PDA

View Full Version : HINES 1K

55BaileyFan
01-01-2012, 07:06 PM
http://steelerfreakmov.blogspot.com/2012/01/hines-ward.html

I was waiting for this all season and I was so happy to see yet another milestone fall for this future Hall of Famer.

I remember watching him break every Steeler receiving record and this one was jut icing on the cake.

My son is named in honor of this man so it was EXTREMELY special.

Kanata-Steeler
01-01-2012, 07:10 PM
yep, Congrats to Hines !!!
:tt02:

harrison'samonster
01-01-2012, 07:11 PM
congratulations to a Steeler legend! He's going to be remembered as one of this teams best players of all time.

NateDog07V
01-01-2012, 07:18 PM
So much respect for Hines... he is the definition of what it means to be a Steeler

LayingTheWoodley56
01-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Although it came on a fairly depressing -3 yard play that was clearly set up for the sole purpose of getting our man Hines to 1,000, from all of us in Steeler Nation, CONGRATULATIONS HINES! You have exemplified what it means to be a Pittsburgh Steeler for the past 14 seasons. You are a great teammate and leader who plays the game with the heart, soul and passion that is too often missing from some of today's players. You have been a champion and a legend here and no one deserves this more than you. And it says a lot about the love and respect that the coaches and players have for Hines that there has been a concentrated effort all season through screen passes and screens solely designed to get Hines closer to this milestone. Congrats Mighty Mouse, you will be incredibly missed whenever you decide to hang em up.