PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Clones

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 07:49 PM
looks like we have a hoard of cincibengal.com posters infesting the board, who are huge fans of star wars photos. how cute. when your parents remove your internet filters you should check out the steelersfever interview with a playboy model who also happens to be a steelerfan.

warning: you may need a WHOLE tub of handi-wipes, puberty may be too much for you all to "grasp".

SteelerzGirl
06-25-2006, 08:19 PM
And here's what I don't get about that. At least some of the cincybengals boys are being straight up and registered here under their same usernames, and those are the ones I can at least have some respect for. I just don't get the ones who feel the need to hide behind a different username. Geesh... Man up for crying out loud...(lol)!

Stlrs4Life
06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
StleelerzGirl, it is hard for them when you say "Man-up" lol

SteelerzGirl
06-25-2006, 08:26 PM
StleelerzGirl, it is hard for them when you say "Man-up" lol

:sofunny:

You are so wise. :smile:

BBC
06-25-2006, 08:32 PM
The problem is that they give the ones that are here to talk football a bad name. NotDarkYet, for example. Brian usually doesn't have a problem here. It's guys like Dan and bengalforlife that just want to troll that make it much harder for B and Travis to post here at all without getting some sort of ribbing.

floodcitygirl
06-25-2006, 11:22 PM
StleelerzGirl, it is hard for them when you say "Man-up" lolI swear to you I was thinking this same thing!! (lol) God knows cause I live here in Bengal land! But for the sake of peace, justice and the American way....let me say that there are exceptions! :smile:

Motley Nate
06-26-2006, 12:27 AM
The problem is that they give the ones that are here to talk football a bad name. NotDarkYet, for example. Brian usually doesn't have a problem here. It's guys like Dan and bengalforlife that just want to troll that make it much harder for B and Travis to post here at all without getting some sort of ribbing.
I have a different name here than there. Much variation. :toofunny:

BBC
06-26-2006, 01:08 AM
I have a different name here than there. Much variation. :toofunny:

Somehow I forgot about you. Must have been the name. Everyone likes Nate though ;)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 04:15 AM

since i am being bunched in with cb.com.... i came in swinging... yet kept my name pretty recognizeable :cool: