PDA

View Full Version : Why trolls can't find The Blast Furnace.....

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 07:52 AM
I've been seeing a lot of trolls come to this great website and are either too stupid or too scared to come to the Blast Furnace. Come on Trolls with your same lame boring 3rd grade inbred lame ass smack. Lets see how tough you really are.....Come on down to the basement BUT be careful the doorknob is hot and theres smoke everywhere.....you got the balls to post down here.....Lets hear what team you really root for and we'll see who is going to need a crying towel this year....What you got little girl? where you at? what u made of? Don't be SKEERED!!!!! donaldduck60 I'm talkin to you little girl!!!!!

Prosdo
06-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Trolls can't find much of anything. They talk the lamest smack around and just make the fans of their team look bad.

BlacknGold Bleeder
06-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Trolls can't find much of anything. They talk the lamest smack around and just make the fans of their team look bad.

Still trying to figure out what team ducky is rooting for... he slipped away and probably won't come back

BlackNGold203
06-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Still trying to figure out what team ducky is rooting for... he slipped away and probably won't come back

Ducky is 6 years old...had to get off the PC when Mom woke up...you know...Mom has to have the PC to hit her internet dating sites.....:doh:

WorstTrollEver
06-25-2006, 09:32 AM

Au Contraire mon friere. There?s plenty of stuff for us trolls to talk about?

Remember the scene at the podium after the Steelers won SB XL? When Cowher couldn?t wait to finally hand the Lombardi to Dan Rooney? He?d been waiting since 1992 for that opportunity and when it finally came the semi-senile Dan Rooney seemed to forget where the hell he was. Rooney appeared to want to stay as far away from Bill as possible.

Poor Coach Cowher. He thought it was going to be a magical moment but it turned out to be a confusing and awkward encounter between Cowher and the old man owner.

Yeah, that was great.

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Yeah there ya go.......picking on an old respected man who has done more for football then you will ever do in your whole life....real classy there bud.....

WorstTrollEver
06-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah there ya go.......picking on an old respected man who has done more for football then you will ever do in your whole life....real classy there bud.....

Typical Homer. You invite the Trolls to come down to the Blast Furnace and talk smack and then you get your panties in a bunch when they comply.

I guess the doorknob is a little too hot for you, huh?

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 10:08 AM
You call talking about an old man smack? LMAO.....Get real Jr.

Lyn
06-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Look, buckoo, you can talk against the Steelers all you want. We really do not care because the Steelers do their talking on the field..............they WIN. I would strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut when it comes to the Rooney family. You have no idea what can of worms you are opening here. So shut up or keep talking whichever you prefer, but sweetheart you will PAY for any negatives said regarding the Rooney family.

WorstTrollEver
06-25-2006, 10:17 AM
So shut up or keep talking whichever you prefer, but sweetheart you will PAY for any negatives said regarding the Rooney family.

Thank you ma'am. May I have another?

Lyn
06-25-2006, 10:22 AM
Since I amnot used to giving out neg rep I accidently gave him positive rep. Followed up by 2 neg. LOL

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 11:30 AM
WTE, you come with old man smack......against the Rooneys? I'll bet you steal coins from blind beggars too since you don't got any morals, or ethics. Here's somethin to think about though, the pats ain't gonna be strong playoff contenders for a while. Tom Brady isn't the golden boy of the NFL anymore, Bruschi was needed to come back from the dead just to attempt to save your defense, and you're losin good free agents left and right. You don't like Black N Gold? Aiight, if you'd prefer we can make you black and blue.

BuFu

shimmysteelerfan
06-25-2006, 11:53 AM
i think hes just pissed cause rooney is going to out live brusci and his fcked up heart.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:00 PM
what is t. bruschis favorite movie?

stroker ace

his favorite song?

total eclipse of the heart.

shimmysteelerfan
06-25-2006, 12:03 PM
what is t. bruschis favorite movie?

stroker ace

his favorite song?

total eclipse of the heart.

thats bad ass reps to you WOW!:sofunny:

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:13 PM
i think the patriots stroke of bad luck will continue this season

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 12:34 PM
i think the patriots stroke of bad luck will continue this season
LOL

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 12:59 PM
what is bruschis favorite time of the day?

the stroke of midnight

WorstTrollEver
06-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Wow, Steelers fans are offended when someone makes fun of Dan Rooney but then you think it's acceptable to joke about Bruschi's very serious stroke.

Gimme a break.

Just so I know, what else do some of you crybabies consider "off-limits" in the Blast Furnace?

1. Jokes about Ben smashing his face in a windshield?
2. Jokes about Santonio's two arrests?
3. Jokes about the most boring and poorly executed Super Bowl in memory - SB XL?

Let me know. I'd hate to keep offending some of you.

BBC
06-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Wow, Steelers fans are offended when someone makes fun of Dan Rooney but then you think it's acceptable to joke about Bruschi's very serious stroke.

Gimme a break.

Just so I know, what else do some of you crybabies consider "off-limits" in the Blast Furnace?

3. Jokes about the most boring and poorly executed Super Bowl in memory - SB XL?

I only saw one post joke about Bruschi's stroke. Tony was just giving everyone a little background on Bruschi...

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 01:46 PM

Gimme a break.

You instigated it, expect to get it back. The reason why the media said it was borin is because the Steelers were good enough to beat the seahawks by 11 even wit playin their worst game of the playoffs. In the past the "great" years of the pats still relied on a field goal to win it. That's a win on a hope and a prayer.

You must be a pathetic individual to come off as so ****y online. Only those that have no personal life outside of the online world act so ****y towards others and even brag about their reputation as a parasite on a MB of any sort. Step back from the keyboard man, your hands are too tired to type right after what you been doin wit them.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 01:54 PM

well, you know what they say

"different strokes, for different folks"

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 01:58 PM
what do t. bruschi and pee wee herman have in common?

a stroke almost cost them their career.

DIESELMAN
06-25-2006, 02:02 PM
First off Dan Rooney is an old man, second Bruschi is a big bad football player. Get the **** over it........Tedy's "stroke" wasn't that serious or he never would've returned to play football....EVER.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 02:09 PM
First off Dan Rooney is an old man, second Bruschi is a big bad football player. Get the **** over it........Tedy's "stroke" wasn't that serious or he never would've returned to play football....EVER. yes. the doctors even said his head was just so swollen and enlarged that his heart and lungs were unable to supply enough oxygenated blood to it.

BBC
06-25-2006, 02:10 PM
yes. the doctors even said his head was just so swollen and enlarged that his heart and lungs were unable to supply enough oxygenated blood to it.

What in the world could cause something like that?

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 02:16 PM

it would take a stroke of genius to figure that out.

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 02:18 PM

Pride, full-headedness, big-headedness?

BuFu

Ambridge
06-25-2006, 03:27 PM
it would take a stroke of genius to figure that out.

Or to put it in golfing terms Tedy is one stroke over par??

MattsMe
06-25-2006, 07:10 PM

"Flaxseed oil." :sofunny:

WorstTrollEver
06-25-2006, 07:11 PM
Or to put it in golfing terms Tedy is one stroke over par??

Or to put it in television terms, Santonio's progress in the NFL will be considered "Arrested Development."

BBC
06-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Or to put it in television terms, Santonio's progress in the NFL will be considered "Arrested Development."

Good thing he wouldn't have started even if he did have a spotless criminal record, huh?

First a shot at Korkie, now one at our 2nd string (at best) WR. You're pretty low on the care factor, buddy.

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 07:19 PM

*crickets chirping*

HburgXL06
06-25-2006, 07:44 PM

And that's the best you got? This is the man that claims he has such a reputation for bein an online troll? Bring back Donald60, at least he was good to laugh at.

BuFu

Stillers#1
06-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Typical Homer. You invite the Trolls to come down to the Blast Furnace and talk smack and then you get your panties in a bunch when they comply.

Please stinky, you wanna talk about poor representation of a team, take a look at your boy Belichek. I have never seen anybody sport a hoodie and look so hideous while doing it. Maybe he should take some fashion tips from the obviously straight Tom Brady. I mean I know why Bill wears the baggy clothing (it's and obvious cover-up for his FUPA), but come on Hank Stram is rolling in his grave. At least Rooney didn't have his Super Bowl ring stolen by some smelly Russian.

HburgXL06
06-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Please stinky, you wanna talk about poor representation of a team, take a look at your boy Belichek. I have never seen anybody sport a hoodie and look so hideous while doing it. Maybe he should take some fashion tips from the obviously straight Tom Brady. I mean I know why Bill wears the baggy clothing (it's and obvious cover-up for his FUPA), but come on Hank Stram is rolling in his grave. At least Rooney didn't have his Super Bowl ring stolen by some smelly Russian.

WTE, you just got

OWNED!!

BuFu

Hawk Believer
06-26-2006, 02:01 AM
OK, I am sure I am about to show myself as being terribly out of touch... But what the heck is a FUPA?

MattsMe
06-26-2006, 02:36 AM
OK, I am sure I am about to show myself as being terribly out of touch... But what the heck is a FUPA?

:sofunny: Belichick's got FUPA. :sofunny:

Well, for a woman, I believe it stands for Fatty Upper P*ssy Area.
For a man, I guess the p stands for penis.
Of course, Fatty Upper Pubic Area is the politically correct version. :sofunny:

Hawk Believer
06-26-2006, 02:43 AM

Well, I have officially learned something today. And the day is only 43 minutes old.

shimmysteelerfan
06-26-2006, 09:30 AM

eatin your own words man........i bring the smack on brusci and you in turn get your panties sucked up your cornhole and send neg rep??? come on man you know it's all in good fun. I got some pot holders for that door handle if you want to borrow em.

Big D
06-26-2006, 09:53 AM
correct me if i'm wrong here. I will be the first one to say. HGH! let this guy talk his smack about rooney. Does anyone find it odd a man in his lower 30's a professinal athlete has a stroke.hmmmm

nicesteel4life
06-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Look, buckoo, you can talk against the Steelers all you want. We really do not care because the Steelers do their talking on the field..............they WIN. I would strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut when it comes to the Rooney family. You have no idea what can of worms you are opening here. So shut up or keep talking whichever you prefer, but sweetheart you will PAY for any negatives said regarding the Rooney family.

Reasons I Love Lyn's post
DONT EVER TRASH MOUTH THE ROONEY FAMILY. Comon You little Piss Ant from NEW ENGLAND. I will truly make a drive and kick your Patriotic ASS. The Rooney family has done more for Pittsburgh than the entire orginization of the Patriots has ever done for there Litttle community. I totally agree that any and all remarks about the Rooney family will in return open a can of WOOPASS. I wish our establishment had the great hooded sweatshirt look. Poor ass mother****ers instead of trying to have the biggest BLING why not worry about affording outfits for your dam coaching staff. POMPASS ASS

Stillers#1
06-26-2006, 12:25 PM
Wow, bring a little decent smack at WTE and he gets quiet really quickly huh?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 06:23 PM

oh we call that a "gunt" around here lol

Raider Nation
06-26-2006, 11:24 PM
I've been seeing a lot of trolls come to this great website and are either too stupid or too scared to come to the Blast Furnace. Come on Trolls with your same lame boring 3rd grade inbred lame ass smack. Lets see how tough you really are.....Come on down to the basement BUT be careful the doorknob is hot and theres smoke everywhere.....you got the balls to post down here.....Lets hear what team you really root for and we'll see who is going to need a crying towel this year....What you got little girl? where you at? what u made of? Don't be SKEERED!!!!! donaldduck60 I'm talkin to you little girl!!!!!

Inbred smack????? As old as the criminal smack us Raider fans get.....

Stillers#1
06-26-2006, 11:29 PM
Inbred smack????? As old as the criminal smack us Raider fans get.....

Please, you guys earned it.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Inbred smack????? As old as the criminal smack us Raider fans get.....alas....being fans of franchises who have actually won something is a curse.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Please, you guys earned it.

the award for the biggest generalization goes to....... :busted:

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 12:48 AM
the award for the biggest generalization goes to....... :busted:

Do you want me to get specific, because that can be arranged.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 04:18 AM
Do you want me to get specific, because that can be arranged.

please do :blah:

Cap
06-27-2006, 05:21 AM
Reasons I Love Lyn's post
DONT EVER TRASH MOUTH THE ROONEY FAMILY. Comon You little Piss Ant from NEW ENGLAND. I will truly make a drive and kick your Patriotic ASS. The Rooney family has done more for Pittsburgh than the entire orginization of the Patriots has ever done for there Litttle community. I totally agree that any and all remarks about the Rooney family will in return open a can of WOOPASS. I wish our establishment had the great hooded sweatshirt look. Poor ass mother****ers instead of trying to have the biggest BLING why not worry about affording outfits for your dam coaching staff. POMPASS ASS

Have to agree with BOTH posts. Geez, that's pretty low to pick on the Rooney's. Very low indeed. What the hell were you thinking, anyway???

DanSr
06-27-2006, 05:27 AM

Geez, have you ever been to Pittsburgh? Give them a break, this is all they have. This and empty factory, after empty factory, after...... well you get the idea. It is the Mecca of Blue Collar America!! :rolleyes:

WorstTrollEver
06-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Wow, bring a little decent smack at WTE and he gets quiet really quickly huh?

Quiet? Not a chance. I've just been a very busy troll.

and I wouldn't call making fun at a guy who had a stroke decent smack, I call it despicable!

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Quiet? Not a chance. I've just been a very busy troll.

and I wouldn't call making fun at a guy who had a stroke decent smack, I call it despicable!

Well, Lame Jane, perhps you should go back and read my posts, because I didn't have to mention half-dead Bruschi to talk smack on your team. Besides the point, once you said a single derogatory word about Dan Rooney, you opened up a can of worms, that is sounds like you didn't want to see opened. So, please keep on crying about the Bruschi posts, b/c it makes it that much easier for me to dislike you and your whiny demeanor.

section514
06-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Geez, have you ever been to Pittsburgh? Give them a break, this is all they have. This and empty factory, after empty factory, after...... well you get the idea. It is the Mecca of Blue Collar America!! :rolleyes:
what the hell is in cincinnatti? what is cincinnatti known for?

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 09:34 AM

Well here we go, we'll make this short and sweet due to the fact that I have to be at work by 8 this morning. We'll go with current Raiders, then tonit if I get bored from responding to WTE and DanSr's weak ass posts I'll look up some past Raiders.

Sebatian Janikowski: Incident 1-In August 1998, he got into a fight outside of a Tallahassee bar. Janikowski was charged with failure to leave the premises and pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor offense. Despite the incident, he was not punished by head coach Bobby Bowden. Janikowski had a breakout season in 1998, and the Seminoles were in contention for a national championship. The night after a season-ending win over rival Florida, Janikowski got into another fight at a local bar. This time he was charged with battery.

Incident 2- In January 2000, Janikowski was partying with a group of friends when his roommate was arrested at a nightclub. Janikowski approached the arresting officer and asked how much it would take to let his friend go. He was arrested for attempting to bribe an officer, a charge that carried a $5,000 fine, up to five years in prison, and possible deportation. Janikowski claimed that he thought he could pay a fine to have his friend released, the officer interpreted the action as an attempted bribe

Incident 3 - Janikowski was acquitted of his bribery charge in June 2000. He had testified on his own behalf, stating that he was simply trying to pay his friend's fine and not bribe the arresting officer. Just eight days after his acquittal, Janikowski and two friends were arrested in Tallahassee on suspicion of felony possession of the designer drug GHB, also known as the date rape drug. Once again, he faced prison time or deportation if convicted.

Incident 4 - Janikowski, who earned a reputation for partying at Florida State, was charged with DUI on October 2, 2002 and given three years' probation after pleading no contest.

Randy Moss: Incident 1 - After originally signing a letter of intent to play college football with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in 1995, Moss took part in a racially-charged fight at his high school that left one person hospitalized. He pled guilty to battery and received probation along with a 30-day suspended jail sentence.

Incident 2 - In 1996, while serving his 30-day jail sentence in a work release program from 1995, Moss tested positive for smoking marijuana, violating his probation, and was let go by Florida State. He served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation. (even florida State didn't want him)

Incident 3 - On September 24, 2002 in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, Moss was driving in his Lexus and was preparing to do an illegal turn. A city worker saw what Moss was trying to do. She stood in front of his car and was ordering him to stop. However, Moss didn't stop his car until she fell on the ground. Moss was originally charged with Suspicion of Assault with a Deadly Weapon which is a felony and a misdemeanor marijuana possession. Moss pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor traffic violation. He was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service.

Incident 4 - In August 2005, Moss created a public relations faux pas for himself and the Raiders when he told HBO's Bryant Gumbel that he has smoked marijuana during his NFL career "once a blue moon."

That's two of your biggest stars who always seem to be in trouble, just plodding away at adding to the Radiers "mystique". Like I said, after work if I get bored, I'll look some more stuff up.

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 09:35 AM

Last I checked they were the "Queen City", which actually explains A LOT!

DanSr
06-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

:blurp:

section514
06-27-2006, 10:13 AM
"By the mid 1800's, Cincinnati was the world's largest pork-packing center which gave it one of its first nicknames, "Porkopolis." - http://www.usacitiesonline.com/ohcountycincinnati.htm

Hey they like to pack the pork~ lol

I'll take the Steel City anyday!

section514
06-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Pittsburgh nicknames:
Pittsburgh, PA Steel City
Pittsburgh, PA The 'Burgh
Pittsburgh, PA Iron City
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania The Birmingham of America
Pittsburgh, PA (downtown) Golden Triangle
Pittsburgh, PA (downtown) Three Rivers
Pittsburgh, PA (region) City of Bridges

http://www.got.net/~landauer/lists/CityOf.html

DIESELMAN
06-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 11:59 AM
A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Naw, I think that was Joey Porter, you don't f*ck wit Joey Porter, the city of Pittsburgh, or the Rooney family.

WTE, I'm still waitin for you to say somethin worthy or your self-described moniker. You want to bring weak smack then cry when we defend our loyalties by goin after yours.

PS: Bruschi looks like he's havin a seizure in your sig, seems appropriate for a man who just learned how to walk again.

BuFu

ARKIESTEEL
06-27-2006, 12:08 PM

How is thinking Chuck Norris isnt black being racist. The guy i am thinking about has a black side kick in that Texas ranger show maybe you are confused I could be wrong too but Chuck Norris is a kung fu guy that stared in movies and tv.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 12:16 PM
How is thinking Chuck Norris isnt black being racist. The guy i am thinking about has a black side kick in that Texas ranger show maybe you are confused I could be wrong too but Chuck Norris is a kung fu guy that stared in movies and tv.

Pssst. It's called sarcastic humor!!! :busted:

section514
06-27-2006, 12:37 PM
i haven't gotten an answer...

DanSr
06-27-2006, 12:56 PM

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

:busted:

BBC
06-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Dan, do you have anything to bring to the table other than stupid Chuck Norris jokes? Someone smacks you into the next dimension and you say that Chuck Norris is black.

BTW, in order to be "sarcastic humor" it should probably be funny in some sort of way.

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Dan, do you have anything to bring to the table other than stupid Chuck Norris jokes? Someone smacks you into the next dimension and you say that Chuck Norris is black.

BTW, in order to be "sarcastic humor" it should probably be funny in some sort of way.

WHAAAAP! that was like an ike turner backhand.

"whats chuck got to do, got to do, with it"?

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 01:11 PM

Ouch, that was worse than a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, replayed and slow-mo'ed three times over in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger.

BuFu

DanSr
06-27-2006, 01:11 PM
WHAAAAP! that was like an ike turner backhand.

"whats chuck got to do, got to do, with it"?

The 1972 Miami Dolphins lost one game, it was an exhibition game vs. Chuck Norris and three seven year old girls. Chuck Norris won with a roundhouse-kick to the face in overtime.

also

Chuck Norris OBVIOUSLY did not see your last post or he would have deleted the Internet. Please hide your post or at least keep it secret as we need the internet!!

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 01:15 PM
The 1972 Miami Dolphins lost one game, it was an exhibition game vs. Chuck Norris and three seven year old girls. Chuck Norris won with a roundhouse-kick to the face in overtime.

also

Chuck Norris OBVIOUSLY did not see your last post or he would have deleted the Internet. Please hide your post or at least keep it secret as we need the internet!!

Oh, c'mon. We all know that Al Gore invented the internet and he would never allow someone to shut it down and prevent him from spreadin his message about the terrors of global warming. I mean think of the Penguins and Polar Bears.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 01:17 PM
looks like private dansr stepped away and danjr stepped up to the keyboard. thats cute.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 01:27 PM
looks like private dansr stepped away and danjr stepped up to the keyboard. thats cute.

Oh lil Tony guy, as usual you miss the mark in creativity!!! Wassamatta lil guy?? Feelin a lil down are ya??? By the way, which former steel mill are you unemployed from?:bouncy:

DanSr
06-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh BTW Lil Tony guy..... thanks.... I receive 1,000 BB for every negative tick below zero on my home site. Taint no skin bub, but a badge of honor!!! LOL Now, try to come up with something creative next time!!:busted:

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Oh BTW Lil Tony guy..... thanks.... I receive 1,000 BB for every negative tick below zero on my home site. Taint no skin bub, but a badge of honor!!! LOL Now, try to come up with something creative next time!!:busted:

That's kinda what he and other here were complainin about before. That members of other sites were usin their neg rep and banned titles as medals of honor back at their other sites......not cool.

Oh lil Tony guy, as usual you miss the mark in creativity!!! Wassamatta lil guy?? Feelin a lil down are ya??? By the way, which former steel mill are you unemployed from?:bouncy:

Prolly the same one that made the Steel that built the city of Cincinnati....you're welcome.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Oh BTW Lil Tony guy..... thanks.... I receive 1,000 BB for every negative tick below zero on my home site. Taint no skin bub, but a badge of honor!!! LOL Now, try to come up with something creative next time!!:busted: :rofl: pathetic! :rofl:
"a badge of honor"???? :rofl: creative chuck norris jokes from the '70's? :rofl:

yep. private dansr :salute: is back on line. i wonder how long it took him to wrestle the keyboard from danjr?

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 01:44 PM
That's kinda what he and other here were complainin about before. That members of other sites were usin their neg rep and banned titles as medals of honor back at their other sites......not cool.

BuFu

"complainin about"???

i called it, like babe ruth calling his shot.

these people are just coming around trying to be a hero, a knight in shining armor. fighting for the honor of their damsell in distress.

its something to laugh about and clown them on, but nothing to "complain" about.

in fact i bet steelersfever is a main topic of conversation on their silly little board, looking at the amount of heros that have joined. thats good.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 01:45 PM
:rofl: pathetic! :rofl:
"a badge of honor"???? :rofl: creative chuck norris jokes from the '70's? :rofl:

yep. private dansr :salute: is back on line. i wonder how long it took him to wrestle the keyboard from danjr?

Is that your very best Lil Tony Guy? Good God, man, even the Suit Guy was better than that!!! Bengal Brian advised not wasting the time coming over here because he said it was mostly a wasteland with 15 or 20 real good posters and the rest jerk offs like YOU!

Naw, I disagree with him. I find you to be a noble project Mr. Jerk Off Tony and I intend to be your shadow for quite some time. Pointing out your errors, your lack of obvious education. Your total void of any class. Your absolute negative reflection upon your good city and the Superbowl Team that resides there.

Tony, my lil guy - you are an embarrassment to the site, your city and the team!!! And 'I' am YOUR personal Chuck Norris lil guy!!! Now, let the games begin and enjoy!!:blurp: :blurp:

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
and I intend to be your shadow for quite some time. :

how flattering (yet obsessive) another cyber stalker who makes threats of devoting their life to me.

what you have failed to take into consideration in your grand scheme/ master plan is that i am YOUR senior. i am your heffe. see i had you pegged. your clear like glass and i can see right through. you follow me around like a little puppy dog, dinging all my posts (even inconsequential ones in other forums) looking for a scoobie snack and hoping to get a rise. youre dreams and desires are for you to make a name for yourself off of me. im am like Goliath to you and now all of a sudden you sprouted a pair and think you can be David. and with your false compliments to this board, the steelers, and the "good city of pittsburgh, you think you can somehow start turning people against me. LOL. classic!

WHAAAP! just remember private dansr, you are tina and i am ike (she liked to follow him around and nag on his mistakes too) and the only David you will ever be is the message board version of david klingler.

next

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh, c'mon. We all know that Al Gore invented the internet and he would never allow someone to shut it down and prevent him from spreadin his message about the terrors of global warming. I mean think of the Penguins and Polar Bears.

BuFu :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Oh lil Tony guy, as usual you miss the mark in creativity!!! Wassamatta lil guy?? Feelin a lil down are ya??? By the way, which former steel mill are you unemployed from?:bouncy: This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've made reference to blue collar or steel mill workers. Do you have some sort of problem with gainful employment??? Just wondering?

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 02:33 PM
"complainin about"???

i called it, like babe ruth calling his shot.

these people are just coming around trying to be a hero, a knight in shining armor. fighting for the honor of their damsell in distress.

its something to laugh about and clown them on, but nothing to "complain" about.

in fact i bet steelersfever is a main topic of conversation on their silly little board, looking at the amount of heros that have joined. thats good.

Excuse me if I didn't use the proper language or term for you. I was agreein wit you.

BuFu

DanSr
06-27-2006, 02:35 PM
how flattering (yet obsessive) another cyber stalker who makes threats of devoting their life to me.

what you have failed to take into consideration in your grand scheme/ master plan is that i am YOUR senior. i am your heffe. see i had you pegged. your clear like glass and i can see right through. you follow me around like a little puppy dog, dinging all my posts (even inconsequential ones in other forums) looking for a scoobie snack and hoping to get a rise. youre dreams and desires are for you to make a name for yourself off of me. im am like Goliath to you and now all of a sudden you sprouted a pair and think you can be David. and with your false compliments to this board and the steelers you think you can somehow start turning people against me. LOL. classic!

WHAAAP! just remember private dansr, you are tina and i am ike (she liked to follow him around and nag on his mistakes too) and the only David you will ever be is the message board version of david klingler.

next

My, my lil Tony Guy!!! So that is a sample of your measured prose?

Just a few notes lil guy.

1. You really should learn to organize your thoughts more clearly. The English language has structure. Sentences.... paragraphs....... You seem to want to misuse these structures. Each paragraph should contain only one major thought or theme. Not the marathon ramblings you create. Sentences.... well they need to be complete and not the fragments you present.

2. You need to find the shift key on the keyboard so you can properly capitalize the beginnings of sentences and proper pronouns!!

3. The proper word is "you're" NOT "your" LOL

4. It is improper English grammar to start a sentence with the word "and".

5. "False Compliments"? No - not at all. I enjoy watching the Steelers. Outstanding team and Ben has roots in our area. He - in case you did not know - went to Miami of Oxford University right here in southwest Ohio. I watched him first hand play his college ball. I will concede that I enjoy seeing the Steelers LOSE conference matches and especially so when they play the Bengals!!!

6. My senior?? Oh contraire lil guy. I am very easy to identify and hide from no one. No, my lil delusional guy you are NOT my senior. Not even close!! LOL You sound like a spoiled little high school kid if you want to know my honest opinion. But then I read some of your prose and it is obvious you do not have that level of education.

For now, those are my observations on how you might improve yourself. You can improve this board by ceasing to post. This board is dying because of you and those like you. The board management should ban you and your silly antics. This board needs to return to the serious football discussion board it once was.....:boxing:

DanSr
06-27-2006, 02:39 PM
This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've made reference to blue collar or steel mill workers. Do you have some sort of problem with gainful employment??? Just wondering?

No, but I DO have a problem with unemployed leeches laying around posting on boards all day. I was inquiring of lil Tony if he fell within that detested group!! You WILL note I asked him if he was 'unemployed' from one!!

BBC
06-27-2006, 02:40 PM
For now, those are my observations on how you might improve yourself. You can improve this board by ceasing to post. This board is dying because of you and those like you. The board management should ban you and your silly antics. This board needs to return to the serious football discussion board it once was.....:boxing:

No, you should be banned. Trolling is something that's frowned upon on every forum, something you seem to enjoy doing. Smaking Bengals fans around is not against the rules on this forum, as much as you'd like it to be.

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 02:40 PM
1. , 2., 3., 4., 5., yaaaaawn!

6. whatever old man. your brians daddy right?

holy shit im a grandpa!

DanSr
06-27-2006, 02:44 PM
According to the Bible, God created the universe in six days. Before that, Chuck Norris created God by snapping his fingers.

BBC
06-27-2006, 02:47 PM
According to the Bible, God created the universe in six days. Before that, Chuck Norris created God by snapping his fingers.

Yeah, typical response. Get smacked silly, talk about Chuck Norris.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 02:47 PM

holy shit im a grandpa!

I told you I am not hiding. You did good. Yes, I am indeed. Now let's see just how much courage you have lil guy!! Next move - yours!!

I spent 36 years dealing with lil smarta$$es like you and I have had plenty of practice. You identified me. Now do your research and figure out what I am all about lil goofy!!

I await your courageous response. You silly, silly lil guy!!

section514
06-27-2006, 02:52 PM
i'm employed and I post all day....I think of it as getting paid to talk football

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 02:53 PM
hey jr. please tell me thats your picture in that avitar. dont tell me you broke out with the bars just to scare me, or to try and garner some patriotic respect!

HA! the 3rd grade english teacher went to the fair and stuck his head in a hole and had someone snap a photo, just for me! pitiful.

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 02:55 PM
No, but I DO have a problem with unemployed leeches laying around posting on boards all day. I was inquiring of lil Tony if he fell within that detested group!! You WILL note I asked him if he was 'unemployed' from one!!Hmmm...it might be a misinterpretation on my part, but I thought I detected some disdain in your posts towards blue collar and steel industry work. True or not?

DanSr
06-27-2006, 02:57 PM
i'm employed and I post all day....I think of it as getting paid to talk football

Well, good for you. Now leave me to deal with my project!!:bouncy:

DanSr
06-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Hmmm...it might be a misinterpretation on my part, but I thought I detected some disdain in your posts towards blue collar and steel industry work. True or not?

You could have walked away with such an impression. I don't question that!! Not true though. Sorry, I know you would like that to be true.

No my dislike is those that contribute Nothing to society. Our lil Tony seems of such ilk!!

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 03:04 PM
You identified me. Now do your research and figure out what I am all about lil goofy!!

!! youre all about being all over my nuts! holy crap that is your picture! no wonder you get so irate being called private dansr :salute:

:busted:

LMAO! someone actually needed their daddy, lt. dan, to come over and kick some butt, with his no legged ass self. HILARIOUS!

this has got to be a mb 1st for me!

and the legend grows

DanSr
06-27-2006, 03:04 PM
hey jr. please tell me thats your picture in that avitar. dont tell me you broke out with the bars just to scare me, or to try and garner some patriotic respect!

HA! the 3rd grade english teacher went to the fair and stuck his head in a hole and had someone snap a photo, just for me! pitiful.

Oh Tony, lil Tony!!!! You certainly are not so socially unaware that you failed to recognize a picture of Marine 5 Star General Peter Pace, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs did you? Are you that socially unaware?

His picture is up because I admire him greatly. Now that it has served it purpose I will change it!!! I JUST KNEW YOU WOULD NOT KNOW!!! :busted: :busted: :busted:

I was tempted to put up G.W.'s picture but feared you might know that one!!:busted: :busted:

Oh, by the way... the word English is ALWAYS Capitalized lil guy!!

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 03:08 PM
You could have walked away with such an impression. I don't question that!! Not true though. Sorry, I know you would like that to be true.

No my dislike is those that contribute Nothing to society. Our lil Tony seems of such ilk!!I don't know why you would want to post on a message board and leave people with an inaccurate impression of what you are saying, but whatever...:hunch: More importantly, you know nothing about what I would like.

Since you seem to be so interested in making judgements about other people, I'm wondering what you think you're contributing to our society today?

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Oh Tony, lil Tony!!!! You certainly are not so socially unaware that you failed to recognize a picture of Marine 5 Star General Peter Pace, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs did you? Are you that socially unaware?

!! ten hut private dansr :salute: the only peter you should be woried about keeping pace with is mine. now get your fuzzy head out of the carnival cut out and quit trying to be some big military figurehead. get back to grading my posts.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I don't know why you would want to post on a message board and leave people with an inaccurate impression of what you are saying, but whatever...:hunch: More importantly, you know nothing about what I would like.

Since you seem to be so interested in making judgements about other people, I'm wondering what you think you're contributing to our society today?

Do a Google search lil girl and you will clearly see what and how I contributed to society!! For now, we must cease our lil conversations as I have another engagement. But in the words of Arnold, I will be back!! LOL:bouncy: :bouncy:

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't know why you would want to post on a message board and leave people with an inaccurate impression of what you are saying, but whatever...:hunch: More importantly, you know nothing about what I would like.

Since you seem to be so interested in making judgements about other people, I'm wondering what you think you're contributing to our society today? hes stalking me and grading my posts. (and calling everyone lil) lol. true signs of an internet napoleon complex

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 03:16 PM
hes stalking me and grading my posts. (and calling everyone lil) lol. true signs of an internet napoleon complexThat's pretty much what I thought!!! :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
06-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Do a Google search lil girl and you will clearly see what and how I contributed to society!! For now, we must cease our lil conversations as I have another engagement. But in the words of Arnold, I will be back!! LOL:bouncy: :bouncy:
I think it's a shame that you don't know for yourself so I won't bother to do your homework for you! And thanks for the "lil girl" compliment, sonny!

SteelerzGirl
06-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I'm having a bad hair day!

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 04:31 PM

Dan doesn't have anything for me. While chuck Norris facts are funny, they are lame on a football board. Pack it up and take it home Dan.

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Dan doesn't have anything for me. While chuck Norris facts are funny, they are lame on a football board. Pack it up and take it home Dan. he has a mancrush on suit and i.

SteelerzGirl
06-27-2006, 04:44 PM
he has a mancrush on suit and i.

I think maybe it has something to do with the name "Dan." :sofunny:

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Is that your very best Lil Tony Guy? Good God, man, even the Suit Guy was better than that!!! Bengal Brian advised not wasting the time coming over here because he said it was mostly a wasteland with 15 or 20 real good posters and the rest jerk offs like YOU!

Naw, I disagree with him. I find you to be a noble project Mr. Jerk Off Tony and I intend to be your shadow for quite some time. Pointing out your errors, your lack of obvious education. Your total void of any class. Your absolute negative reflection upon your good city and the Superbowl Team that resides there.

Tony, my lil guy - you are an embarrassment to the site, your city and the team!!! And 'I' am YOUR personal Chuck Norris lil guy!!! Now, let the games begin and enjoy!!:blurp: :blurp:

Like I said, Dansr, please bring your smack this way.

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 04:59 PM
I think maybe it has something to do with the name "Dan." :sofunny:the similar traits are uncanny. lap dogs sent here by their board master, who run back and report on every visit. poor schleps. they need to just give in and become raven fans so they can finally claim they won something other than 1000 bengalbucks.

SteelerzGirl
06-27-2006, 05:02 PM
the similar traits are uncanny. lap dogs sent here by their board master, who run back and report on every visit. poor schleps. they need to just give in and become raven fans so they can finally claim they won something other than 1000 bengalbucks.

One reports to cincybengals, the other to the darkside...(lol). Now you and Suit have one of your very own and don't have to share anymore. :smile:

Can i get a latte w/those bengalsbucks?

steelerdude
06-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Au Contraire mon friere. There?s plenty of stuff for us trolls to talk about?

Remember the scene at the podium after the Steelers won SB XL? When Cowher couldn?t wait to finally hand the Lombardi to Dan Rooney? He?d been waiting since 1992 for that opportunity and when it finally came the semi-senile Dan Rooney seemed to forget where the hell he was. Rooney appeared to want to stay as far away from Bill as possible.

Poor Coach Cowher. He thought it was going to be a magical moment but it turned out to be a confusing and awkward encounter between Cowher and the old man owner.

Yeah, that was great.

Wow. That's pretty lame DumbestTrollEver.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Have to agree with BOTH posts. Geez, that's pretty low to pick on the Rooney's. Very low indeed. What the hell were you thinking, anyway???

i didnt say anything....

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Well here we go, we'll make this short and sweet due to the fact that I have to be at work by 8 this morning. We'll go with current Raiders, then tonit if I get bored from responding to WTE and DanSr's weak ass posts I'll look up some past Raiders.

Sebatian Janikowski: Incident 1-In August 1998, he got into a fight outside of a Tallahassee bar. Janikowski was charged with failure to leave the premises and pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor offense. Despite the incident, he was not punished by head coach Bobby Bowden. Janikowski had a breakout season in 1998, and the Seminoles were in contention for a national championship. The night after a season-ending win over rival Florida, Janikowski got into another fight at a local bar. This time he was charged with battery.

Incident 2- In January 2000, Janikowski was partying with a group of friends when his roommate was arrested at a nightclub. Janikowski approached the arresting officer and asked how much it would take to let his friend go. He was arrested for attempting to bribe an officer, a charge that carried a $5,000 fine, up to five years in prison, and possible deportation. Janikowski claimed that he thought he could pay a fine to have his friend released, the officer interpreted the action as an attempted bribe

Incident 3 - Janikowski was acquitted of his bribery charge in June 2000. He had testified on his own behalf, stating that he was simply trying to pay his friend's fine and not bribe the arresting officer. Just eight days after his acquittal, Janikowski and two friends were arrested in Tallahassee on suspicion of felony possession of the designer drug GHB, also known as the date rape drug. Once again, he faced prison time or deportation if convicted.

Incident 4 - Janikowski, who earned a reputation for partying at Florida State, was charged with DUI on October 2, 2002 and given three years' probation after pleading no contest.

Randy Moss: Incident 1 - After originally signing a letter of intent to play college football with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish in 1995, Moss took part in a racially-charged fight at his high school that left one person hospitalized. He pled guilty to battery and received probation along with a 30-day suspended jail sentence.

Incident 2 - In 1996, while serving his 30-day jail sentence in a work release program from 1995, Moss tested positive for smoking marijuana, violating his probation, and was let go by Florida State. He served 60 extra days in jail for the probation violation. (even florida State didn't want him)

Incident 3 - On September 24, 2002 in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, Moss was driving in his Lexus and was preparing to do an illegal turn. A city worker saw what Moss was trying to do. She stood in front of his car and was ordering him to stop. However, Moss didn't stop his car until she fell on the ground. Moss was originally charged with Suspicion of Assault with a Deadly Weapon which is a felony and a misdemeanor marijuana possession. Moss pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor traffic violation. He was ordered to pay a $1,200 fine and perform 40 hours of community service.

Incident 4 - In August 2005, Moss created a public relations faux pas for himself and the Raiders when he told HBO's Bryant Gumbel that he has smoked marijuana during his NFL career "once a blue moon."

That's two of your biggest stars who always seem to be in trouble, just plodding away at adding to the Radiers "mystique". Like I said, after work if I get bored, I'll look some more stuff up.

dude, he was talking about the fans, not the players. half of the league has ppl who have broken the law. i dont care for the generalization that raider fans are criminals when that is just NOT true.

but hey, did u just call seabass a "star"? lol also most of what u just posted didnt happen when they were on the raiders.. and since when is admitting u smoke weed a crime?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 06:01 PM

holy shit im a grandpa!

really? thats all i have to do? when i dont have a good enough comeback all i have to say is "yaaaaawn"? sweet thanks for the help! :bouncy:

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 06:10 PM
really? thats all i have to do? when i dont have a good enough comeback all i have to say is "yaaaaawn"? sweet thanks for the help! :bouncy:you didnt capitalize the 1st word of your sentence or double space after punctuation. YAAAAAAAWN.

but did you hear? im a grandpappy!!!!!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 06:21 PM
you didnt capitalize the 1st word of your sentence or double space after punctuation. YAAAAAAAWN.

maybe i should stop reading hburgs posts... :dang:

DanSr
06-27-2006, 06:40 PM
you didnt capitalize the 1st word of your sentence or double space after punctuation. YAAAAAAAWN.

but did you hear? im a grandpappy!!!!!

Hey Lil Tony Guy. You know all about Me now, so let's hear about You!! Tell us about yourself. I'll bet you're big guy on campus!! All the 6th graders look up to you I'll bet!! Come on lil guy impress us with yourself!!

Are you the Suits son?

Do you wear a condom on Your head?:blurp: :blurp:

BBC
06-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey Lil Tony Guy. You know all about Me now, so let's hear about You!! Tell us about yourself. I'll bet you're big guy on campus!! All the 6th graders look up to you I'll bet!! Come on lil guy impress us with yourself!!

Are you the Suits son?

Do you wear a condom on Your head?:blurp: :blurp:

Why are you so interested in Tony, Dan?

Don't bother answering, we both know the answer to the question.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Why are you so interested in Tony, Dan?

Don't bother answering, we both know the answer to the question.

Why the answer is obvious. I take an instant dislike to loudmouth lil punks!! Our people have been coming over here for Many, many months and many of Your members have been visiting and participating on our site for similar long lengths of time. Until recently, we were able to have intelligent conversations about our joint love of Football.

Recently, however, a 'few' punks have been dragging your board down with all the trash talk and unprovoked bull!! I, sir, am here to identify those 'few' and resolve the issue.

You may not understand fully now, but you can believe I am very good at what I do!!

Now, step aside and let me do my business that needs doing!:smile:

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Why the answer is obvious. I take an instant dislike to loudmouth lil punks!! Our people have been coming over here for Many, many months and many of Your members have been visiting and participating on our site for similar long lengths of time. Until recently, we were able to have intelligent conversations about our joint love of Football.

Recently, however, a 'few' punks have been dragging your board down with all the trash talk and unprovoked bull!! I, sir, am here to identify those 'few' and resolve the issue.

You may not understand fully now, but you can believe I am very good at what I do!!

you mean like this fine specimen (your leader):

Originally Posted by Bengal Dave
Just in case some of you have forgotten. Just who the hell I am. I am Bengal Dave from cincybengals.com. You can bet your ass Im back! So before I start in on this post. Just let me say I do not go around and smack talking with a woman. Well since I dont see one here. This should not be a problem. I bet you though that break a leg thing was funny?
Well I really think you should learn from your parents mistakes and use birth control.

I also think you may have perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.
I bet you are one ugly chick. Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Hav e agreat day!Now I wonder how long until they ban me for being to rough? :

you are both weasely little punks and you both got the ike treatment via the backhand of tony.

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 07:16 PM
maybe i should stop reading hburgs posts... :dang:

Wha....? Did I miss somethin on that?

BuFu

CantStop85
06-27-2006, 07:27 PM
i was out of rep the other day. forgot to ding you. i dont think they go to your board and accuse you of crap. check your math b4u post. -th

Thank you for leaving your name on the negative rep, Tony. I forgot you were the unofficial moderator of the smack forum. The accusations were stupid but then again I was intoxicated at the time. As soon as I had come to my senses I edited the posts I had made and promptly apologized to the two parties involved and positive repped them both.

Thank you for your unwarranted concern, though.

BBC
06-27-2006, 07:37 PM

:rolleyes: Something you may not know, I am from CincyBengals, and I've had plenty of intelligent conversations about our joint love of football. Gr8n8 has also been able to do so. It's the trolls that have made 100% of their posts in smack that, well, get smacked on. Of course there's going to be trash talk in the Blast Furnace. If you can't take it, then get out, and post about your joint love of football in the forums dedicated for that.

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Thank you for leaving your name on the negative rep, Tony. I forgot you were the unofficial moderator of the smack forum. The accusations were stupid but then again I was intoxicated at the time. As soon as I had come to my senses I edited the posts I had made and promptly apologized to the two parties involved and positive repped them both.

Thank you for your unwarranted concern, though. wrong thread but no problem. stupid posts accusing 2 of our finest members (prosdo and bb2w) of the crap you did usually merrit -rep. i had just ran out though.

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 07:40 PM

Thank you for your unwarranted concern, though.

Accordin to Tony, I appointed myself the unofficial moderator of the smack forum. Oh, well we all do dumb things when we drunk, think of it in a positive light, somethin worse could have happened. You could have gotten into a fight wit a best friend, or arrested. Instead just a message board misunderstandin and a neg rep, within the realm of bad possibilities I think that's doin ok. I'm not tryin to sound like a jackass, just tryin to think positive. It's all good man. Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 07:44 PM
:rolleyes: Something you may not know, I am from CincyBengals, and I've had plenty of intelligent conversations about our joint love of football. Gr8n8 has also been able to do so. It's the trolls that have made 100% of their posts in smack that, well, get smacked on. Of course there's going to be trash talk in the Blast Furnace. If you can't take it, then get out, and post about your joint love of football in the forums dedicated for that.private dansr has yet to make a post in the steelers or nfl forum. he came here for 1 reason and thats to make a name for himself. yet he whines about footbal talk.

his 1st 10 posts were nothing but flaming on suitanim. and the rest has been pure crap. anyone who buys any of his steelerfever moderating crap is simply confused.

DIESELMAN
06-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Dan doesn't have anything for me. While chuck Norris facts are funny, they are lame on a football board. Pack it up and take it home Dan.
His attempt at sarcastic humor was weak in imagination as well as presentation. Thats why I started doing the "Chuck Norris" posts......its all good.

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Accordin to Tony, I appointed myself the unofficial moderator of the smack forum.

BuFu

you were getting clowned for catching feelings (as koop would say) every time someone slammed one of your friends from your other board. and if you keep up with the thread you would see the response was to litp who sarcastically said HIPCHEST should be a blast furnace mod. i got the joke and i have moved on.

BBC
06-27-2006, 07:51 PM
private dansr has yet to make a post in the steelers or nfl forum. he came here for 1 reason and thats to make a name for himself. yet he whines about footbal talk.

his 1st 10 posts were nothing but flaming on suitanim. and the rest has been pure crap. anyone who buys any of his steelerfever moderating crap is simply confused.

The best part? He'll go back to CincyBengals as if he's some hero, and expect everyone to give him high fives and chest bumps for his "great" work here.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 07:57 PM
The best part? He'll go back to CincyBengals as if he's some hero, and expect everyone to give him high fives and chest bumps for his "great" work here.

If you are who you say you are (and I don't doubt that) You Know Better!!! I am here on my own. I report to No One!! I don't have a need for Any one's approval!!

I have lived my life with principle. THAT is my reason for being here pure and simple. I heard the complaints from others and responded of my own volition without Any one's knowledge. If, you are from the Lair, you know me and you know what you just said is a cheap shot that is NOT true.

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 07:59 PM
you were getting clowned for catching feelings (as koop would say) every time someone slammed one of your friends from your other board. and if you keep up with the thread you would see the response was to litp who sarcastically said HIPCHEST should be a blast furnace mod. i got the joke and i have moved on.

Yea, I already said I took shit too seriously and said I don't give a damn what all ya say to each other now. I'll sit back and observe. I got that part where LITP said that sarcastically. I saw what you said bout me there too. I ain't catchin no feelins. What I said to CS85 was in jest as well.

BuFu

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 08:02 PM
If you are who you say you are (and I don't doubt that) You Know Better!!! I am here on my own. I report to No One!! I don't have a need for Any one's approval!!

I have lived my life with principle. THAT is my reason for being here pure and simple. I heard the complaints from others and responded of my own volition without Any one's knowledge. If, you are from the Lair, you know me and you know what you just said is a cheap shot that is NOT true.thats why youre such a **** for 1000 bengalbucks huh?

:toofunny:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh BTW Lil Tony guy..... thanks.... I receive 1,000 BB for every negative tick below zero on my home site. Taint no skin bub, but a badge of honor!!! LOL Now, try to come up with something creative next time!!" -page 8 of this thread

(busted in another lie. that must suck)

BBC
06-27-2006, 08:02 PM

I have lived my life with principle. THAT is my reason for being here pure and simple. I heard the complaints from others and responded of my own volition without Any one's knowledge. If, you are from the Lair, you know me and you know what you just said is a cheap shot that is NOT true.

Yeah, we'll see what you have to say over on CincyBengals once you're finally finished here (which I really hope is soon).

BTW, since you want to nitpick on Tony's spelling, it would be spelled "anyone," not "Any one." Any is not a proper noun, and should only be capitalized if it starts a sentence, not to mention the fact that "anyone" is one word.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Yeah, we'll see what you have to say over on CincyBengals once you're finally finished here (which I really hope is soon).

BTW, since you want to nitpick on Tony's spelling, it would be spelled "anyone," not "Any one." Any is not a proper noun, and should only be capitalized if it starts a sentence, not to mention the fact that "anyone" is one word.

As I said - You Know Better.

Your point on anyone.... well taken .... misuse pure and simple..... The capital....naw - intentional for emphasis - quite acceptable!!

I will take you at your word and back off the Lil Tony Guy, but I don't buy he is just some innocent victim of those big bad Lair people. You and I Both know the people involved and know that is not the case. As I said, out of respect for YOU I will back off for now, but if the baloney starts up again I will return.

As for you. You need to think about your remarks. You know you owe me an apology!! Pure and simple!! But with that - nuf said!!

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
"nuf" -not quite the proper english ive come to expect from the 3rd grade teacher

WHAAAAAAAAP!

-ike

BBC
06-27-2006, 08:14 PM
As I said - You Know Better.

Your point on anyone.... well taken .... misuse pure and simple..... The capital....naw - intentional for emphasis - quite acceptable!!

I will take you at your word and back off the Lil Tony Guy, but I don't buy he is just some innocent victim of those big bad Lair people. You and I Both know the people involved and know that is not the case. As I said, out of respect for YOU I will back off for now, but if the baloney starts up again I will return.

As for you. You need to think about your remarks. You know you owe me an apology!! Pure and simple!! But with that - nuf said!!

Sorry, but I don't know better. You seem like a pretty good guy over on CB, but over here you have been nothing but a Troll, not to mention your post that said something along the lines of getting Bengals Bucks for every negative reputation point you get.

Thank you for the token of respect, but I don't have anything to apologize for. I post things on purpose...

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 08:20 PM
:point:As I said - You Know Better.

*walks out with tail between legs*

dont let the doorknob hit you where the dog shoulda bit you.

and i dont think BBC owes you shit

tony hipchest
06-27-2006, 08:42 PM

I have lived my life with principle. THAT is my reason for being here pure and simple. I heard the complaints from others and responded of my own volition without Any one's knowledge. If, you are from the Lair, you know me and you know what you just said is a cheap shot that is NOT true. wow! somebodys pissed!

the 2nd bold in your quote represents another lie. earlier in this thread you reported that "your son" advised you not to bother with posting in the blast furnace and coming at me.

get your story straight private dansr :salute:

post # 78 in this thread:

"Is that your very best Lil Tony Guy? Good God, man, even the Suit Guy was better than that!!! Bengal Brian advised not wasting the time coming over here because he said it was mostly a wasteland with 15 or 20 real good posters and the rest jerk offs like YOU!

Tony, my lil guy - you are an embarrassment to the site, your city and the team!!! And 'I' am YOUR personal Chuck Norris lil guy!!! Now, let the games begin and enjoy!! ".

WHAAAAP!!!! ouch! that had to hurt

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Wha....? Did I miss somethin on that?

BuFu

lol naw i just remember someone saying that you needed to repost your message in english next time... sorry for the obscure reference :cool:

HburgXL06
06-27-2006, 08:48 PM
lol naw i just remember someone saying that you needed to repost your message in english next time... sorry for the obscure reference :cool:

Lol. It's all good. I don't remember who said that to me but I know I get shit every once in a while for not typin perfectly. It's all good man. Just remember Samuel L. Jackson, he had problems wit people speakin English as well. Lol.

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-28-2006, 12:07 AM
thats why youre such a **** for 1000 bengalbucks huh?

:toofunny:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh BTW Lil Tony guy..... thanks.... I receive 1,000 BB for every negative tick below zero on my home site. Taint no skin bub, but a badge of honor!!! LOL Now, try to come up with something creative next time!!" -page 8 of this thread

(busted in another lie. that must suck)

i dont think that was even tru, or else i woulda been swimming in bb's when i first joined!

sixstringlass
06-28-2006, 07:19 AM
1. You really should learn to organize your thoughts more clearly. The English language has structure. Sentences.... paragraphs....... You seem to want to misuse these structures. Each paragraph should contain only one major thought or theme. Not the marathon ramblings you create. Sentences.... well they need to be complete and not the fragments you present.

For being as educated as you claim to be, it seems we need to have a little discussion about punctuation. An ellipse has three dots; no more, no less. It is used to denote that you've left something out of an original quote, but not generally at the beginning or ending of a sentence. In the rare occassion that it is used at the end of a sentence, it is followed by a period. Thus bringing the MAXIMUM amount of dots you can use to four, unless you're quoting poetry, in which case you're allowed to use an ENTIRE LINE of dots, to denote that you've left out a line in the poem you're quoting.

Additionally, the following sentence is a fragment.

Not the marathon ramblings you create.

Pot... meet kettle, hmm?

2. You need to find the shift key on the keyboard so you can properly capitalize the beginnings of sentences and proper pronouns!!

It is generally considered bad punctuation to use more than one exclamation point. (That's why it's called exclamation "point" and not "points.")

3. The proper word is "you're" NOT "your" LOL

That quite depends on the circumstance, doesn't it? Certainly, you can agree that someone who used the the contracted form of "you are" in place of the singular pronoun would be as incorrect as the vice versa?

Lyn
06-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Oh well, if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit:)

sixstringlass
07-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh well, if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit:)

Was that to me?

Lyn
07-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Was that to me?

Good God NO!~ Generally when a thread goes on for awhile that remark fits in. No offense to anyone at all. :)

SteelerzGirl
07-01-2006, 10:08 AM
For being as educated as you claim to be, it seems we need to have a little discussion about punctuation. An ellipse has three dots; no more, no less. It is used to denote that you've left something out of an original quote, but not generally at the beginning or ending of a sentence. In the rare occassion that it is used at the end of a sentence, it is followed by a period. Thus bringing the MAXIMUM amount of dots you can use to four, unless you're quoting poetry, in which case you're allowed to use an ENTIRE LINE of dots, to denote that you've left out a line in the poem you're quoting.

Additionally, the following sentence is a fragment.

Pot... meet kettle, hmm?

It is generally considered bad punctuation to use more than one exclamation point. (That's why it's called exclamation "point" and not "points.")

That quite depends on the circumstance, doesn't it? Certainly, you can agree that someone who used the the contracted form of "you are" in place of the singular pronoun would be as incorrect as the vice versa?

Great post, Lass! Pot... meet kettle, indeed! :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2006, 11:20 AM
:popcorn:

tony hipchest
07-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Was that to me?your post was pretty much the knock out punch. you want a collar for that new dog you own? :bouncy:

CantStop85
07-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Oh no, not the grammar smack...make it stop! :willy:

tony hipchest
07-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Oh no, not the grammar smack...make it stop! :willy: i dont think private dansr will be grading anyones posts anytime soon.

Cipratiug
07-01-2006, 12:09 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!! I can't help but laugh at some of the stuff said in the BF! it's so cool to see kids fighting on the internet... But i will say a few things and try my hand at getting a few laughs. First of all. If you look around the NFL you'll natoice that it is black and gold that does the job and other people that make sure their team falls short. Like Tony Dungy... Ex Steeler and Coach. does his job of getting his team ready. and Peyton Manning does what ever he can to make sure nothing good happens... I hear the NFL made Tony Dungy take CPR classes in this years off season. so that he can preform the heimlich maneuver to try to save Peyton from choking again.....

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-01-2006, 07:04 PM
ROFL!!!!!!!! I can't help but laugh at some of the stuff said in the BF! it's so cool to see kids fighting on the internet... But i will say a few things and try my hand at getting a few laughs. First of all. If you look around the NFL you'll natoice that it is black and gold that does the job and other people that make sure their team falls short. Like Tony Dungy... Ex Steeler and Coach. does his job of getting his team ready. and Peyton Manning does what ever he can to make sure nothing good happens... I hear the NFL made Tony Dungy take CPR classes in this years off season. so that he can preform the heimlich maneuver to try to save Peyton from choking again.....

sorry to be the one to break it to you, you failed....
:cool:

Stillers#1
07-01-2006, 09:26 PM
sorry to be the one to break it to you, you failed....
:cool:

Miserabley (sp?)

Cipratiug
07-05-2006, 04:15 PM
yes. i failed... but both of you have already used my peyton manning choking joke to all your friends...

BBC
07-05-2006, 04:20 PM
yes. i failed... but both of you have already used my peyton manning choking joke to all your friends...

No, you simply failed. No but's about it.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 05:46 PM

no actually, sorry :blurp:

plus it wasnt peyton choking, it was half no line protection, half the other teams D knowing how to stop him (SD, PITT)

Cipratiug
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
half the other team? well that was the Steelers so yeah. But peyton manning has done the same thing every year since he was in Tenn. Don't be like him and blame the O. Line.... it was him. he is an idiot.. Dibbs, last word. all that good stuff..

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
half the other team? well that was the Steelers so yeah. But peyton manning has done the same thing every year since he was in Tenn. Don't be like him and blame the O. Line.... it was him. he is an idiot.. Dibbs, last word. all that good stuff..

dibbs last word? thats a way to win an argument... when u dont wanna get proven wrong

3 to be 4
07-06-2006, 06:09 PM
meeting of the minds here.

sixstringlass
07-07-2006, 06:29 AM
Good God NO!~ Generally when a thread goes on for awhile that remark fits in. No offense to anyone at all. :)

Oh, no problem. I wasn't irritated or anything; was merely curious. :)

'Cause I might have had to get out some witty repartee... and we all know what happens then....

sixstringlass
07-07-2006, 06:31 AM
Great post, Lass! Pot... meet kettle, indeed! :smile:

Thanks much. I help where I can. :)

sixstringlass
07-07-2006, 06:34 AM
your post was pretty much the knock out punch. you want a collar for that new dog you own? :bouncy:

:sofunny: