PDA

View Full Version : Look for Bruce & Ben to go deepearly and often Sunday

tony hipchest
01-06-2012, 12:54 AM
SteelersdepotSteelers Depot

Since suffering ankle sprain Roethlisberger is 3 of 12 passing with 0 TD & 3 INT on balls thrown 20 or more yards in air past LOS #steelers

18 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

SteelersdepotSteelers Depot

Since suffering ankle sprain Roethlisberger is 10 of 28 passing with 1 TD & 4 INT on balls thrown 12 or more yards in air past LOS #steelers

"That'll trick 'em!" :muhaha:

ricardisimo
01-06-2012, 01:38 AM
How devilish! I can't wait to see that scoreboard light up. :applaudit:

Oh, wait a second... :doh:

sharkweek
01-06-2012, 03:08 AM
5 wide!

Steel_Bus_24
01-06-2012, 03:14 AM
If we don't/can't run the ball effectively, Dumervil and Von Miller are going to eat Ben alive

Whodis
01-06-2012, 07:51 AM
I think it's safe to say they will use the same playbook that was used vs the 49ers.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-06-2012, 09:05 AM
49er playbook? lol

That one shouldve been shredded already, lol

tanda10506
01-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I wonder if Arians will considering making one of our tackles an eligible receiver so we can send 6 guys deep? The blitz be damned.

Atlanta Dan
01-06-2012, 12:16 PM
The Rapist is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Give him the Packers D or Pats D or Saints D and steelers are 6-10. If any of those guys had the defense the Rapist has had over his career they would have 5 SuperBowl wins. If he spent more time learning defenses instead of raping women he would not have to hold the ball all day and get hurt. Then give us 6 days of drama queen media coverage if he will play or not. STFU. Wouldn't it be funny if denver wins? Imagine all the excuses. See ya suckers.

Hope all is well for you in Baltimore

Thanks for sharing

StillerzFreak
01-06-2012, 12:24 PM
The Rapist is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Give him the Packers D or Pats D or Saints D and steelers are 6-10. If any of those guys had the defense the Rapist has had over his career they would have 5 SuperBowl wins. If he spent more time learning defenses instead of raping women he would not have to hold the ball all day and get hurt. Then give us 6 days of drama queen media coverage if he will play or not. STFU. Wouldn't it be funny if denver wins? Imagine all the excuses. See ya suckers. Hah 64 QB rating in his Superbowl appearances! And the lowest in SB history with his first "win". steelers could have won with mark sanchez.

Must be a bitter Bengals fan, sounds just like the ones I live around....good job Googling that QB rating too. :thumbsup:

Fire Arians
01-06-2012, 12:28 PM
3rd and inches. obvious passing down

Atlanta Dan
01-06-2012, 12:51 PM

Unless BA calls for an empty backflield to set up a flanker reverse that requires Ben to make the key block - that certainly will fool Denver

MACH1
01-06-2012, 01:15 PM
How devilish! I can't wait to see that scoreboard light up. :applaudit:

Oh, wait a second... :doh:

Lit up with fg's.

MACH1
01-06-2012, 01:17 PM

:applaudit:

:chuckle:

theplatypus
01-06-2012, 01:20 PM
I think it's safe to say they will use the same playbook that was used vs the 49ers.

Is that the one that caused Ben to throw 3 interceptions?

Twentyvalve
01-06-2012, 01:29 PM
What was Flacco's rating in his fist Super Bowl? Oh wait, my bad. What is his current passer rating? Barely 50% in the regular season? I can see why some Ravens fans are so confident!

Sixburgher
01-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by BenTheRapist

Since when did Ben become a therapist? :huh:

Opt2loc
01-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Denver is not fooling anybody. They got drunk and fell into the playoffs. You guys are going to roll all over them. The only thing they have going for them is an awesome running game. Other than that they aren't even average. Their passing game is almost the worst in the league. Their pass defense kind of sucks. Their run defense sucks a liitle more. IMO if you guys focus on defending that run (which you usually do). Put Tebow on his ass,
keep Ben healthy and play a full 60, you'll advance.

Opt2loc
01-06-2012, 01:53 PM
What was Flacco's rating in his fist Super Bowl? Oh wait, my bad. What is his current passer rating? Barely 50% in the regular season? I can see why some Ravens fans are so confident!

Settle down Beavis.

SteelCityMom
01-06-2012, 01:59 PM

:toofunny:

He went to the Sean Connery school of The Penis Mightier.

pete74
01-06-2012, 02:42 PM
i gurentee everyone here Redman will rush for over 100 yards. he is a better back in my mind then Mendenhall and he will help us win this game

Rockonsteel
01-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Is that the one that caused Ben to throw 3 interceptions?

No, it wasn't the playbook that caused Ben to throw 3 ints, it was the assinine decision to start him and keep him in a game where it was clearly evident that his HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN severely hindered him from performing to his normal level. They're still paying for that stupid decision now.

At the very least, they could've easily gone the same 2-1 with Batch playing, and Ben resting the last few weeks to get right for the playoffs. Instead, they forced the issue in SF, and now we have to listen to Ben tell us how he aggravated the injury Sunday in another game he had no business playing in.

Still to this day, nobody can convince me for one second that Charlie Batch couldn't have scored the 3 pts against SF than Ben generated on a really f@#ked up ankle. So, for that, I blame Mike T, but BA is not blameless as he kept dialing up the pass plays, over 40, even Ben looked as a mobile as a telephone pole out there, and was basically a sitting duck. .

And, ftr, the same goes for Markice Pouncey. He should've sat out the last 3 games. There was no reason to risk what is happening right now.

Rockon

nyuknyuk
01-06-2012, 04:14 PM

Thank goodness MY QB will never be accused of being a therapist! :applaudit:

SteelCityMom
01-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Thank goodness MY QB will never be accused of being a therapist! :applaudit:

Hey, never say never. :chuckle:

I can think of more than a few jokes about "men of the cloth" abusing children and women. Claiming to be a saint doesn't automatically make you one.

lipps83
01-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Wow, those are some pretty telling statistics.

It is time for Arians to break out the 6 Wide 4 Oline formation I have been predicting we will soon see.

1st and Goal at the 1 inch line..........GO DEEEEEEP!!!!!