PDA

View Full Version : Suggs Running his big flappers again

IowaSteeler927
01-04-2012, 04:59 AM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/terrell_suggs_on_tim_tebow_broncos_we_dont_need_go d_on_our_sideline/9105040?linksrc=foxrg_home

I sincerely can't stand this guy not in the least bit. He has no class and he looks like a horse.

i82much
01-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Lighten up ...

UF-Steeler
01-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Lighten up ...

Is he not entitled to his opinion? I agree with him. Suggs has started talking a lot. Like an uglier Bart Scott.

i82much
01-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Is he not entitled to his opinion? I agree with him. Suggs has started talking a lot. Like an uglier Bart Scott.

Am I not entitled to mine? Disagree ffs, no big deal. I watched the video, I thought it was all intended to be pretty funny. I guess it's just a question of how you want to take it, like so many other things in life.

ricardisimo
01-04-2012, 03:04 PM
I loved Suggs' self-aggrandizing comments about sacking Ben, something about how "his soul belongs to god, but his ass is mine." Whatever. A) It's disturbingly homoerotic; B) Like sacking Ben means anything at all. Who hasn't sacked Ben? I think I have a few Roethlisberger sacks on my stat sheet.
:coffee:

Buddha Bus
01-04-2012, 04:52 PM
I think I have a few Roethlisberger sacks on my stat sheet.

Goddamit! I know there's a good bathroom assault joke in here somewhere, but damned if I can come up with it. :chuckle:

stb_steeler
01-04-2012, 04:56 PM
http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/terrell_suggs_on_tim_tebow_broncos_we_dont_need_go d_on_our_sideline/9105040?linksrc=foxrg_home

I sincerely can't stand this guy not in the least bit. He has no class and he looks like a horse.

Click on the ladies at the bottom, a much better topic.:thumbsup:

ricardisimo
01-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Goddamit! I know there's a good bathroom assault joke in here somewhere, but damned if I can come up with it. :chuckle:
It's just as well. We're all fed up with your rednevk humor anyway.

Buddha Bus
01-04-2012, 05:03 PM
It's just as well. We're all fed up with your rednevk humor anyway.

This post is very unfortunate. It makes "Denver Jesus" weep. :crying02:

MasterOfPuppets
01-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Goddamit! I know there's a good bathroom assault joke in here somewhere, but damned if I can come up with it. :chuckle:don't they call those kinda sacks "teabaggin" now ?:noidea::noidea:

tony hipchest
01-05-2012, 12:03 AM
oh my...

this thread is beginning to make my blood begin to boil and its pressure begin to rise.

curse my Crestor.

Dino 6 Rings
01-05-2012, 01:01 PM
Is this really Suggs showing his fear of the Steelers?

I mean, knocking the Broncos to Motivate them so they beat the Steelers cause deep down in his heart and soul he knows his team is incapable of defeating the Steelers in a game that matters? Cause historically, they have Never Ever Ever Beaten the Steelers in a Playoff game. Ever.

stb_steeler
01-05-2012, 04:40 PM
oh my...

this thread is beginning to make my blood begin to boil and its pressure begin to rise.

curse my Crestor.

Did u happen to see at the end of Ravens/Bungles game how Hardball was bad mouthing the fans?.......sickening!

BleedPurple
01-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Is this really Suggs showing his fear of the Steelers?

I mean, knocking the Broncos to Motivate them so they beat the Steelers cause deep down in his heart and soul he knows his team is incapable of defeating the Steelers in a game that matters?

First game of the season didn't matter? Protecting your house didn't matter? Winning the division didn't matter?

OK, sure.

Also, I don't think Suggs was playing mind-games with the Broncos to motivate them--they stink, he knows it, and he said it.

Cause historically, they have Never Ever Ever Beaten the Steelers in a Playoff game. Ever.

It's really sad the way you are clinging to this situational supremacy. You have never beat us on a Wednesday in the rain either. Who cares? You lost twice to us, and if you think that doesn't matter, you are nuts.

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 08:17 PM
It's really sad the way you are clinging to this situational supremacy. You have never beat us on a Wednesday in the rain either. Who cares? You lost twice to us, and if you think that doesn't matter, you are nuts.if you think it matters, you are nuts.

it only matters to newb teams such as the panthers, jaquars, browns, ravens, texans. you know, new expasnion teams who have absolutely no history to speak of other than repeatedly missing the playoffs or choking when they get there.

the afc north is the steelers and the other 3 teams are its bitches. 2 losses in a row, dont change that.

BleedPurple
01-07-2012, 09:23 PM
if you think it matters, you are nuts.

it only matters to newb teams such as the panthers, jaquars, browns, ravens, texans. you know, new expasnion teams who have absolutely no history to speak of other than repeatedly missing the playoffs or choking when they get there.

the afc north is the steelers and the other 3 teams are its bitches. 2 losses in a row, dont change that.

I had a long response typed out to this, but instead I am just going to say. . . REALLY? Are you really trying to tell me winning the division doesn't matter on the road to a superbowl? Only six wild cards won the superbowl since the system was implemented in 1970.

I mean are you freaking kidding me?

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 11:20 PM
I had a long response typed out to this, but instead I am just going to say. . . REALLY? Are you really trying to tell me winning the division doesn't matter on the road to a superbowl? Only six wild cards won the superbowl since the system was implemented in 1970.

I mean are you freaking kidding me?sure winning the division matters. but that isnt the point of your discussion that was being addressed now is it?

you see, a division is won through the course of 16 games. not 2.

the ravens won the division on the last game of the regular season played last week in cincinatti. not in 2 games where their head coach took a golden shower on the field or beat the team that had owned his ass in all previous years.

the fact that ravenfans believe otherwise is more proof that they are delusional. the funny part is the raven players (who are not a cerebral bunch by any means) think the same way.

i hope their early dismissal from the playoffs is just as miserable this season as it has been since 2000 because if they think they have some mental edge it is just fools gold. :wave:

Fire Arians
01-07-2012, 11:28 PM

I mean are you freaking kidding me?

Most of those 6 wc teams that won the super bowl happened in the last decade. Homefield advantage isn't what it used to be, teams have gotten better at playing on the road

TSIZZLE55
01-07-2012, 11:51 PM
T. SUGGZ MAKES MY LOINS SIZZLE AND MY RECTUM THROB!!!

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 12:03 AM
T. SUGGZ MAKES MY LOINS SIZZLE AND MY RECTUM THROB!!!i couldve guessed. :rolleyes:

but please cease with the desire to be raped talk, profanity, and caps lock.

BleedPurple
01-08-2012, 12:25 AM
sure winning the division matters. but that isnt the point of your discussion that was being addressed now is it?

you see, a division is won through the course of 16 games. not 2.

the ravens won the division on the last game of the regular season played last week in cincinatti. not in 2 games where their head coach took a golden shower on the field or beat the team that had owned his ass in all previous years.

the fact that ravenfans believe otherwise is more proof that they are delusional. the funny part is the raven players (who are not a cerebral bunch by any means) think the same way.

i hope their early dismissal from the playoffs is just as miserable this season as it has been since 2000 because if they think they have some mental edge it is just fools gold. :wave:

If we had lost once to you, we would have lost the division to you. Just like last year when we lost to you midseason, that second game made the difference, not some cupcake game against the bungles.

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 12:33 AM
lets test your football knowledge.

on what date did the ravens finally clinch the division?

BleedPurple
01-08-2012, 12:37 AM
lets test your football knowledge.

on what date did the ravens finally clinch the division?

Let's test yours. What would have happened if we had lost either the first or second game against you, ended the season with a record of 11-5 and all other things being the same.

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 12:57 AM
deflection huh? mix in some diversion and your final act of desperation will be spin.

cant answer the question or are you just chicken? :chicken: oops... youre raven which means you dont know the answer. :toofunny:

just to humor my fellow board members and prove i can answer a simple question, thus making me smarter than ANY ravenfan.

the answer is we wouldve finished the regular season 13-3 and wraped up the division in week 16 vs rams while watching you lose to denver tomorrow instead of possibly the patriots the following week, thus robbing us of our opportunity to make you cry in the playoffs yet again. :doh:

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 12:59 AM
answer up smart guy...

when did the ravens win the division?

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 01:05 AM
answer this big guy-

all things being the same, what wouldve happened if the ravens played like chump last weekend vs CIN and lost just like they did vs JAX SEA SD and TEN despite beating the steelers twice?

dont even bother.

checkmate.

i win, you lose.

BleedPurple
01-08-2012, 01:06 AM
deflection huh? mix in some diversion and your final act of desperation will be spin.

cant answer the question or are you just chicken? :chicken: oops... youre raven which means you dont know the answer. :toofunny:

just to humor my fellow board members and prove i can answer a simple question, thus making me smarter than ANY ravenfan.

the answer is we wouldve finished the regular season 13-3 and wraped up the division in week 16 vs rams while watching you lose to denver tomorrow instead of possibly the patriots the following week, thus robbing us of our opportunity to make you cry in the playoffs yet again. :doh:

Exactly. Instead we sit at home and watch YOU play god's QB.

To answer your question "just to prove I can answer bullsh it bullsh it bullsh it etc etc...." we clinched in week 17 against the bungles. But the division was taken out of YOUR hands that week we beat you, because we owned the tie breaker and left that week with the same record. Is that not correct? After that game, the division was out of your hands and we were firmly in the driver seat, despite possessing the same record.

BleedPurple
01-08-2012, 01:08 AM
answer this big guy-

all things being the same, what wouldve happened if the ravens played like chump last weekend vs CIN and lost just like they did vs JAX SEA SD and TEN despite beating the steelers twice?

dont even bother.

checkmate.

i win, you lose.

lol you wish.

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 01:12 AM
sorry bud, but by you refusing to answer and resorting to lame deflection in the first place, i took you out of the drivers seat.

in this case of our little debate it didnt even come down to a tie breaker. :wave:

had the ravens lost to cincy the 2 victories vs the steelers were meaningless, just like our 2 victories vs the bungles ended up being vitually meaningless.

thats becaus a division is won throughout the course of 16 games, not just 2.

shhhh... but dont tell the ravens players this because theyre to dumb to figure it out on their own. they think they already won the superbowl and everything else is just a formality.

BleedPurple
01-08-2012, 01:37 AM
sorry bud, but by you refusing to answer and resorting to lame deflection in the first place, i took you out of the drivers seat.

in this case of our little debate it didnt even come down to a tie breaker. :wave:

had the ravens lost to cincy the 2 victories vs the steelers were meaningless, just like our 2 victories vs the bungles ended up being vitually meaningless.

thats becaus a division is won throughout the course of 16 games, not just 2.

shhhh... but dont tell the ravens players this because theyre to dumb to figure it out on their own. they think they already won the superbowl and everything else is just a formality.

I did answer, work on them thar readin' skills

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 01:48 AM
I did answer, work on them thar readin' skills

maybe you should-

"...in the first place..."

1ytCEuuW2_A

IowaSteeler927
01-08-2012, 02:17 AM
Bleedpurple = Closet Steelers fan. Plain and simple.

As for Suggs I don't care for him at all. He's good but he's got a big mouth (and big teeth). If I could make a dream team with current NFL players on it I would take a James Harrison or LaMarr Woodley over a T Sizzle any day.