PDA

View Full Version : ANTONIO BROWN'S BABY MAMA TROUBLE

surcalifero
01-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown ran off with his child and is refusing to give the kid back to his mother ... so says Antonio's baby mama -- but the NFL player claims she's flat out LYING in a soulless scheme to make a quick buck.

Shameika Brailsford filed docs in Miami, claiming Antonio has had custody of their 4-year-old son in Pennsylvania for months, while he plays with the Steelers -- and she's worried to death he's not being taken care of.

Shameika says 23-year-old Antonio took the child -- also named Antonio -- without her permission, and she hasn't had contact with the kid since Antonio took him away.

Now, Shameika's asking the court for an emergency child pick-up order -- which would require law enforcement to pick up her child and bring him back to her in Florida ... asap.

But Antonio's lawyer Jason Marks says Shameika is lying through her teeth -- telling us, "None of that is true. The mother consented to the child living with Mr. Brown back in February."

The lawyer adds, "The mother obviously knew where the child was the entire time and, in fact, Mr. Brown recently arranged for the mother to visit with the child in Pittsburgh. This is nothing more than a classic attempt to shake down a professional athlete for money."

A judge is expected to rule on Shameika's request in the near future.

FanSince72
01-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Think Tomlin has locked himself in his office with a bottle of Jack Daniels yet?

MACH1
01-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Welfare must not be paying enough.

Fire Arians
01-05-2012, 11:05 AM
shameika don't live here no mo!

TRH
01-05-2012, 11:36 AM
this just stinks to high heaven. A "baby mama" trying to get her name in the papers and some cash too.
Go away, scum...

Pentheon
01-05-2012, 03:34 PM
shameika don't live here no mo!

hahahaha that song was funny...name in the song has a N but close enough lol :applaudit:

StainlessStill
01-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Ah, look at that! Perfect timing! Just in time for the playoffs. Bitch's know what their doing.

tanda10506
01-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Ah, look at that! Perfect timing! Just in time for the playoffs. Bitch's know what their doing.

This^. Hopefully it comes back to bite her in the ass and he gets full custody of his kid. He is obviously WAY more capable of providing essentials for his kid and if she's pulling garbage like that most judges will see right through it. Damn, no knock on the women on this forum, but us guys get f*****d on issues like this when it goes to court. If he knows he's in the right then I doubt it will affect his play, go #84!!

ricardisimo
01-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Tone it down, guys. We have no idea what the situation really is. Family stuff is always messy. Hopefully everything turns out best for the kid, and the Steelers playoffs don't get interrupted in any way by this.

tony hipchest
01-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Tone it down, guys. We have no idea what the situation really is. Family stuff is always messy. Hopefully everything turns out best for the kid, and the Steelers playoffs don't get interrupted in any way by this.

actually, thanks to social media, we DO kinda have an idea of what the situation really is. little tone is always with his father. antonio spends much of his time either working, studying, or hanging out with teammates and their families (ryan clark for example). he posts pictures and clips all the time. he has a great example in larry foote to follow.

AntonioBrown84Antonio Brown

Thanks 4 all ur support, its crazy what a person will do to try to get $$...success breeds envy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjF_3HEVwJ0

kjF_3HEVwJ0

Danny136200
01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Think Tomlin has locked himself in his office with a bottle of Jack Daniels yet?
lol, I think he is drinking something much stronger...

austinfrench76
01-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Her name is SHAM-EIKA! Thats tell you all you need to know!!! LOL

FanSince72
01-06-2012, 12:25 PM
lol, I think he is drinking something much stronger...

With all that's continued to happen in just the last 24 hrs., I'd say that in addition to the JD, Tomlin's probably sitting in the dark, slowly clicking the cylinder of a revolver chambered with a single cartridge wondering..."should I or shouldn't I?"

nyuknyuk
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Usually players that knock up broads let the kid be, no? Kudos if this guy gives a damn...

tony hipchest
01-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Kudos if this guy gives a damn..."....gives a damn?"

i have the Steelers_Fever twitter page which is basically quick link access for our members to all the local media and players.

i have seen numerous video clips of little AB at picnics posted by l. woodley, u-streaming with wes saunders. and pics and tweets from ryan clark and others attending the kids 4th birthday party.

not only does antonio brown care but he has an excellent support network that cares as well. im really not suprized he got enough votes to be named team mvp. the young man definitely goes above and beyond what is expected of most guys his age.

oh, and he seems just as dedicated to a life in Christ as Tebow. so yeah.... kudos (no orange crush annointment ointment needed).

PeRK82
01-06-2012, 05:16 PM
actually, thanks to social media, we DO kinda have an idea of what the situation really is. little tone is always with his father. antonio spends much of his time either working, studying, or hanging out with teammates and their families (ryan clark for example). he posts pictures and clips all the time. he has a great example in larry foote to follow.

AntonioBrown84Antonio Brown

Thanks 4 all ur support, its crazy what a person will do to try to get $$...success breeds envy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjF_3HEVwJ0

kjF_3HEVwJ0

Thats cute as hell. Oh yea, it really looks like the kid isnt being taking care of and is no where to be found. The baby mama is a crazy btch. What kid wouldnt want to be with their dad at work, especially if your dad is an NFL player. It would be wrong to take that away from your child. Brown just needs to give the Btch a 20.00 bill and she will shut up.

Kanata-Steeler
01-07-2012, 03:07 AM
LMAO....
Seriously though, I guess for every hard-working successful human being (aka Brown, ...), there's always a "parasite" not to far away. !

steelerchad
01-07-2012, 06:53 AM
AB's quickly becoming one of my favorite Steelers.