PDA

View Full Version : Congrats from a Browns fan.

Dawg19
01-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Good game yesterday rivals. I'm not here to troll...just to say that at least the Browns showed up yesterday. I hate Hines but think it was fine that his great achievement was acknowledged in our stadium. I think it showed good sportsmanship.

For the first time in a long time I feel the Browns will be in the thick of it next year and I hope the rival gets back to 80's levels.

See ya next year!

Go Browns!:drink:

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm excited to see the near future of this rivalry. the Browns are getting better and really giving it to the Steelers in each machup. I get nervous going into the Steelers-Browns games now.

We'll see some really good games in the years to come!

ricardisimo
01-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Pat Shurmur is in over his head. Any thoughts, whispers, fantasies about hiring the likes of Jeff Fisher? I think he'd be perfect.

steelerchad
01-02-2012, 07:56 PM
The Browns just had no offense this year. Not much of a threat really. I hate to say it because they've been here before, but they might need to start over again at QB.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 07:58 PM
The Browns fans I talk to don't think McCoy's gonna have what it takes. I think you're right though. I think they're going to have to look elsewhere

tony hipchest
01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
i didnt even notice hines accomplishment was acknowledged in the browns stadium. thats pretty cool if the fans gave respect, something that woulda never happenend in baltimore or cinci (but then again, their fans are fairweather, bandwagon assholes, who dont know much about nfl history).

Steelers24
01-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Dont like the Brownies that much, but thanks for the.. umm.... Congrats!

cubanstogie
01-02-2012, 08:15 PM
thats cool if they did acknowledge Hines, I read somewhere not sure but when Mendy went down they fans were cheering the injury. Don't know if it was the injury or the fact that he walked off on his own. Cheering an injury is classless, I would expect that from Ravens' fans.

ricardisimo
01-02-2012, 08:18 PM
i didnt even notice hines accomplishment was acknowledged in the browns stadium. thats pretty cool if the fans gave respect, something that woulda never happenend in baltimore or cinci (but then again, their fans are fairweather, bandwagon assholes, who dont know much about nfl history).
They did, over the loudspeaker and all, even heard it on the pathetic little stream I was tapped into. Nice, classy move, especially considering that the Browns were the first - at least as I recall - to classify Hines as "dirty", before the Rats even.

Bayz101
01-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Colt McCoy isn't going to be a good starter. Pat needs to be fired and a new coach needs to take over. I don't see the Browns being in contention for a while/

Bayz101
01-02-2012, 09:00 PM
I was at the game yesterday and it makes me sick seeing the piss yellow and afro black all over my town. The steelers are corrupting our cleveland youth into front running, dont know any better, pieces of spit. Its a fact that the steelers OF RECENT MEMORY win games. But if thats why you root for them i hope you burn in heck with Art Rooney by your side.

Cleveland football hasn't been relevant since you bums became the Ravens. The Steelers are a team that has fans all around the world, and i'm PROUD to sport my Black & Gold colors in Mansfield, Ohio among THOUSANDS of other Steeler faithful.

steelerchad
01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
I was at the game yesterday and it makes me sick seeing the piss yellow and afro black all over my town. The steelers are corrupting our cleveland youth into front running, dont know any better, pieces of spit. Its a fact that the steelers OF RECENT MEMORY win games. But if thats why you root for them i hope you burn in heck with Art Rooney by your side.

This ones on his way to the quickest ban in the history of this board.
What a douchebag. Glad you made it to the game yesterday. Most of your buddies didn't make it I guess since the Steelers took over your stadium again. Enjoy your next decade of losing just like the last.
New Browns have played in exactly 1 playoff game I believe. And oh boy was that an ugly one. What are you like 1 in the last 15 games against the Steelers. It's tough to lose that often. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 09:02 PM
there's a pretty good chance the other nfl fans you run into here in the Youngstown area are Steelers fans as well. And we're all proud to wave Black and Gold!

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 09:12 PM
no, he beat a pathetic 4-12 team

steelerchad
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
With mendenballs out with a vaj pull the satan run squeelers dont stand a chance against Tim Tebow and Jesus Christ so i dont know what yr bragin out. What ya done for me lately Benny boy? Lost a super bowl sprained an ankle but oh wait he beat a 4-12 team

Lately- Well a 12-4 season and another playoff run coming up. It's like a given we'll be playing in January. Just like it's a given the Browns won't.

How's it feel to know going into every season there's no hope. Hell, when I get the schedule in April I fill out my calendar all the way out through the 1st week in February just so I don't schedule something on our expected playoff dates. Meanwhile, you might as well go ahead and plan the family vacation in early November as the Browns are usually mathematically elimated after week 8.
What a pathetic franchise.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 09:19 PM
didnt look so pathetic when all your fellow steelers "fans" in CLEVELAND BROWNS STADIUM were pretty much sharting their pants at the end of that game.

they were just being polite. Wouldn't want to leave Cleveland without adding to the Stain's legacy.

Dawg19
01-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Pat Shurmur is in over his head. Any thoughts, whispers, fantasies about hiring the likes of Jeff Fisher? I think he'd be perfect.

God I wish. Holmgren said he's sticking with the worst coach in history unfortunately.

Dawg19
01-02-2012, 09:27 PM
As a Browns fan I wouldn't classify the Rooney family as Satan. If memory serves me...ut was the Steelers and Bills that had the stones to vote NO for the Browns move to Baltimore. For that...I respect your ownership and fans for sticking up for us. Of course as a rival I can't wait till we can beat you again. I'm tired of losing because of egos!

steelerchad
01-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Hows it feel knowing that you are one the most useless groups of fans in the world. Since theres oh so many damn steelers fans the organization doesnt give a hoot if you buy tickets or not cuz someone else will. In cleveland we supported our team for years, then lost them?!? We got em back and it takes a boatload of money to keep em in cleveland. ANd that wouldnt happen with out my brothers bleeding orange and brown by my side.Through thick and thin true fans keep it real. I bet your all frickin OSU fans too FRONT RUNNING PIECES OF $#it!!!!!

whatever. Steelers fans are the greatest in the world. You can kneel before our greatness you brown stain on the carpet.
We'll at least you can sell out the Steeler game since most fans can't get a ticket in Pittsburgh.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Hows it feel knowing that you are one the most useless groups of fans in the world. Since theres oh so many damn steelers fans the organization doesnt give a hoot if you buy tickets or not cuz someone else will. In cleveland we supported our team for years, then lost them?!? We got em back and it takes a boatload of money to keep em in cleveland. ANd that wouldnt happen with out my brothers bleeding orange and brown by my side.Through thick and thin true fans keep it real. I bet your all frickin OSU fans too FRONT RUNNING PIECES OF $#it!!!!!

That's actually a pretty original argument. I've never heard anybody argue that it was bad for a team to have too many fans.

Also, of course it takes a lot of money to keep a team in Cleveland, why else would anybody stay? Cleveland sucks.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 09:43 PM
that's were you're wrong, Satan is giving them eternal life here on earth. And maybe Cleveland won't suck so bad in a few years, but yeah...they're still gonna suck.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 09:56 PM
You know what i really like about living here in Northeast Ohio? Watching the CBS pre-game show. You know the one with Bob Golic on it. Talk about amateur hour. I really get a kick out of each one of them talking up the Browns and saying "yeah, yeah, this is their year." And every fan that gets on this show says the same thing," I just can't understand how we've sucked so bad for so long, without any conceivable way of not sucking in the future...blah, blah blah."

That show's a real kick

tony hipchest
01-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Hows it feel knowing that you are one the most useless groups of fans in the world.

hows it feel knowing youre done on this board, dumbass?

tony hipchest
01-02-2012, 10:07 PM
T-3Iq3XQkAw

Dawg19
01-02-2012, 10:08 PM
You can't blame us for being frustrated. The old Browns left but we are the still passionate, knowledgeable fans. As a season tix holder for 36 years I'm frustrated. The ineptitude of our management is crazy. The Browns DO have some talent but the egos in the front office hinder progress. Case in point...Holmgren saying Shurmur is staying. Why? You can't blame talent on clock mismanagement and play calling.

MasterOfPuppets
01-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Y'allFrontRunners View Post
ANd that wouldnt happen with out my brothers bleeding orange and brown by my side.Through thick and thin true fans keep it real. I bet your all frickin OSU fans too FRONT RUNNING PIECES OF $#it!!!!!

try some anal ease , it might help your brothers bloody asses from leaking on your bed ....or you could just stop raping them..:noidea::noidea:

tony hipchest
01-02-2012, 10:12 PM
try some anal ease , it might help your brothers bloody asses from leaking on your bed ....or you could just stop raping them..:noidea::noidea:

anal ease wont help that poor cleveland troll. the OSU homer is still sore the steelers cut his favorite pothead santonio, tressel delivered his real favorite football team sanctions and labron told him to get bent right after shioving it down his throat.

harrison'samonster
01-02-2012, 10:16 PM
You can't blame us for being frustrated. The old Browns left but we are the still passionate, knowledgeable fans. As a season tix holder for 36 years I'm frustrated. The ineptitude of our management is crazy. The Browns DO have some talent but the egos in the front office hinder progress. Case in point...Holmgren saying Shurmur is staying. Why? You can't blame talent on clock mismanagement and play calling.

No, my brother's a Browns fan, and I've seen how bad it's been for him. But he still loves his Browns, we tend not to talk together much about the Steelers Browns games.

tony hipchest
01-02-2012, 10:18 PM
hey cleavetroll (not you Dawg19)....

why do you bother to keep posting while deleting your own posts? are you that retarded you dont even know how to operate basic messageboard functions?

:toofunny: pathetic stupid little clown. (enjoy loserdom, asshole).

bornaSteelersfan
01-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Back to the Topic: Thank you Dawg for being a respectable NFL fan. I have got to hand it to the Browns fans, they truly are loyal. They still sell out their games even when they are one of the losingest franchises around. That's more than I can say for Bengal fans. The only 2 sell outs they had all season was 1. when they played The Steelers and 2. when they played The Ravens because Steelers fans bought the rest of the tickets (also because they sold the remaining tickets as a buy-one-get-one deal).

Boomer
01-02-2012, 10:46 PM
They did, over the loudspeaker and all, even heard it on the pathetic little stream I was tapped into. Nice, classy move, especially considering that the Browns were the first - at least as I recall - to classify Hines as "dirty", before the Rats even.

The crowd was booing when it was announced.

ricardisimo
01-03-2012, 12:54 AM
hey cleavetroll (not you Dawg19)....

why do you bother to keep posting while deleting your own posts? are you that retarded you dont even know how to operate basic messageboard functions?

:toofunny: pathetic stupid little clown. (enjoy loserdom, asshole).
A) He's deleting his own posts? Umm...

B) How has he not been banned yet? :huh:

ricardisimo
01-03-2012, 01:04 AM
God I wish. Holmgren said he's sticking with the worst coach in history unfortunately.
It's sad, but kind of obvious that firing Shurmur after one year is an admission that he ****ed up with his hiring to begin with. Fisher, Cowher, even a second go-around with Schottenheimer (I'm actually a big Marty fan, or as big a fan as one can be from the Steelers' sideline)... any of these guys would make an immediate, positive impact. And we'd have a rivalry again. Ain't gonna happen, since at least two of those guys would demand some personnel power from Holmgren.

If I were Randy, I'd fire Holmgren and everyone else right now and scoop up the Polians.

IowaSteeler927
01-03-2012, 02:02 AM
McCoy is better than he has looked this season. Give the kid a break. He doesn't have any real superstar type receivers to throw the ball to. Cribbs is a kick returner playing receiver much like Devin Hester of the Bears. He has a game every once and awhile where he shines but he's not a consistent enough threat. Outside of that it's Massaquoi and Little who aren't huge threats either. If the Browns had had Peyton Hillis playing as a starter all season I think they would've won more games. When he was going through his Madden Curse cry-baby phase that really hurt them.

They need to get a #1 superstar type receiver. I think Justin Blackmon or Alshon Jeffrey could be great for them if they get the oppurtunity to draft one or the other.

This rivalry definitely seems to be getting back to being less one sided. While the Steelers are winning it's not by huge deficits anymore. It'll be interesting to see if the Browns continue to improve, or if they implode.

Whodis
01-03-2012, 06:08 AM
Browns will be back next year... The problem always is that the rest of the AFC North will be also. If they played in the west I would have high hopes for them. The defense is really good and they have a lot of young players.

The offense needs a kick start, a super bowl winner and some one coming off a one year contract!!

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/57/571836.jpg

ricardisimo
01-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Browns will be back next year... The problem always is that the rest of the AFC North will be also. If they played in the west I would have high hopes for them. The defense is really good and they have a lot of young players.

The offense needs a kick start, a super bowl winner and some one coming off a one year contract!!

You want them to sign William Gay and play him at wide receiver? :huh:

Edit: Haha! :rofl: I responded on my phone, and before the picture of Bruce had loaded, so I had no idea to whom you were referring. Classic. Sadly, even the Browns had the good sense to fire Bruce Arians. Not us though. :nono:

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Colt McCoy isn't going to be a good starter. Pat needs to be fired and a new coach needs to take over. I don't see the Browns being in contention for a while/

i'd have to agree, i was more nervous going up against seneca wallace

plenewken
01-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Good game yesterday rivals. I'm not here to troll...just to say that at least the Browns showed up yesterday. I hate Hines but think it was fine that his great achievement was acknowledged in our stadium. I think it showed good sportsmanship.

For the first time in a long time I feel the Browns will be in the thick of it next year and I hope the rival gets back to 80's levels.

See ya next year!

Good sportsmanship my @ss!
You guys cheered when Mendenhall left the field. There's no excuse for fans to celebrate when an opponent is seriously injured, even fans of a perennial bottom feeder like the Browns who lost to the Steelers16 times out of the last 17 games.
As for being in the thick of it next year ........ I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, it's just a pipe dream.

Dawg19
01-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Good sportsmanship my @ss!
You guys cheered when Mendenhall left the field. There's no excuse for fans to celebrate when an opponent is seriously injured, even fans of a perennial bottom feeder like the Browns who lost to the Steelers16 times out of the last 17 games.
As for being in the thick of it next year ........ I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, it's just a pipe dream.

We cheered? Your fans outnumbered ours. You couldn't hear us if you tried at that game. I never cheer for injuries but I wasn't sad that he wasn't in the game.

plenewken
01-03-2012, 02:47 PM
We cheered? Your fans outnumbered ours. You couldn't hear us if you tried at that game. I never cheer for injuries but I wasn't sad that he wasn't in the game.

You sure did, ,may be not you personally but the minority of Browns fans were cheering. It was reported in the newspapers yesterday. Steelers fans don't cheer when their players are injured and leave the field, they applaud with respect and that's all.

By the way, I just saw this on eBay. "For sale, Cleveland Browns trophy case, absolutely perfect condition, never used." :rofl:

tanda10506
01-03-2012, 02:49 PM
I heard a pretty good amount of cheering when Hines got his catch and kept the ball, it was actually pretty loud, didn't hear any boos. Maybe I'm missing something, but every stadium cheers for every player that gets up and leaves the field after an injury. I don't like the Browns but I will say one thing, their fans must be real fans cause they have been bad for so long and it seems like their FO is incompetent, yet they still have fans.

EbonySteel86
01-03-2012, 03:06 PM

I agree!!! If the Browns played in any other division, they would be contenders. AFC Birth is the toughest division in football to me. The #1 defenses in the league has been coming out the AFC North for years. I know the Browns are saying to the other teams in the league, "hey, you try playing in this division year after year and see how well you do" LOL

BengalDestroyer
01-03-2012, 03:21 PM

See ya next year!

'twas a good game, Browns tend to give us a hard time despite their record alot. The biggest thing I think your team is missing is a solid a receiver (or two) Defense seems to be there but Cribbs isn't the best number one receiver for the Browns. I think if St. Louis for some reason skips Blackmon in the draft Browns take him or they take Ashlon from SC. Then again a more solid/reliable RB would be smart to...we'll see and yes we shall meet again. Good to see some good sports out there, unlike those a**hole ratbird fans...

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Must REALLY suck being a Browns fan...

MACH1
01-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Must REALLY suck being a Browns fan...

About as much as being a donko fan.

theplatypus
01-03-2012, 04:23 PM
About as much as being a donko fan.

Can you imagine how much it would suck if you were a bronco fan and a tebow fan?

BengalDestroyer
01-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Can you imagine how much it would suck if you were a bronco fan and a tebow fan?

yeah really, won the division by default? even after losing the final three games of the season? hmmm... congratulations?

Buddha Bus
01-04-2012, 04:00 PM

I know one person here who doesn't need to imagine that special little circle of Hell. :wink02: