PDA

View Full Version : What the enemy is saying: Fans think they will be Tebowing

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Here is what the bad guys are saying over on their own forums. Optimistic is running high in Tebow-land. A victory will be the biggest accomplishment in recent Broncos history if they beat the Steelers. What else is new? They are actually thinking HOLLYWOOD if they made a run in the playoffs. LMAO.

If we win.... it'll be AWESOME!!!

Also- can you imagine the made for tv movie it would be if we actually made a run in the playoffs?

I dunno...call me crazy...but I feel like there's a plan. A script. Something indescribable at work here.

Five more days!

imagine how it will feel if we beat the steelers this sunday. It will be pure euphoria and will be one of the best moments in recent bronco history. Stay positive everyone, next week could be really fun if we win.

just a slight correction.

next week will be really fun when we win.

My husband thinks I'm crazy but I am seeing it the same way.

I hate the Steelers with a passion, it would make my season if we beat them.

My FAVORITE: DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

I agree with the OP. Nobody is saying God says we win this football game, but I do believe that God gives people talents so that they can use them to do God's work. The more visibility Tebow has, the more he can spread the gospel.

Even if I am in the minority, I too believe there is a plan. Call it faith, blind homerism, whatever you want to call it.

Besides, it's more fun to believe that we can win than to sit around moping and thinking we're doomed before the game even starts!

Any given Sunday baby!

What a bunch of yahoos. Time to destroy these posers. Complete fraud of a football team, starting with their little boy quarterback. I don't see them scoring a point because they are as pathetic as it comes. Hey Doncos! Troy Polamalu's prayers will cross-cancel your saviors prayers! God, as we know it, is a Steelers fan. 27-3 Steelers!

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 03:36 PM
judging by those comments they don't seem to be confident they'll win, sounds like more of a hope. they seem to be just happy to be in the playoffs, and they should. though i don't think getting blown out by the bills and scoring 3 points against the chiefs at home would get many excited to play the steelers.

gotta expect the fans to rally behind their team even if chances aren't the best.

what's the sense of going to other message boards anyway? the only opinions that matter are those of the steeler faithful anyway lol

harrison'samonster
01-03-2012, 03:40 PM
if the Broncos can keep the home crowd's hope alive into the fourth quarter, that could be a problem for a road team. The Steelers are going to have to take this team out early in the game.

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 03:41 PM
judging by those comments they don't seem to be confident they'll win, sounds like more of a hope. they seem to be just happy to be in the playoffs, and they should. though i don't think getting blown out by the bills and scoring 3 points against the chiefs at home would get many excited to play the steelers.

gotta expect the fans to rally behind their team even if chances aren't the best.

what's the sense of going to other message boards anyway? the only opinions that matter are those of the steeler faithful anyway lol

Honestly? It's actually fun to go on other forums to see what their saying, especially from out of the division. There are some knowledgeable fans out there (disregarding Ratbird, Turd and Bungles fans) and I've had some great convo with some insightful fans. Sometimes, being on your own message board and seeing the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER gets quite boring. It's a good spice up to see other views from enemy territory.

That said, what a UBER SHOCK that Donco fans thinks God is going to win this game for them. Pure fools.

theplatypus
01-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Personally I would rather have a bunch of optimistic fans than the majority of the sky is falling crowd sf.com seems to attract. Don't get me wrong, homers suck too but the way some of these folks carry on after a close win is truly annoying.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:44 PM
if the Broncos can keep the home crowd's hope alive into the fourth quarter, that could be a problem for a road team. The Steelers are going to have to take this team out early in the game.

If anyone takes the Broncos out, it'll be themselves, like always. They were leading the Patriots and running all over them until they decided to fumble 3x in the 2nd quarter and give up 17 points. They lost the game by 18.

Self-defeat is Denver's middle name.

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 03:46 PM
If anyone takes the Broncos out, it'll be themselves, like always. They were leading the Patriots and running all over them until they decided to fumble 3x in the 2nd quarter and give up 17 points. They lost the game by 18.

so in other words, if it wasn't for losing, denver would have won? they lost because the patriots were better than them. period.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:46 PM

I went to the Jets game. I was pretty much comatose and complaining with unrepeatable words about the poor playcalling until about 5:00 left in the 4th Q. If the game is reasonably close, people know not to leave. Not with Tebow on the field, you never know...

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:48 PM
so in other words, if it wasn't for losing, denver would have won? they lost because the patriots were better than them. period.

Not by a great margin.

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 03:49 PM

If anyone takes the Broncos out, you're right that it'll be because of the Broncos. Not because they are a good team just shooting themselves in the foot, but because they are truly a WRETCHED football team. That offense is seriously the most embarrassing product I've ever witnessed. The Broncos are just incredibly STANK. I seriously don't see them scoring more than 3 points, even against the Steelers practice squad. Touchdown Jesus is seriously running out of miracles. The worst "quarterback" I've ever seen take a snap under center.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:50 PM
If anyone takes the Broncos out, you're right that it'll be because of the Broncos. Not because they are a good team just shooting themselves in the foot, but because they are truly a WRETCHED football team. That offense is seriously the most embarrassing product I've ever witnessed. The Broncos are just incredibly STANK. I seriously don't see them scoring more than 3 points, even against the Steelers practice squad.

They have a lot of problems but you can't discount copious amounts of self-sabotage. Don't pump yourself up too much, buddy. 5280 feet is a long way to fall.

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 03:50 PM
If anyone takes the Broncos out, you're right that it'll be because of the Broncos. Not because they are a good team just shooting themselves in the foot, but because they are truly a WRETCHED football team. That offense is seriously the most embarrassing product I've ever witnessed. The Broncos are just incredibly STANK. I seriously don't see them scoring more than 3 points, even against the Steelers practice squad.

to their credit they have a good running game. but being 1 dimensional won't beat the steeler defense.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:51 PM
to their credit they have a good running game. but being 1 dimensional won't beat the steeler defense.

They put 252 yards on the Patriots.

finesward
01-03-2012, 03:51 PM

So the moral of this story is they lost... Ok thanks for that :thumbsup:

With tebow on the field you never know by how much your going to lose until the end....

finesward
01-03-2012, 03:52 PM

My little sister could put up 252 yards on the patriots... next :blah:

Kanata-Steeler
01-03-2012, 03:52 PM
it's a pretend "wildcat", depending on who's pretendin' ???
"...Tebow, or not to Tebow, that is the question..."
(Shakespeare).

:)

Buddha Bus
01-03-2012, 03:55 PM

252 yards against the 31st ranked defense in the NFL? Now that is some kind of impressive there. :jerkit:

I guess our 1st ranked defense in the NFL should just forfeit and not show up, huh? I'm sure they're quaking in their cleats.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:55 PM

Oh, brother....

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I guess our 1st ranked defense in the NFL should just forfeit and not show up, huh?

No, they'll be kidnapped at the Denver International Airport baggage claim, taken to the underground complexes and be made slave labor minions by the reptilian space aliens, actually. Don't blame us, it's an NWO thing.

I'm just saying don't get too confident.

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 03:59 PM

Dude, have you watched ANY of the Patriots football games this season? You DO know the Little Giants can probably put 300 yards of offense on them, right? Denver fans can't seriously be that dense to realize how awful their offense really is. Tebow should be a 4th stringer AT BEST taking snaps under center. The dude can't make the simplest of throws. You're riding a 3 game losing streak for a reason. Those wins that Tebow pulled out in those 4th QRT victories were flash in the pan, fluke wins and if the AFC WEST wasn't so putrid, Denver would be sitting dead last.

It's inevitable. There will come a point in time to where a playoff caliber team is going to have to ride the coattails off of their QB in all 4 QRTS of the football game. I can't see Tebow throwing down the gun barrel in any type of situation. The last 60 seconds just won't cut it against the Steelers. I just can't see this Broncos team fluking their way to another sleep fest for 3 1/2 QRTS but ending up beating Pittsburgh.

The only 5280 feet free fall is all of these Tebowing-lovers blinded by gospel speech's. SPLAT!

theplatypus
01-03-2012, 04:00 PM
I went to the Jets game. I was pretty much comatose and complaining with unrepeatable words about the poor playcalling until about 5:00 left in the 4th Q. If the game is reasonably close, people know not to leave. Not with Tebow on the field, you never know...

WHile you were in attendance did you happen to notice that the Jets ran a 3-4defense for 57 minutes of that game and the almighty tebow couldn't do jack shit? It wasn't until Ryan in his infinite wisdom switched to a prevent defense that ya'll could do anything at all. The league has figured out the donkeys and your football intellect or lack there of is showing as well.

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 04:01 PM

and what's your point? when's the last time anyone rushed for 200 yards against the steelers? fred taylor like 10 years ago?

let's not forget at that time the jagoffs had a passing game to worry about. count on the steelers stacking the box and shutting down the run, forcing tebow to beat them.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Right, right... Let's not exaggerate, fellas.

nyuknyuk
01-03-2012, 04:03 PM
WHile you were in attendance did you happen to notice that the Jets ran a 3-4defense for 57 minutes of that game and the almighty tebow couldn't do jack shit? It wasn't until the Ryan in his infinite wisdom switched to a prevent defense that ya'll could do anything at all. The league has figured out the donkeys and your football intellect or lack there of is showing as well.

Happen to notice a change in the Broncos' playcalling in that series? They weren't running the same ho-hum up-the-middle crap handoffs that net squat.

MACH1
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM

Thats saying a lot. The cheats* only have the 31st overall ranked D. :toofunny:

Now take a good long hard look a who's #1 on that list.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2011&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

Buddha Bus
01-03-2012, 04:06 PM
No, they'll be kidnapped at the Denver International Airport baggage claim, taken to the underground complexes and be made slave labor minions by the reptilian space aliens, actually. Don't blame us, it's an NWO thing.

I'm just saying don't get too confident.

And I'm just sayin' don't come to an opposing team's message board with hollow, myopic stats trying to fortify your misguided and delusional fantasy that somehow Tim Teblow and the Broncos could, in any reality alternate or otherwise, run wild with that one-dimensional, flaccid offense on our defense. It would be laughable if it wasn't so goddamned sad.

If by some miracle the Broncos were to eke out a win, it would only be from the fact that our team is seriously dinged up in a lot of areas and couldn't answer the bell. That said, it won't happen, homer. :flap:

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Dude, have you watched ANY of the Patriots football games this season? You DO know the Little Giants can probably put 300 yards of offense on them, right? Denver fans can't seriously be that dense to realize how awful their offense really is. Tebow should be a 4th stringer AT BEST taking snaps under center. The dude can't make the simplest of throws. You're riding a 3 game losing streak for a reason. Those wins that Tebow pulled out in those 4th QRT victories were flash in the pan, fluke wins and if the AFC WEST wasn't so putrid, Denver would be sitting dead last.

hell, if the chiefs didn't wait so long to can todd haley, they prolly would have won the afc west

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Right, right... Let's not exaggerate, fellas.

Exaggerate? Coming from the Holy and complete nauseating Bronco fanbase? Look in the mirror, there's no fanbase as exaggerate or obnoxious as Broncos fans. Here's reality:

The Doncos offense looked like an offense playing like they were longing for a #1 draft pick in the NFL draft, losing at home to the Chiefs, 7-3. Uninspired, and very amateurish. Total embarrassment and All-pro Champ Bailey knows it.

The Bills, Patriots put 40 points on the board and Lions put 45+ on your defense with the LOWLY Vikings putting up 32 points. The Broncos were simply a flash in the pan team that benefited from a total and utter disaster of a division. Even last season, the Ravens DESTROYED the lowly AFC WEST in beating the Chiefs. The Broncos are one of THEE worst teams to enter the post-season in quite some time, thanks to a very below average division. The Broncos will find out quick that they don't deserve to be on the same field as the Steelers, beat up and all.

Sixburgher
01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
They have a lot of problems but you can't discount copious amounts of self-sabotage. Don't pump yourself up too much, buddy. 5280 feet is a long way to fall.

"Self-sabotage" like Tebow's inability to read a defense? Or his inability to hit the broad side of a barn? Likewise, you may want to check your own confidence level a bit.

theplatypus
01-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Happen to notice a change in the Broncos' playcalling in that series? They weren't running the same ho-hum up-the-middle crap handoffs that net squat.

Really? I bet if you go check the game recap you'll see theallmighty threw all of two passes in the final 6 minutes for less than 30 yards. You're qb has the accuracy of a deer tick and reads defenses slightly better, going to a prevent defense was stupid on Ryan's part. I know this is hard for you to comprehend, but the donkeys are a one dimensional offensive team with a bottom 3rd of the league defense. eyore

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Like Tebow's inability to read a defense? Or his inability to hit the broad side of a barn? Likewise, you may want to check your own confidence level a bit.

Tebow can't even complete a simple 3 step drop, flat route. The dude is seriously the worst quarterback to ever grace the NFL. FLASH IN THE PAN. It's over, Bronco fans.

Buddha Bus
01-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Thats saying a lot. The cheats* only have the 31st overall ranked D. :toofunny:

Now take a good long hard look a who's #1 on that list.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2011&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

MACH, are you plagiarizing my posts, you bastard?!? :chuckle:

MACH1
01-03-2012, 04:14 PM
MACH, are you plagiarizing my posts, you bastard?!? :chuckle:

:doh:

Must of missed it. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus
01-03-2012, 04:17 PM
:huh:

Must of missed it. :chuckle:

Like Tebow and the broad side of a barn! :rofl:

obKLdou0LH0

*Special thanks to Sixburgher for helping to make this joke possible* :thumbsup: :chuckle:

MACH1
01-03-2012, 04:19 PM
:toofunny:

Fire Arians
01-03-2012, 04:19 PM
tebow sucks! hey i just plagiarized everybody except blind broncos fans! damn.

Buddha Bus
01-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I mean seriously, bragging about hanging 252 yards on the Patriots "D" is like me bragging about that 90-year old paraplegic woman I kicked the shit out of the other day. I mean, I'll take the win, but it's nothing you'd want to put on a resume. http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2815/14/51/45/smiles/106674522.gif

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Look out Ike Taylor and Troy Polamalu! We have a passing juggernaut on our hands. I seriously don't know how we're going to stop this Greek God of a human being this Sunday with putting up numbers like this:

6/22, 60 YDS, 1 INT

13/29, 185 YDS, 3 INT

9/20, 104 YDS

2/8, 69 YDS, 1 TD

Phew, tough task at hand for the #1 defense. Blitzburgh, BEWARE.

Buddha Bus
01-03-2012, 04:23 PM
tebow sucks! hey i just plagiarized everybody except blind broncos fans! damn.

WRONG! I said Teblow. :wink02:

harrison'samonster
01-03-2012, 04:23 PM
it's a pretend "wildcat", depending on who's pretendin' ???
"...Tebow, or not to Tebow, that is the question..."
(Shakespeare).

:)

That's really good! I like that.

it must be the high altitude in Denver, they're not getting enough oxygen circulating to their brains. They've all become delusional.

tanda10506
01-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Not by a great margin.

I have nothing personal towards the Broncos, Tebow, or any Broncos fans, but yes it's by a great margin. The Broncos defense is said to be good but they are statistically below average. The Broncos run game is good, I'll give you that, but there is no passing game. By no passing game I don't mean that it's not very good, I mean it's terrible and considered non existent. You guys put some early points up on the pats, one of the worst defenses in football, and ultimately got beat by 3 scores. The Broncos lost 3 straight getting blown out completely by Buffalo and only scoring 3 points against the Chiefs and could have been eliminated if the Raiders won. The pats however, are the #1 seed for a second year in a row and have won 8 games straight, so yeah, it's a great margin.

Aside from that, I can see why Denver fans are optimistic, they have seen some really goofball last second wins that gives them confidence it could happen. They rarely make it to the playoffs and unless they get some ultimate draft/FA help the SB they won with Elway may be the last, so when they get in I can only imagine the excitement for Denver fans. If the Steelers rarely made it and finally got a shot to win 4 games and be a champion, I'd be excited no matter how unrealistic it would be. Not sure why a Broncos fan hates the Steelers though.

FanSince72
01-03-2012, 04:40 PM
If they think it will help, Bronco fans can stay up all night barking at the moon for all I care.

I think that Tebow's ability was best described by Rolling Stone columnist (and noted Tebow basher), Matt Taibi when he wrote:

"Watching Tebow throw a football is like watching a moose trying to f*** a washing machine."

:sofunny: :tt02::tt03::tt04:

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 04:46 PM
If Tebow throws for more than 5 passing yards against our defense Sunday, I'd be very disappointed, lmao. Watching Tebow even talk is like watching a marathon of "Young and the Restless." So staged in his own mind.

stb_steeler
01-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Exaggerate? Coming from the Holy and complete nauseating Bronco fanbase? Look in the mirror, there's no fanbase as exaggerate or obnoxious as Broncos fans. Here's reality:

The Doncos offense looked like an offense playing like they were longing for a #1 draft pick in the NFL draft, losing at home to the Chiefs, 7-3. Uninspired, and very amateurish. Total embarrassment and All-pro Champ Bailey knows it.

The Bills, Patriots put 40 points on the board and Lions put 45+ on your defense with the LOWLY Vikings putting up 32 points. The Broncos were simply a flash in the pan team that benefited from a total and utter disaster of a division. Even last season, the Ravens DESTROYED the lowly AFC WEST in beating the Chiefs. The Broncos are one of THEE worst teams to enter the post-season in quite some time, thanks to a very below average division. The Broncos will find out quick that they don't deserve to be on the same field as the Steelers, beat up and all.

8-8 team going against a 12-4 team isnt fair...somethings wrong here....Kinda reminds me of the Saints goin to Seadawgs last year with that pathetic record..

Bayz101
01-03-2012, 09:09 PM
I give all the respect in the world to the Broncos fan for at least coming in here and posting with class. I didn't recall any hate posts, or anything of that nature?

Listen, we're both low-scoring teams, and the Broncos won many of the games that Tebow was praised for with their defensive effort. Sure, you can point out who they played, but we played the same people, and made close games out of it.

I don't have anything personal against the Broncos or any of their players, and I think Sunday will be a good day to watch the Steelers. With that being said, good luck to any registered Broncos fans and lurkers.

But not to much :chuckle:

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 09:32 PM
I give all the respect in the world to the Broncos fan for at least coming in here and posting with class. I didn't recall any hate posts, or anything of that nature?

Listen, we're both low-scoring teams, and the Broncos won many of the games that Tebow was praised for with their defensive effort. Sure, you can point out who they played, but we played the same people, and made close games out of it.

I don't have anything personal against the Broncos or any of their players, and I think Sunday will be a good day to watch the Steelers. With that being said, good luck to any registered Broncos fans and lurkers.

But not to much :chuckle:

"Kumbaya, my Lord, Kumbaya! "

Screw that! Lets pound these guys and make a statement to Baltimore or New England. Steelers Nation, time to invade. No mercy. A Broncos fan coming in here and telling us to not exaggerate. My ass, turn on the television once in awhile and see the praise and miracle worker of Tim Tebow the entire month when in reality, everyone knows damn well it's all delusion of the inner-works of the other team choking their guts out. We should destroy this offense. No excuse. 10 points wins this game!

harrison'samonster
01-03-2012, 09:39 PM
this Broncos fan wasn't hateful, but he just seemed a bit ridiculous. Playoffs are going to get us all going a bit more than if it was just a regular season game. His statements were just a bit too out there for to let go.

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 10:11 PM
this Broncos fan wasn't hateful, but he just seemed a bit ridiculous. Playoffs are going to get us all going a bit more than if it was just a regular season game. His statements were just a bit too out there for to let go.

We were embarrassed in Baltimore in Week 1 and again on a 92 yard drive against one of the worst up & down quarterbacks in the league. With a win in Denver, we'll likely draw Baltimore in round II. What more motivation is there? Denver isn't a team that will cause too many problems. In recent years, this first round matchup isn't too daunting if you ask me. We should take advantage of it and start fast, and never let our foot come off that gas peddle.

PeRK82
01-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Here is what the bad guys are saying over on their own forums. Optimistic is running high in Tebow-land. A victory will be the biggest accomplishment in recent Broncos history if they beat the Steelers. What else is new? They are actually thinking HOLLYWOOD if they made a run in the playoffs. LMAO.

My FAVORITE: DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

What a bunch of yahoos. Time to destroy these posers. Complete fraud of a football team, starting with their little boy quarterback. I don't see them scoring a point because they are as pathetic as it comes. Hey Doncos! Troy Polamalu's prayers will cross-cancel your saviors prayers! God, as we know it, is a Steelers fan. 27-3 Steelers!

LOLOL what a Joke, do these people even realize that they lost like 3 straight and backed into the play offs, all the games they did win , were REALLY UNREAL FLUKES. I'll You guys better beat the BRONCOS, if you don't , that will be pretty hard to let down. I personally think the BRONCOS will be slaughter.

SonsofNorway
01-03-2012, 11:16 PM
I am hoping we can party like it's 2005 again in Denver. What a memorable day that was. The only thing missing will be Jake Plummer, lol

StainlessStill
01-03-2012, 11:21 PM
I am hoping we can party like it's 2005 again in Denver. What a memorable day that was. The only thing missing will be Jake Plummer, lol

The win won't be as sweet for me. I'll be fired up to advance, but knowing the Broncos aren't that HUGE of a threat, and considering we do win (NO EXCUSES if we're a good team) then it all hinders on Baltimore and New England. The Steelers, Patriots or Ravens will be in the Super Bowl and I know I won't rest in Round II, regardless of where we go. This divisional round will be HUGE if we beat the Broncos in Denver.

LVSteelersfan
01-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Lady Quinn will play in this game after Teblow gets bent in half by one of the Steeler Linebackers. Or they will just start him in the second half to try to play catchup.

SonsofNorway
01-03-2012, 11:26 PM
The win won't be as sweet for me. I'll be fired up to advance, but knowing the Broncos aren't that HUGE of a threat, and considering we do win (NO EXCUSES if we're a good team) then it all hinders on Baltimore and New England. The Steelers, Patriots or Ravens will be in the Super Bowl and I know I won't rest in Round II, regardless of where we go. This divisional round will be HUGE if we beat the Broncos in Denver.

Yeah well as they say to be the best you gotta beat the best and after this round, we are really gonna have to topple the Ravens and Pats, simple as that, there is really no avoiding them. But you are right it won't be as sweet, nothing beat being the #6 seed and tearing through the number 1,2,3 seeds.lol

TRH
01-04-2012, 06:49 AM

doesn't matter. They were good enough to get the #1 seed, weren't they?

TRH
01-04-2012, 06:50 AM
i love the quote "if we beat the Steelers, it will make my season..........."

You mean you're such a loser that you don't want to win the Super Bowl?? Unreal.
Actually sounds like something a Browns fan would say....

theplatypus
01-04-2012, 07:21 AM
wrong thread

vinny600
01-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Personally I don't see anything wrong with their fans supporting them and hoping for a win. As a Steeler's fan I am pretty confident we will win, but not if we play like we did against the Stains. The Broncos would have taken advantage of our turnovers and probably won. We have the potential to beat anyone in the league IMO but we can also crap the bed against anyone. The Broncos fans are not totally off the wall thinking they have a chance. Hopefully we come out and score two or three TD's and put the game away in the first half, though. I will feel much better about next week at Balt or NE if we score 24-30 points.

nyuknyuk
01-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Lady Quinn will play in this game after Teblow gets bent in half by one of the Steeler Linebackers. Or they will just start him in the second half to try to play catchup.

:blah::coffee:

nyuknyuk
01-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Personally I don't see anything wrong with their fans supporting them and hoping for a win. As a Steeler's fan I am pretty confident we will win, but not if we play like we did against the Stains. The Broncos would have taken advantage of our turnovers and probably won. We have the potential to beat anyone in the league IMO but we can also crap the bed against anyone. The Broncos fans are not totally off the wall thinking they have a chance. Hopefully we come out and score two or three TD's and put the game away in the first half, though. I will feel much better about next week at Balt or NE if we score 24-30 points.

I don't see ****iness on the Broncos forums, I see it here. I'm not complaining, though - I like it when people lull themselves to sleep.

Who are the Stains? The Browns? That's a good name. Back in the old AFC Championship rivalry days between Denver and Cleveland, I remember being in downtown Denver and seeing that someone had finger-written "If it's brown, flush it down" onto the dirty back end of a delivery truck. Good names for them are also, smears, streaks, skid marks. :toofunny:

Fire Arians
01-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I don't see ****iness on the Broncos forums, I see it here. I'm not complaining, though - I like it when people lull themselves to sleep.

it's hard to be ****y i guess when you're 8-8 and rode an embarassing 2 game losing skid to enter the playoffs

MasterOfPuppets
01-04-2012, 11:33 AM
haven't any of you heathens ever read the story about tebow and goliath in the bible ? :doh:

james harrison better look out for that slingshot...

FanSince72
01-04-2012, 11:35 AM
haven't any of you heathens ever read the story about tebow and goliath in the bible ? :doh:

james harrison better look out for that slingshot...

Yeah but the difference is that the dude in the bible could actually hit a target.

Fire Arians
01-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Yeah but the difference is that the dude in the bible could actually hit a target.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LVSteelersfan
01-04-2012, 06:29 PM
:blah::coffee:

Of course Quinn sucks as well. He couldn't even make a crappy Clowns team. You would think when Elway came on board he would have gone after a real QB instead of thinking Orton would be the answer. Teblow is obviously not an NFL grade QB. He is a poor man's Michael Vick except not as fast and not as accurate. Oops. Did I just say that Vick was more accurate than someone else? In this case, for sure.

StainlessStill
01-04-2012, 06:57 PM

I find that quite hysterical and ironic coming from a Broncos fan. Ever since the delusional fans made that stupid sign in Denver in favor of Tebow, it's quite obvious that the Denver-pride lulled themselves to sleep for a long, long time (and continue to do so. Fans actually think the Power of God that will overflow in Tim Tebow's veins will actually beat the Steelers Sunday.)

Being a Steelers fan and an overall football fan, it pained me to see those moron Broncos fans give all the credit to the SEVERELY underachieving Tim Tebow in ALL of those wins and completely disregard a THING the defense did for you guys. Instead of ALL those 15 jersey's, turn them all in for Von Miller jersey's. It's more suitable to how you're winning. Criminal. Delusional.

stb_steeler
01-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Column: Tebow Time has already come and gone - CenturyLinkô
http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php...