PDA

View Full Version : Bills Winning

SteelPete
01-01-2012, 12:32 PM
GO STEELERS:tt02::tt04:

4xSBChamps
01-01-2012, 12:36 PM
no, the Steelers would stil finish 2nd in the division, and earn a wildcard berth, but would be seeded no-better than 5th

AndyWitmyer
01-01-2012, 12:54 PM
A Baltimore loss and Pittsburgh win would give the Steelers the No. 2 seed, and potentially No. 1 should New England falter. But anything else leaves Pittsburgh as the AFC’s fifth seed with no week off, almost certainly requiring the defending conference champions to win three road games to reach a fourth Super Bowl in seven years.

tony hipchest
01-01-2012, 01:12 PM
i hope someone doesnt start another bills thread in the steelers forum when the bills are losing.

jjpro11
01-01-2012, 01:24 PM
lol Bills player flagged for pushing Brady down while Brady was running after the interception return man.. what a ****ing joke.

MACH1
01-01-2012, 01:48 PM
i hope someone doesnt start another bills thread in the steelers forum when the bills are losing.

http://netdna.copyblogger.com/images/cowbell.jpg

:toofunny:

tanda10506
01-01-2012, 01:52 PM
As mentioned, unless Baltimore loses the pats game won't matter, but I'm still always going for a pats loss!

steelfury02
01-01-2012, 01:54 PM
We just need to win today - nothing else matters

"We made our bed and now we'll lay in it...embrace it." - Tomlin

It is what it is - leave the hoping and praying to the lesser fan bases (looking at you Rat fans)

finesward
01-01-2012, 02:03 PM
http://netdna.copyblogger.com/images/cowbell.jpg

:toofunny:

http://i41.tinypic.com/zkom4y.jpg

Fire Arians
01-01-2012, 02:12 PM
You guys never expected buffalo to win did you? I can see bengals over rats but bills beating the pats? Come on man

fortmemphis
01-01-2012, 02:16 PM
well I must admit, I got excited when BUF was up 21-0 even though I knew it was early. But Tom Terrific and his refs have scored 28 straight points, so our shot at homefield throughout is most likely gone.

Fitzpatrick is horrible. I have no idea why BUF signed him to a big contract. And, of course, one is not allowed to breathe hard on Tom B or the yellow hankies will fly and you will be giving up another 15 yds. Oh well. Go Bengals!!!!!

fortmemphis
01-01-2012, 02:19 PM
You guys never expected buffalo to win did you? I can see bengals over rats but bills beating the pats? Come on man

heck no, nobody EXPECTED it, but it was nice when BUF was up 21-0 to at least think maybe, just maybe it could happen.

But order has been restored. Tom B and the zebras have seen to that along with Fitzpatrick simply throwing it right to the NE defender.

SGrogan
01-01-2012, 02:36 PM
How can a team with no defense be the #1 seed.???? and don't give me the zebra crap !!!

Fire Arians
01-01-2012, 02:46 PM
heck no, nobody EXPECTED it, but it was nice when BUF was up 21-0 to at least think maybe, just maybe it could happen.

But order has been restored. Tom B and the zebras have seen to that along with Fitzpatrick simply throwing it right to the NE defender.

I hear ya but tbh I thought going up 21-0 would just piss them off. Bills have no D so I knew that lead wasn't safe

Fire Arians
01-01-2012, 02:47 PM
How can a team with no defense be the #1 seed.???? and don't give me the zebra crap !!!

If you have Tom Brady you're gonna win some games

ricardisimo
01-01-2012, 02:53 PM
What a freaking meltdown this has become.

tony hipchest
01-01-2012, 02:54 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/zkom4y.jpglmao!

patriots 49- bills 21

this thread defines epic fail.

fortmemphis
01-01-2012, 02:55 PM

LOL, the only thing I meant by that was the ridiculous PF penalty called when the BUF guy basically knocked Tom down after he had thrown an interception and it was run back. The ref said that the BUF defender #29 "drove" Tom into the turf. It was a BS call that wouldnt have been called if Ben was the QB.

Plus NE benefitted at least a couple times from some timely "illegal contact" calls that resulted in an automatic first down.

But to answer your question, you get a favorable schedule. It just broke for them that way.

NE's last 8 opponents including today: BUF, MIA, DEN, WASH, INDY, PHILLY, KC, NYJ.

Of those teams, only DEN and NYJ even have a chance to make it to the playoffs. Before those 8, NE lost to the Giants and to us (Pitt). NE is a paper #1 seed. No defense. Didnt have to play BALT this year at all. We, of course, played them twice. NE will be exposed.

edit--NYJ has been eliminated, so only 1 of NE's last 8 opponents has a chance for post season and that is the Tebow Broncos.

Fire Arians
01-01-2012, 02:57 PM
B.I.L.L.S. - boy I love losing superbowls

fortmemphis
01-01-2012, 02:58 PM
I hear ya but tbh I thought going up 21-0 would just piss them off. Bills have no D so I knew that lead wasn't safe

turns out you were spot on. It did just tick the Pats off. I quit watching but I think its 42-21 now??? Fitzpatrick is awful and BUF D is not good.

Kanata-Steeler
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
How fast can the "Pills" IMPLODE after having a great LEAD ???

Answer = 49 UN-answered POINTS !!! :doh:

-pathetic
:)

ricardisimo
01-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Ryan Shitzmattress.

4xSBChamps
01-01-2012, 03:59 PM

the NFL under Ms. Goodell is nothing more-than bulked-up basketball, played on grass once a week

watching the Falcs & Yucs, the announcers just mentioned that GB's 2nd string QB has Roger-esque numbers today, something like 470 yards with 5 TDs, and mentioned the Lions QB has even better numbers:
his color-man sarcastically replied "I guess people will say that Rogers isn't all that good, because anybody can do it", then they both chuckled

no disrespect to Rogers meant, but when you see the inflated passing numbers by many QB this year, maybe the color-man had a point

SGrogan
01-01-2012, 04:28 PM
I would love my team to win and without Tom Brady they probably do not make the playoffs but i am probably my teams biggest critic..I would glady trade some offensive prowess for a defensive team more like the Steelers or Ravens..I am a purist and would rather watch a 10 -7 hard fought physically brutal game than a 70 point shootout that i just saw.I am glad we won but the Pats to me raise more questions going into the playoffs than they have answered...

4xSBChamps
01-01-2012, 04:50 PM
..I am a purist and would rather watch a 10 -7 hard fought physically brutal game than a 70 point shootout that i just saw...

"... FINE SGrogan $250,000, and strip the '76 Patriots of their Division Championship, for being a football purist, and having the audacity to question what the game has become under my command...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/Goodellonthephone.jpg

... we don't NEED his-kind anymore... "

SGrogan
01-01-2012, 05:15 PM
"... FINE SGrogan $250,000, and strip the '76 Patriots of their Division Championship, for being a football purist, and having the audacity to question what the game has become under my command...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/Goodellonthephone.jpg

... we don't NEED his-kind anymore... "

Guilty as charged !!!

4xSBChamps
01-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Guilty as charged !!!

you-and-me BOTH, brother!!!

:drink:

SGrogan
01-01-2012, 06:41 PM
you-and-me BOTH, brother!!!

:drink: