PDA

View Full Version : Who faster Aaron Smith or Brett Keisel?

pittsburgh$teelersfan
06-25-2006, 08:55 PM
who is the fastest pass rusher between the two.Also is brett a better push rusher than kimo.

pittsburgh$teelersfan
06-25-2006, 08:57 PM
I think brett is gone turn out to be like KVb from the titans.

SteelCzar76
06-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Brett's strength is his athleticism (for his size). Remember his strip on Plummer in the title game? Jake had eluded the sack but Keisel STILL made a play on the ball. Kimo was a little more stout against the run than he is,....but we'll get a significant boost in our pass rush with Keisel. He sheds blockers better than kimo. Don't know who's faster though ? When was the last either was timed ? LOL

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the Black and gold"

tony hipchest
06-25-2006, 09:38 PM
word is kimo was the better run stopper but keisel will be the better pass rusher.

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2006, 09:58 PM
who is the fastest pass rusher between the two.Also is brett a better push rusher than kimo.

I would put my money on Bret Keisel being faster then Aaron Smith. Hell yeah Keisel is a better pass rusher then Kemo. Brett had 3 sacks as a backup last year and then had two more in the AFC title game. I don't think Keisel is as good of a run stopper that Kemo is. But I think Brett Keisel can turn himself into a solid run stopper. All he need is reps and he is going to get that now.

SteelShooter
06-25-2006, 10:17 PM
I would put my money on Bret Keisel being faster then Aaron Smith. Hell yeah Keisel is a better pass rusher then Kemo. Brett had 3 sacks as a backup last year and then had two more in the AFC title game. I don't think Keisel is as good of a run stopper that Kemo is. But I think Brett Keisel can turn himself into a solid run stopper. All he need is reps and he is going to get that now.

Yepper! That's my take on it...........looks like you, I, and Tony Hip are all in agreement!

I do believe he still needs work as a significant run-stopper, but he'll get it..........

Black@Gold Forever32
06-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Yepper! That's my take on it...........looks like you, I, and Tony Hip are all in agreement!

I do believe he still needs work as a significant run-stopper, but he'll get it..........

I actually think this defense could be the best defense in the Cowher era. I'm really excited about this current group.

nicesteel4life
06-26-2006, 12:29 AM
Does it truly matter? Seriously there both Starting STEELERS! That play diffrent sides.
To answer the other question
Kimo held the line strong but Kiesel will be a much better pass rusher

SteelShooter
06-26-2006, 02:15 AM
I actually think this defense could be the best defense in the Cowher era. I'm really excited about this current group.

I'm onboard with ya..........................COME ON SEP 07!

Haiku_Dirtt
06-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Kimo was/is solid on and off the field. But I couldn't understand his departure as part of the "demise of the Super Bowl Champs" ( along with ARE).

Keisel best games are ahead of him. He will put up big numbers this year because Aaron draws so much attention. And with big Casey Hampton...

I think our D-line is underrated.

ARKIESTEEL
06-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Kimo was/is solid on and off the field. But I couldn't understand his departure as part of the "demise of the Super Bowl Champs" ( along with ARE).

Keisel best games are ahead of him. He will put up big numbers this year because Aaron draws so much attention. And with big Casey Hampton...

I think our D-line is underrated.

Aaron Brett and Casey get your QB as easy as A B C

nicesteel4life
06-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Aaron Brett and Casey get you QB as easy as A B C
SWEEEEEET Work on Letters for that one!!! A+++++

Haiku_Dirtt
06-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Aaron Brett and Casey get your QB as easy as A B C

That's billboard material.

slashsteel
06-28-2006, 06:58 PM
We will be fine. I am curious to see what our O. Harris will bring to the table...........