have to try this one, Sounds good..

memphissteelergirl
11-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks....I'll have to try this one!

Mamaduck43
11-23-2006, 10:47 AM
I will make this with leftover turkey this weekend..... It is a great dip.....

Stillers43
01-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Also great with celery instead of chips!

stillers4me
01-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Here's my version.....almost the same and just as good!! I serve it with Fritos or ......yep.....celery sticks (low carb!!)

2 large cans chicken
2 8 oz cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing (not the mix....bottled)
3/4 cup Franks hot sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix chicken with hot sauce and let sit for 30 minutes.
Beat cream cheese with ranch dressing, fold in chicken.
Spread misture into a 13x9 pan sparayed with Pam. Bake @ 350? for 15 minutes. Add cheese to the top and bake another 10-15 minutes.

A guaranteed hit!!

Woogie
02-09-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm drooling....I LOVE this stuff!

floodcitygirl
02-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Made this for a party over the weekend....a definate hit! Also made a few other of the great recipes gleaned from the forum. Kudos to all of the recipe posters! I've found this section of the forum to be really helpful! :thumbsup:

BOXCAR JOEY
03-02-2007, 08:43 AM
So last weekend i had a small gathering at my house and everyone raved about the buffalo chicken dip. Thanks for the recipe!

EmLev
11-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Here's my recipe:

1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 cans (9.75 oz each) Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
˝ cup Frank’s® RedHot Sauce
˝ cup blue cheese salad dressing
˝ cup crumbled blue cheese
Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers

1.Stir cream cheese in deep baking dish until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2.Bake at 350°F. for 20 min. until hot and bubbling. Stir. Serve with vegetables and crackers.

Other tips: You can...
...substitue ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing and shredded cheddar cheese for blue cheese crumbles.

...take it to a tailgate by making it beforehand and then put it in a disposable heavy foil pan. When you get to the tailgate heat it on the grill and serve it nice and hot!

Shortcut: Use Swanson canned chicken. I work with them so I know its all white breast meat and we use it in our recipe! Makes it really easy to make---no cooking and shredding

SteelCityKing
12-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Buffalo Chicken Dip is bloody amazing. my girlfriend makes it every weelend. we took it out to some mutual friends and family, now they use the recipe for their hosting games. it's ridiculous. haha! but i like mine better with Blue Cheese. i'm the only one who likes it that way...so, i get a whole dish to myself. haha!

BehindSteelCurtain
01-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Made this the other day and it's awesome!

kittenfantastico76
01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
I just found this forum and now my waistline is in trouble - however... I made this last night for the Championship game and called it Buffalo Raven Dip! DELICIOUS!!!
I made it with bottled ranch as well - blue cheese skeeves me out so I will not use it.