PDA

View Full Version : So......apparantly Bronco fans HATE us

easye
01-05-2012, 12:35 AM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=204705

Real classless.

Sixburgher
01-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Wow. That "hate" thread is so weak, it was almost amusing.

tony hipchest
01-05-2012, 12:43 AM
several years ago, a group of steelerfever forum members went to that very forum and offered them well wishes, as well as many more doing the same on this board, when darrent williams was murdered new years eve in a hummer limo.

**** them. they can kiss my ass. i'll trash their entire organization and history and then bring their josh mcdaniels lovin ass to tears.

SteelCityMom
01-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Meh...

It's funny I guess. Raven hatred is more pure though...that's just a bunch of regurgitated crap.

And Howie Long is a former Steeler now? Anyone else catch that. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
01-05-2012, 12:48 AM
I hate how Howie Long is the only steeler who ever knows what he is talking about
well you can't say they don't know football...oh wait.. i guess you can...:sofunny:

MACH1
01-05-2012, 12:54 AM
And they have original ideas too. :toofunny:

How's about Sports Authority hands out about 70,000 Orange towels to Broncos fans

Not like every other team has tried to copy the Terrible Towel. They're making balitmorons look smart.

tony hipchest
01-05-2012, 12:55 AM
all of them are probably too young to remember how the doncos were the embarrasement of the AFC as the NFC dominated the decade of the 80's to mid 90's.

took horseface elway 4 tries to finally pull his head out of his ass long enough to quit gasping for air and choking.

Pentheon
01-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Its nice knowing we beat them at their stadium in their last playoff game, its gonna be even better when we do it again :tt02:

MACH1
01-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Just a little reminder for donco fans. Enjoy!!!

cfBUE8xpXDY

Bayz101
01-05-2012, 01:57 AM
I hate hate Curtains.. Especially Iron ones...

Taken from the first page of that thread, hilarious! What it this, the soviet union? Now we're the "Iron" curtain!

Bayz101
01-05-2012, 02:02 AM
well you can't say they don't know football...oh wait.. i guess you can...:sofunny:

Howie Long the raider? LMAO.

Tebow15Time
01-05-2012, 02:03 AM
On behalf of the dignified members of that very forum I'll say that we don't all hate you. Furthermore good game this Sunday

Bayz101
01-05-2012, 02:06 AM
On behalf of the dignified members of that very forum I'll say that we don't all hate you. Furthermore good game this Sunday

Those of you who do hate us are probably just a little angry about the last time we met in the playoffs. It's cool. Good luck, but not to much!

Tebow15Time
01-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Those of you who do hate us are probably just a little angry about the last time we met in the playoffs. It's cool. Good luck, but not to much!

Don't get too offended a lot of Denver Broncos fans hate Denver Broncos fans. Don't think that's possible check out some of the threads, you'd be shocked at some of the Tebow threads.

MACH1
01-05-2012, 02:14 AM
Don't get too offended a lot of Denver Broncos fans hate Denver Broncos fans. Don't think that's possible check out some of the threads, you'd be shocked at some of the Tebow threads.

Same goes on here. Check out the stickied "The Fire Arians Thread ".

StainlessStill
01-05-2012, 02:21 AM
The sad thing is, and I don't want to pump up the Ratbirds and their fans, but I look at the Ravens and their fans as pure hatred and it should be that way. It actually brings meaning to our rivalry and I appreciate the hate they have for us because it is mutual.

For the Doncos, and I hope they read this, that they are so out-classed by having the shot to play US this Sunday, that I can care two shits less about their horrendous fanbase and their pathetic team to even muster up enough to go over there and let them have it. They should shake our HANDS and thank us, Steelers fans, personally, one on one, that they have the chance to see a real team come into their house and play Sunday.

This whole Donco team is an absolute mess and joke and their fans are proving to be even dumber than they already look. Go make another billboard for an absolute shit of a player, retards.

I really don't care how big of an asshole I sound like. This is the playoffs and we are going into enemy territory. That loss from the Super Bowl still stings, and here we are having a shot at the Lombardi once again.

I hope our team feels the same way as I do because if they do, then their going to knock these guys blocks off and get ready for the Ratbirds. I don't want ANY brownie points from any other teams fans anymore, especially from a team that backed their way into the playoffs coming from a SUCK division that deserves NONE of the perks that come with a playoff birth.

BIGNASTY91
01-05-2012, 07:14 AM
The sad thing is, and I don't want to pump up the Ratbirds and their fans, but I look at the Ravens and their fans as pure hatred and it should be that way. It actually brings meaning to our rivalry and I appreciate the hate they have for us because it is mutual.

For the Doncos, and I hope they read this, that they are so out-classed by having the shot to play US this Sunday, that I can care two shits less about their horrendous fanbase and their pathetic team to even muster up enough to go over there and let them have it. They should shake our HANDS and thank us, Steelers fans, personally, one on one, that they have the chance to see a real team come into their house and play Sunday.

This whole Donco team is an absolute mess and joke and their fans are proving to be even dumber than they already look. Go make another billboard for an absolute shit of a player, retards.

I really don't care how big of an asshole I sound like. This is the playoffs and we are going into enemy territory. That loss from the Super Bowl still stings, and here we are having a shot at the Lombardi once again.

I hope our team feels the same way as I do because if they do, then their going to knock these guys blocks off and get ready for the Ratbirds. I don't want ANY brownie points from any other teams fans anymore, especially from a team that backed their way into the playoffs coming from a SUCK division that deserves NONE of the perks that come with a playoff birth.

:drink: :hatsoff: :tt03:

steelerschik
01-05-2012, 07:25 AM

That's a shame. I know Tebow doesn't seem all that great as a QB, but after hearing him speak so many times, I would find it extremely hard to bash that kid. Good luck Sunday and wishing the Broncos no injuries.

This isn't intended towards you, but I gotta LOL at that lame-ass "I hate the Steelers" thread over there. Sad actually. Oh and for you idiots, well the head idiot over there, that called the Steelers the most "tainted" franchise in the NFL...LOLOLOLOL!!! Oh your jealousy oozes all the way to Pittsburgh, loser! Guess you forgot the Broncos getting fined for cheating just like the Pats, oh and of course there's the cap cheating in the 90s, guess you forgot that too. Cheaters get caught and fined...ooops, since the Pats are the most tainted franchise in the NFL, guess that puts the horses right up there with them. I would hang my head in shame rooting for that cheating team! Piss off losers, go to your local community college (I'm sure Denver has to have at least one) and learn football 101 and learn a thing or two before you open your dumb-ass mouths. See ya Sunday! :wave:

MDSteel15
01-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Who cares? I hate John Elway! He's an overrated piece of shite! I hate the city of Denver! I can't stand Tebow and the fricking Florida Gators!(Cheerleaders are nice) I wish the mountain the stadium was built upon would crumble! Screw The Broncos annd their gay Orange Crush....

steelfury02
01-05-2012, 08:41 AM
been there on business - not much of a football city so no shocker - same with Baltimore - they show up if they are in the playoffs - kind of reminds me of a lot of Penguins fans lol

ClosetSteelerFan
01-05-2012, 10:53 AM
I've been getting hammered with a bunch of crap from Browns fans in northeast Ohio, saying that the Steelers are ripe for an upset from the Broncos. Here's what I've heard.....

* the fact that the Steelers are literally the walking wounded.
* that they're favored by 9 points for an away game.
* that the altitude in the Mile High City will be an advantage for the Broncos.
* that the Broncos will be sky high for their first playoff game in years; and...
* and (I know this is a stretch) the Tebow factor......

So you non-believers and Broncos dreamers..... keep this in mind:.

* The Denver Broncos last went to the playoffs in 2005.
* That year they lost the Conference Championship to the Pittsburgh Steelers 34-17 (in Denver).
* That year the Steelers were also a wild card team.
* That year the Steelers won Super Bowl XL (21-10 over Seattle).

GO STEELERS!

Closet Steelers Fan in Ohio

stb_steeler
01-05-2012, 01:53 PM
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=204705

Real classless.

Whats really amazing on their board is how all they say is how they hate this, how they hate that....I guess the 05 playoff game still left chunks in all their throats, oh well, get over it! The education level over there seems quite low if thats all they can complain about.

SonsofNorway
01-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Well I know what I'm dojng tonight, registering for that Broncos forum and gonna do trash-talkin' Whoooohoooo!

Who's with me? lol

stb_steeler
01-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Well I know what I'm dojng tonight, registering for that Broncos forum and gonna do trash-talkin' Whoooohoooo!

Who's with me? lol

Dude they'll just ban u for signing up!.....lol

SonsofNorway
01-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Dude they'll just ban u for signing up!.....lol

Don't worry I have a plan of attack, I will sneak in undetected, and then wait for the perfect moment to strike.mwhahahahahaha!

stb_steeler
01-05-2012, 05:17 PM
The Ratbirds forum is good at banning ya, they can dish it out but cant take it!

THEdraftnik
01-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Denver fan here. I posted in that thread. I hope y'all know the whole thread was a joke. I didn't mean a single word that I posted.

But **** do I feel dumb about the Howie Long comment. Good luck and God bless!

SteelCityMom
01-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Denver fan here. I posted in that thread. I hope y'all know the whole thread was a joke. I didn't mean a single word that I posted.

But **** do I feel dumb about the Howie Long comment. Good luck and God bless!

Haha! It's all good...good on you to come out and admit it!

I'll admit something too...I had to google Howie Long to actually find out that he wasn't a QB like I thought he was, let alone playing for the Raiders. :chuckle:

I had to make sure he didn't actually play for the Steelers for a short time or something. I'm using the excuse of that was before I really started watching football though, and I'm sticking with that.

I get that the thread is just for fun though. It's the playoffs, you kind of expect a certain amount of smack talk though. My only issue (that has nothing to do with you) is the fact that Broncos fans can make a smack talking thread in the general section, and then chastise other fans for talking smack back (and directing them to the smack forum). I get it's their forum...but where's the fun in sitting around and talking smack with fellow fans? It's like rubbing each others buttocks or something. :chuckle:

THEdraftnik
01-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Haha! It's all good...good on you to come out and admit it!

I'll admit something too...I had to google Howie Long to actually find out that he wasn't a QB like I thought he was, let alone playing for the Raiders. :chuckle:

I had to make sure he didn't actually play for the Steelers for a short time or something. I'm using the excuse of that was before I really started watching football though, and I'm sticking with that.

I get that the thread is just for fun though. It's the playoffs, you kind of expect a certain amount of smack talk though. My only issue (that has nothing to do with you) is the fact that Broncos fans can make a smack talking thread in the general section, and then chastise other fans for talking smack back (and directing them to the smack forum). I get it's their forum...but where's the fun in sitting around and talking smack with fellow fans? It's like rubbing each others buttocks or something. :chuckle:

You should see some of the things that they have given me infractions for. It was more of a light hearted joke thread, but yes I'm a little surprised that the mods didn't/haven't moved it.

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 02:46 AM
what suprises me is for a team that has actually won back to back championships in the past 2 decades, their fans hatred and jealousy reeks of that seen amongst brownie and bungle fans. it must be something with teams that wear orange.

you know what i hate about denver (besides their ghastly old orange and blue uniforms that made the bucs creamsickle look cool)?

they allowed the 49ers to become the 1st team to tie the steelers with most lombardis in SB history (4). i actually wasted the time pulling for that crap team to beat the 49ers and they completely choked and laid a giant egg shaped piece of shit upon the field.

i hate how brister and hoge had em on the ropes in the 91 playoffs for the upset in denver and they lucked out with refs help to a win on what woulda been the game winning drive.

i hate romanowski spitting in peoples faces. i hate bill's tacklebox full of steroids and the fact that he would send his little boy to school with a little mini-tacklebox full of suppliments. i hate nfl has beens who have to shill chicken grease suppliments and play gay cowboys in low budget b-films to grasp onto some sort of relevancy and help pay their bills. i hate romo slapping his head at kordell in 97 when we handed the inferior broncos a superbowl appearance on a platter.

i hate how we dominated them twice in 97 and it was a lucky 3rd and 7 pass whizzing by our defenders ear to shannon sharpe that cost us a chance to face green bay.

i hate how people in denver like to shoot (and even kill) nfl players... even if its their own.

i hate how ANY nfl franchise could be retarded enough to allow josh mcdaniels to wreck their franchise even WORSE than what lane kiffen did in oakland. i predicted NOBODY would ever be as much of a complete trainwreck fail and denver immediately proved me wrong. while i dont hate being proven wrong, i hate denver for proving a team could suck even worse.

i hate that i was actually moved when john elway cried like a sniveling little schoolgirl bitch at the press conference announcing his retirement.

i hate gary zimmerman

i like how broncofans sold out and immediately loved neal smith. steelerfans would NEVER do the same with t. suggs. i hate how their fans have no pride.

i hate how bronco fans think t. davis is a HOFer. i hate how they also thought anderson, gary and portis would also be hall of famers. steelers have franco and jerome. our fans KNOW what a HOF back looks like.

i hate how all their teams success was built around the chop block, not john elways 3X sb losing talents or supposed HOF running backs.

i hate that i like the fact that mark schelereth shit and pissed himself while on the field and nowadays readilly admits that he would cheat any way he thought he could get away with.

i hate how their stupid fans chant IN_COM_PLETE after every opponent's incompletion. if they did that after watching tebow, theyd lose their voices by the middle of the 1st quarter. rotfl

i could go on, but im suddenly bored....

MACH1
01-07-2012, 03:10 AM
No please keep going. lol

You should see all the bandwagon Boise state fans that think their broncos gear is interchangeable between college and NFL. Oh and I hate that.

I'm a loyal guy, went to ISU and they suuuuhuuuck. Just like the bungals. :chuckle: :huh:

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 03:24 AM
lol...

i could go off on bill romanowski (what was posted above is just the tip of the iceberg). :chuckle:

i hate that i get off on watching replays of what happened to ed mccafreys leg on the monday night of sept. 10, 2001.

i hate that the steelers didnt trade down with denver so that they could MOVE UP into the 1st round and draft tim "broadside barn" tebow. :toofunny:

i hate schlereth's weak ass green chile. ive seen tomatos pack more flavor and heat.

i hate the mile high salute. those clowns never served.

i hate the stupid clip of sharpe calling the national guard because they were beating the patriots. whats that even supposed to mean?

i hate how their NBA team is named after chicken bites.

i hate that panther piss beer coors light and all the freaking commercials nfl fans have to endure trying to convince us its anything more that nasty tap water that give you a headache.

i hate the rocky mountain flats and the seeping nuclear waste radiation it supposedly covers.

i hate that all of eastern colorado is just a large extension of kansas.

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 03:42 AM
i have to take one back...

i really dont hate gary zimmerman.

its that albino karl mecklenberg that i hate. i have seen powdery white dog turds that have sat in peoples lawn for 2 summers that have more color than that day-glo, semi-translucent bastard.

MACH1
01-07-2012, 03:51 AM
i have to take one back...

i really dont hate gary zimmerman.

its that albino karl mecklenberg that i hate. i have seen powdery white dog turds that have sat in peoples lawn for 2 summers that have more color than that day-glo, semi-translucent bastard.

Thats right I almost forgot about that albino turd. Looks like my mother in law, who's a donko fan by the way. Yet another reason to hate the donkos.

TheWV
01-07-2012, 02:56 PM
I hate the Steelers...
and their rapist QB
And where were the Steelers while the Broncos were in the superbowls?
Oh yeah out doing blow and molesting women.

SteelCityMom
01-07-2012, 03:05 PM
:yawn:

I see you put a lot of thought into that. Poetry style even...how tender.

stb_steeler
01-07-2012, 04:17 PM
I hate the Steelers...
and their rapist QB
Oh yeah out doing blow and molesting women.

is that all you got......figures :kick:

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 04:25 PM

the 4X SB loser broncos? :rofl:

you are lame.

Fire Arians
01-07-2012, 05:48 PM
i hate how their stupid fans chant IN_COM_PLETE after every opponent's incompletion. if they did that after watching tebow, theyd lose their voices by the middle of the 1st quarter. rotfl

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SteelCityMom
01-07-2012, 06:03 PM
I dig it when other teams fans hate us. It's a token of respect, whether they know it or not.

There's no secret as to why nobody hates teams like the Rams, Cardinals, Broncos, Chiefs, Redskins...etc (outside of division fans)....it's because they usually suck and there's nothing worth hating.

THEdraftnik
01-07-2012, 06:19 PM
what suprises me is for a team that has actually won back to back championships in the past 2 decades, their fans hatred and jealousy reeks of that seen amongst brownie and bungle fans. it must be something with teams that wear orange.
Actually most of us don't hate anybody beside McDaniels and Cutler.
you know what i hate about denver (besides their ghastly old orange and blue uniforms that made the bucs creamsickle look cool)?
Atleast we have changed ours. Your throwbacks look like hockey jerseys. But I guess that is ok when you are the second best team in your own city.
they allowed the 49ers to become the 1st team to tie the steelers with most lombardis in SB history (4). i actually wasted the time pulling for that crap team to beat the 49ers and they completely choked and laid a giant egg shaped piece of shit upon the field.
That game was pathetic but the 49ers were a dynasty. John Elway got our pathetic team to the superbowl, but at the end of the day the 49ers were much more talented at every position on the field.
i hate how brister and hoge had em on the ropes in the 91 playoffs for the upset in denver and they lucked out with refs help to a win on what woulda been the game winning drive.
When you have as many 4th quarter comebacks as Elway it isn't luck.
i hate romanowski spitting in peoples faces. i hate bill's tacklebox full of steroids and the fact that he would send his little boy to school with a little mini-tacklebox full of suppliments. i hate nfl has beens who have to shill chicken grease suppliments and play gay cowboys in low budget b-films to grasp onto some sort of relevancy and help pay their bills. i hate romo slapping his head at kordell in 97 when we handed the inferior broncos a superbowl appearance on a platter.
I hate how steelers fans think they can complain about dirty players. You alright there?
i hate how we dominated them twice in 97 and it was a lucky 3rd and 7 pass whizzing by our defenders ear to shannon sharpe that cost us a chance to face green bay.
When you have as many 4th quarter comebacks as Elway it isn't luck.
i hate how people in denver like to shoot (and even kill) nfl players... even if its their own.
Low blow. That it isn't even funny. Rest In Peace Darren.
i hate how ANY nfl franchise could be retarded enough to allow josh mcdaniels to wreck their franchise even WORSE than what lane kiffen did in oakland. i predicted NOBODY would ever be as much of a complete trainwreck fail and denver immediately proved me wrong. while i dont hate being proven wrong, i hate denver for proving a team could suck even worse.
McDaniels was taking the team in the right direction. Is it a huge surprise that both Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow regressed after he left?
i hate that i was actually moved when john elway cried like a sniveling little schoolgirl bitch at the press conference announcing his retirement.
Football is emotional. He loved the game. Go ahead hate on QB better than any the Steelers have and will ever had.
i hate gary zimmerman
I hated our lineman too. Just wait till what I have to say about Stink.
i like how broncofans sold out and immediately loved neal smith. steelerfans would NEVER do the same with t. suggs. i hate how their fans have no pride.
Pride? Pride? I root for every player that suits up in blue and orange. Every single player. Not because of who they are as people, but because they are my broncos.
i hate how bronco fans think t. davis is a HOFer. i hate how they also thought anderson, gary and portis would also be hall of famers. steelers have franco and jerome. our fans KNOW what a HOF back looks like.
Davis was much better than Harris and Bettis in his way too short career. But he doesn't deserve the Hall of Fame. **** you Matt Lepsis.
i hate how all their teams success was built around the chop block, not john elways 3X sb losing talents or supposed HOF running backs.
Elway's 3x losing teams were terrible teams all together. Elway took the team on his back and carried them. Get a clue.
i hate that i like the fact that mark schelereth shit and pissed himself while on the field and nowadays readilly admits that he would cheat any way he thought he could get away with.
Stink. I don't even know where to start. You go on Letterman or whatever and took full credit for the SB wins. You have disqusting green chile. You self promote your lineman ass every 5 seconds. You root against the broncos. Definitely the worst person to ever be a bronco. You get what you deserve, how were those 30 knee surgeries?
We haven't seriously done that in years. Atleast we don't wave around towels.
i could go on, but im suddenly bored....
Its people like you that are what is wrong with this world. Don't you ever mention Darren's ****ing name or situation again. You white trash piece of shit. Seriously jump off a building.

SteelCityMom
01-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Geez....angry much? :chuckle:

And they haven't done the In-Com-Plete chant in years? How many years? Cause I know they did it last year.

Waaaaa to the rest (I'll admit, I didn't bother reading most of that butt hurt rant)

cubanstogie
01-07-2012, 06:30 PM
too effing funny. Someone get under your skin. Elway is better than Neil O' Donnel although not if you look at QB rating. He lost as many games with pics as he did comebacks. I take Bradshaw and Ben over horseface anyday. Darren who I can't even recall his last name. Right direction, seriously. Dude you are too upset to post anything rational. Have a drink or two and comeback later. You are embarrassing yourself.

tony hipchest
01-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Its people like you that are what is wrong with this world. Don't you ever mention Darren's ****ing name or situation again. You white trash piece of shit. Seriously jump off a building.dont you ever call me white again, you ****ing beatnick.

i will assume youre black and live in denver. since you live in denver, i hold you personally responsible for shooting joey porter in the ass and burying sluggs in d. williams chest, neck (severing his jugular) and head.

now **** off you douchey crytard, and tell your fellow donkey fans not to shoot anybody up tomorrow night when your gay assed team is out celebrating the end of their season.

oh, and on your way out, would you mind cutting and pasting my "why i hate the broncos post" that you spent so much time dissecting and answering on the donkstick board this thread originates from? :checkit:

thanks brah! 'preciate it. :hatsoff:

ricardisimo
01-07-2012, 07:53 PM
I dig it when other teams fans hate us. It's a token of respect, whether they know it or not.

There's no secret as to why nobody hates teams like the Rams, Cardinals, Broncos, Chiefs, Redskins...etc (outside of division fans)....it's because they usually suck and there's nothing worth hating.
Ouch... that one had to hurt. :chuckle:

caplovestroyp43
01-07-2012, 09:19 PM
<<When you have as many 4th quarter comebacks as Elway it isn't luck>>

At the risk of pi ssing off my fellow Steeler Nationers here, that is a very true statement. I LOVED John Elway. He was a phenomenal player, the most profoundly natural athlete I have ever seen take the field.

And when he cried when he retired, I got choaked up too! It was a sad day when he left football.

I'll always have a place for JE in my heart. My respect for him is awesome. Just like with Jimi Hendrix, there will NEVER BE another JE!

But oh, how sweet it was in 1995?? when we beat him and I believe in his house. I cried that day too but those were tears of joy for that took us to the Super Bowl!!!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 01:18 PM
dont you ever call me white again, you ****ing beatnick.

I didn't realize being white was an insult.

i will assume youre black and live in denver. since you live in denver, i hold you personally responsible for shooting joey porter in the ass and burying sluggs in d. williams chest, neck (severing his jugular) and head.

now **** off you douchey crytard, and tell your fellow donkey fans not to shoot anybody up tomorrow night when your gay assed team is out celebrating the end of their season.

This is an example of the kind of classy conduct America expects from Steelers fans.

Very, very nice.

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 01:20 PM

When fans of other teams dislike you due to your horrid attitude, it is no token of respect and not something to brag about.

From what I'm seeing from some Steelers people here, I'd say you guys are sinking to the level of Patriots fans or Raiders fans.

That's pretty bad.

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 01:28 PM
When fans of other teams dislike you due to your horrid attitude, it is no token of respect and not something to brag about.

From what I'm seeing from some Steelers people here, I'd say you guys are sinking to the level of Patriots fans or Raiders fans.

That's pretty bad.

Oh get over yourself. I've been to your boards and you folks are no saints by any means.

Iwas talking about the team itself anyway. Thought that was pretty clear.

Boomer
01-08-2012, 01:28 PM

That's pretty bad.

What did you expect when you come to our board just to stir up crap? If you want to talk like a retard, go to your own team's board and spew all the crap you want. Come on here and do it and you shouldn't be shocked that you rubbed folks wrong. Now, away with you!! :tt02::tt02::tt02:

MasterOfPuppets
01-08-2012, 01:31 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=26421&d=1272323511

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Oh get over yourself. I've been to your boards and you folks are no saints by any means.

Iwas talking about the team itself anyway. Thought that was pretty clear.

Yeah, get over myself when you just admonished me for trash talk while allowing filthy comments about people being shot to death remain standing...

Good ambassador for the Steelers you are. Very nice.

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah, get over myself when you just admonished me for trash talk while allowing filthy comments about people being shot to death remain standing...

Good ambassador for the Steelers you are. Very nice.

You really need to brush up on your reading skills.

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 01:48 PM
You really need to brush up on your reading skills.

My reading skills are fine and I see the filthy post (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=979383&postcount=44) was written by another moderator. That is just class, folks.

:tt:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 01:50 PM
No, your reading skills are shit.

I didn't admonish you for talking trash. Talk all the trash you want. I told you where to post your trash talk though. There's a reason we have the Blast Furnace.

And quit whining about one post. Man up, grab your lady balls and get over it. (Big thanks to Louis CK for probably inventing the phrase 'lady balls'. I've been waiting for days to use it!)

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 01:55 PM
And quit whining about one post. Man up, grab your lady balls and get over it. (Big thanks to Louis CK for probably inventing the phrase 'lady balls'. I've been waiting for days to use it!)

There are limits of civil discourse and that "moderator" crossed it by leaps and bounds. I'm surprised the reference to homosexuality alone didn't get it deleted, but there is clearly an atmosphere of cronyism here.

Sorry but if a regular user posted that, I'd expect it to be gone. :poop::poop:

I'd rather return to the Denver Broncos Forums (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/index.php) where a modicum of decency is maintained. Buh-bye.

Yeah... Our local football franchise actually operates its own fan forums. Isn't that novel?

:wave::wave::wave:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Oh, you mean the place where it's ok to make pedo and rape jokes? Mmmmkay...bye then. Have fun whacking each other off.

I like that you can now get an education in Pa, and not have to shower with old pedos.

I like that sexual assaults are down by 200 percent for the Pitts team in the last year.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=204978

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 02:14 PM
There are limits of civil discourse and that "moderator" crossed it by leaps and bounds. I'm surprised the reference to homosexuality alone didn't get it deleted, but there is clearly an atmosphere of cronyism here.

Sorry but if a regular user posted that, I'd expect it to be gone. :poop::poop:

I'd rather return to the Denver Broncos Forums (http://forums.denverbroncos.com/index.php) where a modicum of decency is maintained. Buh-bye.

Yeah... Our local football franchise actually operates its own fan forums. Isn't that novel?

:wave::wave::wave:

Oh, and hate to tell you this...but the joke wasn't that bad. At all. Even some of your own fans on the forum you linked didn't think it was that bad.

So yeah, get over it.

MasterOfPuppets
01-08-2012, 02:21 PM
No, your reading skills are shit.

I didn't admonish you for talking trash. Talk all the trash you want. I told you where to post your trash talk though. There's a reason we have the Blast Furnace.

congrats on poppin your "lady balls" cherry !!!
:celebrate

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 02:28 PM
My reading skills are fine and I see the filthy post (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showpost.php?p=979383&postcount=44) was written by another moderator. That is just class, folks.

:tt:**** you.

youre the asshole who said it was OK to shoot porter because he was from denver and you bastards are allowed to shoot your own.

you said this in the main forum! not even in the blast furnace. you opened that can of worms and if you are so thin skinned and cant see there are 2 sides to the same coin then **** OFF asshole.

just remember, when you point fingers there are many more pointing right back at you. youre the one who brought a lack of class to this board.

clean up your own freaking house before you go tryin to cast stones through the glass of others.

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Hey, Porter grew up in Denver. We can shoot him in the butt if we wanna!!

so its OK for you guys to shoot joey porter because he is a steeler but when the reality of the situation is pointed out to you about a horrible murder of YOUR OWN by YOUR OWN, you want to get holier than thou?

EVERYTHING i said in theis thread was specifically meant for you in response to you trying to crash my joey porter thread in the steelers forum.

you wanna ****ing joke around about him getting shot?!?!?

seems you dont like it to much when the graphic nature of how dangerous that coulda been is tossed right back in your face.

now **** off you sanctimonius bitch!

(she is a perfect reason why i hate those holier than thou donco fans- they really think their shit dont stink).

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
while bronco fans like miss nyuknyuk think shooting an NFL player outside a bar or restraunt is a joking matter here is what our steelerfans thought in regards to darrent williams being murdered-

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13846&highlight=darrent+williams

IowaSteeler927
01-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Taken from the first page of that thread, hilarious! What it this, the soviet union? Now we're the "Iron" curtain!

Just read this. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAA. LOL!!

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 11:00 PM
so its OK for you guys to shoot joey porter because he is a steeler but when the reality of the situation is pointed out to you about a horrible murder of YOUR OWN by YOUR OWN, you want to get holier than thou?

EVERYTHING i said in theis thread was specifically meant for you in response to you trying to crash my joey porter thread in the steelers forum.

you wanna ****ing joke around about him getting shot?!?!?

seems you dont like it to much when the graphic nature of how dangerous that coulda been is tossed right back in your face.

now **** off you sanctimonius bitch!

(she is a perfect reason why i hate those holier than thou donco fans- they really think their shit dont stink).

Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis! I suck dick for money!

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 11:04 PM
speaking of burn...

when youre celebrating your victory parade, just be sure none of your stray bullets hit tim tebow. theres a special ring in hell designated for those who do that.

steelersflow
03-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Broncos fans hate themselves...