PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo Got Tickets for Face Value

cme2c
01-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Benefit to living so far from Steeler Country was I was able to get some tiks straight from Ticketmaster. They are in the nose bleeds, but who cares. Will post back if any my buddies can't go.

Pentheon
01-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Lucky you...have fun

steelerchad
01-02-2012, 12:52 PM
for the Denver game?

Stairway2-7
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Hey Where did you get tickets? My cousin lives in Denver and is letting us use her CC since we cant use ours (I live in NM)

jjpro11
01-02-2012, 08:45 PM
just use StubHub... they're trying to keep Steelers fans out by limiting who can buy tickets.

Pentheon
01-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Hey Where did you get tickets? My cousin lives in Denver and is letting us use her CC since we cant use ours (I live in NM)

he got em off ticketmaster....I just searched for tickets on there and I was able to find some so try that.

JJ they cant keep us fans out if we use ticketmaster or like you said stub hub :tt04::tt02:

steelerchad
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
You can buy them, but below is what they state on ticketmaster. They are absolutely trying to keep Steeler fans out by making the sale regional. They shouldn't be allowed to do this and TM is helping them do it. NFL should stop this BS.

Sports Authority Field is located in Denver, CO. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and western Kansas. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and western Kansas will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Stairway2-7
01-02-2012, 09:37 PM
You can buy them, but below is what they state on ticketmaster. They are absolutely trying to keep Steeler fans out by making the sale regional. They shouldn't be allowed to do this and TM is helping them do it. NFL should stop this BS.

Sports Authority Field is located in Denver, CO. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and western Kansas. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and western Kansas will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

Ticketmaster is a bunch of BS guys!! I live in NM, my mom talked to them on the phone and they said theyre only selling to colorado residents. Luckily I have a cool cousin who lent us her card. Me and my family got tickets near the tunnel. Its gonna be my first Steelers game. IM SOOOO EXCITED I feel like a little kid before christmas!!! I know how donkey fans are, and Im prepared to hear it from everyone while Im there.