PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark played more snaps than any other Def player...

tony hipchest
01-03-2012, 11:52 PM
...this season- 98.7% (courtesey of ESPN).

also from his radio interview, he is very bummed he doesnt get to play and hoped for a shot to be in on certain situations/plays.

respects that tomlin is basing his decision to sit him as if it were his own child and cares more for him as a person, than the game itself.

Bayz101
01-04-2012, 01:10 AM
I think it's the right decision. I'd sit him even if the medical experts gave the thumbs up, it's just not worth the risk. Although I am worried about not having him out their on Sunday.

PhantomJB93
01-04-2012, 03:50 AM
To be honest I'm surprised the decision was made so quickly. I thought the doctors said he should be fine after he had the organs removed, in which case I thought he'd at least try to warm up and stuff and see if he had any issues.

Nothing wrong with benching him to be sure, based on what happened last time it's the right decision, just saying everything sounded like he was gonna get clearance and at least try to play and it seemed like Tomlin didn't even give it a second's thought.

ebsteelers
01-04-2012, 09:48 AM
no need to risk for injury over a game, he has a wife and kids...its not like the broncos have an arial assault

nyuknyuk
01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
no need to risk for injury over a game, he has a wife and kids...its not like the broncos have an arial assault

Arial? :hatsoff: