PDA

View Full Version : ray ray wants a new deal..

BlitzburghRockCity
05-29-2005, 01:50 AM
Ravens | R. Lewis Wants a New Deal, but - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 May 2005 00:53:22 -0700

Mike Preston, of the Baltimore Sun, reports Baltimore Ravens LB Ray Lewis would like a new contract, despite the fact his current deal has four years remaining on it. Team and league officials have indicated Lewis wants a new deal with a $50 million signing bonus. Lewis seems like he is prepared to yield some of the power he has held through the years, a source of contention in the locker room last season. There had been some talk Lewis was trying to collude with TE Todd Heap and S Ed Reed for all three to hold out to increase their leverage. "Last offseason I trained with Ed Reed, but this year I'm on my own," said Lewis. "Those rumors are ridiculous. Ed Reed has his own agent to advise him, not me." "This year, I'm just going to play football. I don't want to be a GM; I don't want to be a coach. I'm going to be a player again, and end up being the Most Valuable Player, not just on defense, but for the entire league," Lewis added. Right now it appears the team has no desire to re-do his contract.

Damn I hate the RATBIRDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
05-29-2005, 06:54 AM
Trying to have the three best players on your team all holdout together, and all the talk of being the best player in the league? Is he all about himself or what? I did`nt hear anything about "Trying to win it all" or " Make my team better" I,I,I, Me,Me,Me, Screw Ray! I`m pretty sure he should be in prison right now. Man our penial system sucks!

BlitzburghRockCity
05-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Right on cleve.. and if you ever caught any of his NFL network, In their own words special, you can tell everything he said about team and we and us, and all that was all a total crock!

bigbensgirl7
05-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Yah...this is just stupid. He might be one of the best, but when is he going to learn, to be the best team or defense in the league you have to be surrounded by the best. They had the #1 ranked defense once at the end of the season, years ago and that's all they can still talk about. Whatever murder, there's no "I" in "TEAM"...but I guess for the Ratbirds they only see the "ME"!!!

Volpe1564
05-30-2005, 07:15 AM
LOL they need to show the felon the highlight of bettis runing right through him the last time they played :rolleyes: . then tell him to shut up and play....lol

clevestinks
05-30-2005, 08:10 AM
Yah instead of a two digit number on thier jersey it should be BMP673923A

BlitzburghRockCity
05-30-2005, 10:37 AM
and dont forget all the times Kreider planted that big ole 35, right into his chest !!! :cool:

Volpe1564
05-31-2005, 06:01 AM
Kreider is a great player......he doesnt get reckonized enough......sry just a thought...lol :blah:

clevestinks
05-31-2005, 04:16 PM
Does Ray " the murderer" Lewis and Terrell " I love Me" Owens have the same agent?