PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tailgating in denver ?

joeyssteelcurtain
01-03-2012, 03:36 PM
My wife and i are going to the game from Tampa F.L. We wont have a car but would love to get together with some steeler fans and tailgate,

niklim11
01-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I will be driving in from salt lake with a few friends. Don't know much about the tailgating situation in Denver, but if a few forum members are going to the game, we should all meet up.

joeyssteelcurtain
01-03-2012, 04:41 PM
I will be driving in from salt lake with a few friends. Don't know much about the tailgating situation in Denver, but if a few forum members are going to the game, we should all meet up.

Yea sounds great just let me know.

Steelburg92
01-03-2012, 10:38 PM
I am flying in from GA. would love to hookup and get a grill rolling and some cold ones!!!

susanpan
01-04-2012, 09:21 PM
I am in Denver from San Francisco for the game - would love to tailgate with Steeler fans!

Russel
01-05-2012, 02:47 PM
I am from Butler but live in Denver. I have people coming in for the game and am reaching out to see about tail gating. This won't be as big as 2005 AFC champioship when we invaded and the powers designated an entire parking lot area for Stiller tail gating (as far as possible from the stadium of course). But hopefully there will be an area efven if not official. I will post when I find out. Also, if you are in Denver on Sunday, go to the Stiller bar- the Rusty Bucket in Lakewood, google to get address, as the Steel City Mafia is hosting a rally starting at noon - Yancy Thigpen is supposed to be there.

Stairway2-7
01-06-2012, 01:05 AM
I am from Butler but live in Denver. I have people coming in for the game and am reaching out to see about tail gating. This won't be as big as 2005 AFC champioship when we invaded and the powers designated an entire parking lot area for Stiller tail gating (as far as possible from the stadium of course). But hopefully there will be an area efven if not official. I will post when I find out. Also, if you are in Denver on Sunday, go to the Stiller bar- the Rusty Bucket in Lakewood, google to get address, as the Steel City Mafia is hosting a rally starting at noon - Yancy Thigpen is supposed to be there.

Steel City Mafia?? Im coming in from new mexico, im hoping to find ALOT of Steeler fans around me!:tt04:

Russel
01-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Actually on the Rusty Bucket, I meant to say Saturday (not Sunday) beginning at Noon.

Steelburg92
01-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Lets do this!!!!! Take over Denver!!!!! We will have fun!! hear weather will be good too!!! GO BURG!!!

Russel
01-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Try parking Lot L or M and look for Stillers.

SteelWolf62
01-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Lot C, by Gate 1 and 10. Black/Tan F-150, venison burgers will be burning and look for a 6'4" dude in Packers gear (has his own Terrible Towel though). I'm sure there will be some cold ones for ya!!

gostillerz
01-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Saturdays party info is here:

http://the-rusty-bucket.com/

Say hi to accordion Joe for me. He's my cousin.