PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs Pats/Ravens time?

surcalifero
01-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Does anyone know what day and time we will be playing for next week if we beat Denver?

JCPsteelers
01-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Pats play Sat night, Ravens play sunday early game

PhantomJB93
01-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I really hope (if we beat Denver) we play the Pats, I won't be able to watch the game if it's on Sunday afternoon...

surcalifero
01-07-2012, 05:54 PM
I really hope (if we beat Denver) we play the Pats, I won't be able to watch the game if it's on Sunday afternoon...

Same thing here bro

SteelCityMom
01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
It's looking a lot like if the Steelers win, we'll be going to NE.

I want that game more than anything right now. To me it's like how Ravens fans must feel about FINALLY being able to beat the Steelers in the playoffs. I want NE beat so bad though. So bad.

I also think if Houston can play smart (like they have today) that they can beat the Ravens. Nobody will see it coming!

Atlanta Dan
01-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I prefer having the Saturday night game as the Steelers game - no doubt need to beat both Baltimore and New England so which one comes up first is not a big deal

Fire Arians
01-07-2012, 06:38 PM

what, there's NO good reason to miss a steeler playoff game

Wallace108
01-07-2012, 06:41 PM
I also think if Houston can play smart (like they have today) that they can beat the Ravens.
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully, the Ravens come in overconfident about playing the Texans instead of the Steelers. We know how those "easy" games have worked out for them this season. :tt03:

ETL
01-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully, the Ravens come in overconfident about playing the Texans instead of the Steelers. We know how those "easy" games have worked out for them this season. :tt03:

I would prefer to play the Ravens in Baltimore if we beat NE. Just my personal preference.

steelfury02
01-07-2012, 07:57 PM
even though the Bengals lost - they pretty much owned the first quarter

same can be said about Lions at Saints - there is plenty of game left - but still - it really is a new season where everyone is 0-0.

Any team is beatable - but you better believe going to New England will be tough as nails. Very winnable but we cannot give them short fields with dumb mistakes.

sluggermatt15
01-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Houston won, so they will play at Baltimore next Sunday. Pittsburgh/Denver plays at New England on Saturday night, as was pointed out.

First things first, let's take care of Denver.

Fire Arians
01-07-2012, 08:36 PM
detroit's making this game a little more interesting than i thought it'd be. i expected the saints to run away with this one from the get go