PDA

View Full Version : Teams interested in Omar Kahn

ETL
01-03-2012, 10:02 PM
I live in Chicago and the Bears just fired their GM. Along with Indy, Oakland and St Louis, The Bears will be looking for a new GM and the success that the Steelers have had with the draft and keeping talent has not gone unnoticed. Sports radio here have already mentioned Khan as someone that the Bears should be looking into as a GM candidate.

finesward
01-03-2012, 10:35 PM
who could resist that man cleavage?

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/001/09/001-0926194614-wrath-of-Kahn-2.jpg

tony hipchest
01-03-2012, 10:39 PM
kahn is a master with contract negotiations, but the bears really need a talent evaluator like colbert who can get them back on track through the draft.

jjpro11
01-03-2012, 10:55 PM
it seems like the Bears are overreacting.. probably because two NFC North teams made the playoffs.. but i thought they had a pretty good team and were on a roll until Cutler got hurt.

tony hipchest
01-03-2012, 11:04 PM
it seems like the Bears are overreacting.. probably because two NFC North teams made the playoffs.. but i thought they had a pretty good team and were on a roll until Cutler got hurt.

no... their gm sucked. no wr's for cutler, no back up plan at qb, and they dicked around with forte the entire season until he finally wrecked himself.