PDA

View Full Version : Harrison and Woodley

tburhans
01-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Will we finally be able to have both these guys on the field together in the playoffs to raise some hell on defense. In my opinion the lack of turnovers is due to these guys not being healthy together. Teams can just double team when only one of these guys is in the game. When they are both there its a pick your poison for the o-line. Hope Woodleys hamstring is good to go and him and James spark the defense on another run in the playoffs :tt04:

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 06:10 PM
I completely agree. It's going to be nice to see these to get in there and put some pressure on the opposing qb's. I can't see too many offenses standing up against them.

TRH
01-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Well, i hope Woodley's hamstring doesn't go, like on his 1st or 2nd play involvement, which is what i'm afraid of.

IowaSteeler927
01-03-2012, 04:37 AM
Hamstring is a pretty tough injury to overcome. I believe Woodley came out and said he wasn't going to be at 100% likely for the rest of this season if I remember correctly. I think he'll see some snaps definitely but I don't know if it'll be that many.

austinfrench76
01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Even if L-Wood plays, how effective will he be? The hamstring issue isn't just that he could tear or pull it again but also fatigue. He hasn't played much and I wonder what type of wind he will hvae?? I hope he plays but I think we will still see alot of Woirlds.

tony hipchest
01-03-2012, 07:39 PM
woodleys already said that at 100% he'll still have to tap out due to fatigue. i agree, that we may see alot more of worilds and possibly the last of woodley until next season.

i hope im wrong and they just been playing possum w/ him and being over cautious.

SteelCurtain5643
01-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Tomlin said today that Woodley is good to go for Sunday, so thats definitely a good sign

stb_steeler
01-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Woodley said he was ready 2 weeks ago, apparently he wasnt. I dont see him in the whole game but i hope he makes a difference when he is.