PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone here see Dan Rooney on "In my own words"

SteelCzar76
06-24-2006, 11:05 AM
The man is pure CLASS and very down to earth. He honors his father in his leadersip and integrity. I'm proud to say he's the owner. The Old man is the TRUTH.

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the black and Gold"

nicesteel4life
06-24-2006, 01:59 PM
"HAIL TO THE CHIEF" who started the dream and to the Rooney Family for keeping it ALIVE!!! Full Class all the way.

Ambridge
06-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Let's just hope that Art Rooney II and the rest of the Rooney family keeps everything running smooth whenever Dan hands off the torch and that they don't get any crazy ideas like selling the team.

Cap
06-25-2006, 11:16 PM
Let's just hope that Art Rooney II and the rest of the Rooney family keeps everything running smooth whenever Dan hands off the torch and that they don't get any crazy ideas like selling the team.

Oh my word, I think I would roll over and DIE if they ever sold our beloved Steelers. I don't think they would though. They are just far too loved for that. And they've won 5 Super Bowls, one very recently. That would help to cement them staying in the Burgh, would it not??

God I HOPE so. Life without the Steelers.....I couldn't or wouldn't want to imagine it. :crying01: :crying01:

nicesteel4life
06-25-2006, 11:22 PM
NO WAY...... The Steelers are safe for our grandchildren. You will not find a more loyal family to its roots than the Rooney's..........PERIOD