PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Transplant living in CA

Gingerchip
01-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Hey Steeler Fans:

Born and raised in the Steel City but living in California for the past 10 years. Is this a pretty active forum? Any other females on the forum?

:tt04:

harrison'samonster
01-07-2012, 02:18 PM
welcome to the board! It can get pretty active and has a lot of good information about the Steelers.

SteelCityMom
01-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Hey Ginger! I may or may not be the only other "active" female here...but I'm sadly not sure.

This forum is pretty active during the season (drops off a lot in the offseason of course).

If you are interested, I also mod another board @ steelersxtreme.com. It's a bit of a more laid back atmosphere and we're always looking for new members. (yes I realize it's tacky to pimp another site while welcoming you to this one). The more the merrier though, right? :tt02:

Welcome to the board though...glad to have you here!

Gingerchip
01-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Hey thanks for the welcome!

SCMom, I'm on my way over to your site today! Hey, you can never belong to enough Steeler Forums, right? Go Steelers! Beat the pony boys!:thumbsup:

Wallace108
01-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey Ginger! I may or may not be the only other "active" female here...but I'm sadly not sure.

This forum is pretty active during the season (drops off a lot in the offseason of course).

If you are interested, I also mod another board @ steelersxtreme.com. It's a bit of a more laid back atmosphere and we're always looking for new members. (yes I realize it's tacky to pimp another site while welcoming you to this one). The more the merrier though, right? :tt02:

Welcome to the board though...glad to have you here!
Mom, you have no shame. :sofunny:

Welcome, Ginger. :drink: