PDA

View Full Version : SUIT

Lyn
06-26-2006, 05:05 PM
I would like to begin this post by saying that I do not know Suit, we do not talk but I do like him and I feel he has contributed a great deal to the forums here at SteelersFever.
Suit has offered all of us a powerful combination of his intelligent views on Steeler football, the Cavs, and all sorts of high powered posts on life. I personally think that all of us, yes all of us need to plea for his return. I don't care what his avatar says about him, that is individual anyway...for me i don't generally make a conscious habit of even looking at them. When I do look at them I just kinda smirk because I feel to each his own.

SteelersFever is a near flawless website but I do not not agree with allowing a longtime friend of this website to just walk away because of karma.
Come home, Suit, we want you back!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Ya......Come back Suit...Ive always enjoyed reading your post.........

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 05:13 PM
I don't care what his avatar says about him, that is individual anyway...

!

i dont get it. whats wrong with a sleestak?

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2006, 05:14 PM
Come on back SUIT it wont be the same here without you around! You have alot to offer this place with your jokes and football facts. I for one will sure miss you if you dont want to come back I was looking forward to tailgateing with you guys Sept 7

Lyn
06-26-2006, 05:19 PM
i dont get it. whats wrong with a sleestak?

what is a sleestak? when you tell me I will sleep better tonight :rolleyes:

ARKIESTEEL
06-26-2006, 05:21 PM
There was a show came on saturday mornings called the land of the lost and sleestacks where like either lizard men or space men i cant recall which. They where the bad guys on the show if i recall

Lyn
06-26-2006, 05:23 PM
There was a show came on saturday mornings called the land of the lost and sleestacks where like either lizard men or space men i cant recall which. They where the bad guys on the show if i recall

Well Suit is NOT a bad guy!~ :)

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Well Suit is NOT a bad guy!~ :)wait....what did you think the avitar was?

(we know suit isnt a bad guy)

DIESELMAN
06-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey Suit!!! Where u at Bro?? C'mon back man.....some people come and go without a second thought while guys like Suit add a different flavor to SF.....

BBC
06-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Before I write this, I too enjoy Suit's post, he seems like a good guy most of the time, and he's a pretty funny poster.

If the guy is going to leave because someone got a couple of rep points, then I'm not going to beg him to come back. How pety can you be? It's a prime example of why rep just ruins sites. If he wants to get his panties in a bunch because someone got rep, have at it, he can make his own decisions. He's more than welcome to come back in my book, but if you guys expect me to get on my knees and grovel for him to do so, you're way off.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Before I write this, I too enjoy Suit's post, he seems like a good guy most of the time, and he's a pretty funny poster.

If the guy is going to leave because someone got a couple of rep points, then I'm not going to beg him to come back. How pety can you be? It's a prime example of why rep just ruins sites. If he wants to get his panties in a bunch because someone got rep, have at it, he can make his own decisions. He's more than welcome to come back in my book, but if you guys expect me to get on my knees and grovel for him to do so, you're way off. i dont think anyone has left, and if so i would say its not over brian being repped. anyways, i dont thing anyone in this thread is begging people to grovel. and unfortunate that this is posted in the blast furnace cause i think its a matter of time before those who think theyve "won" something begin to chime in. suitanim has been a valuable poster ever since i joined and posts and insight such as his prompted me to become a member. that and bb2w's awesome sigs! i think this thread was started to aknowledge that.

Koopa
06-26-2006, 06:02 PM
suit thought me that everything OSU is GOD, he thought me bron bron is GOD.....j/p, suit quit being a bitch and come back so i can have someone to talk shit with when ut beats y'all again lol

HburgXL06
06-26-2006, 06:19 PM
I liked Suit too. I mean, he was good at analyzin and he was able to be eloquent in many of his posts. He had some flaws, he was close minded about rap music and some other things but it all can be separated when it comes to a decent guy. I'm wit BBC, Suit if you want come on back, if you don't I wish ya well. Peace.

BuFu

Stillers#1
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
I don't know Suit too well either, and he probably couldn't care less that I disagree with him a lot of the times. I do think his opinion is very valuable here though, and to leave because of a stupid ass fight with Bengal Brian, just doen't make much sense to me.

SteelerzGirl
06-26-2006, 06:35 PM
i dont think anyone has left, and if so i would say its not over brian being repped. anyways, i dont thing anyone in this thread is begging people to grovel. and unfortunate that this is posted in the blast furnace cause i think its a matter of time before those who think theyve "won" something begin to chime in. suitanim has been a valuable poster ever since i joined and posts and insight such as his prompted me to become a member. that and bb2w's awesome sigs! i think this thread was started to aknowledge that.

You're absolutely right, tony. Suit would never leave because of Bengal Brian...(lol). Geesh... I don't think anyone has left either, and I agree that this thread should be moved to the Locker Room.

Lyn
06-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Yes, I definitely should have put in the Locker Room....well heck I am still learning too, all I know is I would like Suit back here. :)

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes, I definitely should have put in the Locker Room....well heck I am still learning too, all I know is I would like Suit back here. :)dont sweat it. the good intentions are all the same regardless where its put.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Yes, I definitely should have put in the Locker Room....well heck I am still learning too, all I know is I would like Suit back here. :)

put me down for a dont come back vote :blurp: lol

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 06:51 PM
put me down for a dont come back vote :blurp: lolwhat a hundreth post! *snicker*

SteelerzGirl
06-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Suit's fine. I heard from him yesterday and today, and he just has some stuff going on right now, and that's why people shouldn't be getting all excited. People do have lives outside of this forum. :smile:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
what a hundreth post! *snicker*

what?? i didnt even realize it.. what a milestone!!!!!:bouncy:

and you didnt think i was here for the longrun! lol

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 07:11 PM
what?? i didnt even realize it.. what a milestone!!!!!:bouncy:

and you didnt think i was here for the longrun! lolyep, we all had you pegged for a driveby poster like clownzilla or private dansr :salute: (who cant seem to keep my or suits name out of EVERY post)

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 07:16 PM
private dansr :salute:

lol

Koopa
06-26-2006, 07:48 PM
You're absolutely right, tony. Suit would never leave because of Bengal Brian...(lol). Geesh... I don't think anyone has left either, and I agree that this thread should be moved to the Locker Room.

well in that thread he made bitching about BB getting rep he posted this

So, out of the goodness of their hearts, people gave you over 200 rep points in a few minutes?

Either way, this is no board I want to be associated with.

that would lead ppl to believe that he did in fact run off like a hoe........and i'm only talkin the way i am cause i know he'll be back, and if he or y'all catch feelings y'all are to emotional

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 08:06 PM

that would lead ppl to believe that he did in fact run off like a hoe........and i'm only talkin the way i am cause i know he'll be back, and if he or y'all catch feelings y'all are to emotional

was that the last post he put up before going silent?

Koopa
06-26-2006, 08:14 PM
was that the last post he put up before going silent?

yeah that's was his last post

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 08:25 PM
yeah that's was his last post

u know how those star wars fans are.... he will get over it

SteelerzGirl
06-26-2006, 08:33 PM

I'm sure when Suit gets back he'll let everyone know what the scoop is. :smile:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
06-26-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm sure when Suit gets back he'll let everyone know what the scoop is. :smile:

whether everyone cares is a different story :bouncy:

CantStop85
06-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Suit's a grown man, I think he can make his own decisions.

SteelerzGirl
06-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Suit's a grown man, I think he can make his own decisions.

Exactly! :smile:

DanSr
06-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Yea, please suit. Come back. I miss your Avatar with you posed in that 'outfit'!!:cool:

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Yea, please suit. Come back. I miss your Avatar with you posed in that 'outfit'!!:cool:

*cough* stalker *cough*

DanSr
06-26-2006, 10:06 PM
*cough* stalker *cough*

You really need to take care of that cold lil guy!!:cool:

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 10:09 PM
You really need to take care of that cold lil guy!!:cool:

you really need to start calling me ike turner the way ive smacked you around private dansr :salute:

:chuckle:

DanSr
06-26-2006, 10:12 PM
you really need to start calling me ike turner the way ive smacked you around private dansr :salute:

:chuckle:

LOL - Oh yea buddy. You are one sharp cookie there Tony!! You sure do have a way with words, you know?? Yep, you are a legend in your own mind lil guy!!:rolleyes:

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 10:18 PM
WHAAAAAP!

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 10:29 PM
:coffee: wow. tina must be really "stumped" :sofunny:

HometownGal
06-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I miss your Avatar with you posed in that 'outfit'!!:cool:

Dano, Dano, Dannnnn-o. I'm going to poke your eyes out with a fondue fork if you say that one more time. :wink: :blurp:

Stillers#1
06-26-2006, 11:26 PM

Please, dont talk shit about avatars. It's amazing what happened when you got called out for having a slightly less than hetero avatar. I still haven't heard anything back from you, and I am just waiting for you to start. It must be easay to pick on Suit since he ain't postin' anymore, but please come at me with somethin'. I am ready, and waitin'. I am tired of all the smack you bring (weakly I might add) at the people I respect in here. So please, step up to the plate, b/c I will make you feel dumb about your team, your son, and your wife.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Please, dont talk shit about avatars. It's amazing what happened when you got called out for having a slightly less than hetero avatar. I still haven't heard anything back from you, and I am just waiting for you to start. It must be easay to pick on Suit since he ain't postin' anymore, but please come at me with somethin'. I am ready, and waitin'. I am tired of all the smack you bring (weakly I might add) at the people I respect in here. So please, step up to the plate, b/c I will make you feel dumb about your team, your son, and your wife. i noticed as soon as he got clowned on his cute little cartoon tiger he had to go out and find a picture of a real one. i guess that makes him feel like a "real" man now. :busted:

"ROOOAAAAAAARRRRRR"! :sofunny:

DanSr
06-27-2006, 05:35 AM
Please, dont talk shit about avatars. It's amazing what happened when you got called out for having a slightly less than hetero avatar. I still haven't heard anything back from you, and I am just waiting for you to start. It must be easay to pick on Suit since he ain't postin' anymore, but please come at me with somethin'. I am ready, and waitin'. I am tired of all the smack you bring (weakly I might add) at the people I respect in here. So please, step up to the plate, b/c I will make you feel dumb about your team, your son, and your wife.

Wow, I'm impressed!!! But no, I have picked out the two obviously defective posters in here and I will concentrate on them - but thanks for the invite!!! But for now anyway, Tony and Suit are my projects. They, after all, are the two that found it necessary to start this whole thing when all some of our members did was come over for an exchange of Football Information and sharing of ideas that would have made us ALL better informed and ready for the pending season.

You see, some of us really like our football and don't abide by this silly territorial BC these two exhibited. So, for now friend, just sit back and cope with it!!:blurp:

Stillers#1
06-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Wow, I'm impressed!!! But no, I have picked out the two obviously defective posters in here and I will concentrate on them - but thanks for the invite!!! But for now anyway, Tony and Suit are my projects. They, after all, are the two that found it necessary to start this whole thing when all some of our members did was come over for an exchange of Football Information and sharing of ideas that would have made us ALL better informed and ready for the pending season.

You see, some of us really like our football and don't abide by this silly territorial BC these two exhibited. So, for now friend, just sit back and cope with it!!:blurp:

Yeah, i didn't think you would bring anything to my dinner table, but I got Tony and Suit's back.

ARKIESTEEL
06-27-2006, 09:57 AM

Dan how do you think your defense will stack up with the new players that have been brought into the AFCN. Will your run game be as good as it was last year without Carson starting? I was also wondering how many yards per game avg you expect to get out of the TE this year I dont think you used him as well as you could have last year. How do you think your d-line stacks up with our o-line.

DanSr
06-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Dan how do you think your defense will stack up with the new players that have been brought into the AFCN. Will your run game be as good as it was last year without Carson starting? I was also wondering how many yards per game avg you expect to get out of the TE this year I don't think you used him as well as you could have last year. How do you think your d-line stacks up with our o-line.

Will the Bengal's run game be as good this year? Lets start off with our Offensive Tackles. OT Willie Anderson and OT Levi Jones were named the NFL's top tackles tandem by The Sporting News. The tandem received the only "A" grade in the NFL and the magazine said the two "are skilled as run blockers and pass protectors. Naturally we build around that base. As preseason progresses we will see more clearly exactly HOW much better they are going to be as a total unit this year.

As for Carson.... He is now expected to be full health and ability by the first regular season game and in fact will probably see 'some' pre-season snaps. I saw his progress at the mini camp and the boy is already there. Nimble, agile, fast and fully healed.

Our defense should be 'dramatically' improved over last year. The Defensive line will be solid as a rock with the likes of Sam Adams, Justin Smith, John Thornton, Robert Geathers, and Bryan Robinson all fighting for the starting positions on the front. Add draftee's Rucker, Peko and Henderson and you have a big strong group that will be a deep benched defensive line.

Odell Thurman and David Pollack will be the linebacking team of the league, I believe. Both will show unbelievable improvement this season. Pollack is destined to be the next Ray Nitschke (sp) - he is an animal.

No my friend, on both sides of the ball we will show improvement over last year and last year was not all that bad!! LOL:bouncy:

ARKIESTEEL
06-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Will the Bengal's run game be as good this year? Lets start off with our Offensive Tackles. OT Willie Anderson and OT Levi Jones were named the NFL's top tackles tandem by The Sporting News. The tandem received the only "A" grade in the NFL and the magazine said the two "are skilled as run blockers and pass protectors. Naturally we build around that base. As preseason progresses we will see more clearly exactly HOW much better they are going to be as a total unit this year.

As for Carson.... He is now expected to be full health and ability by the first regular season game and in fact will probably see 'some' pre-season snaps. I saw his progress at the mini camp and the boy is already there. Nimble, agile, fast and fully healed.

Our defense should be 'dramatically' improved over last year. The Defensive line will be solid as a rock with the likes of Sam Adams, Justin Smith, John Thornton, Robert Geathers, and Bryan Robinson all fighting for the starting positions on the front. Add draftee's Rucker, Peko and Henderson and you have a big strong group that will be a deep benched defensive line.

Odell Thurman and David Pollack will be the linebacking team of the league, I believe. Both will show unbelievable improvement this season. Pollack is destined to be the next Ray Nitschke (sp) - he is an animal.

No my friend, on both sides of the ball we will show improvement over last year and last year was not all that bad!! LOL:bouncy:

Wow you realy did answer this but let me help you out a bit. If Carson is fully healed then he was not as bad hurt as they said. You do have a decent o-line I give you that but if carson is hurt your run game will go to crap in a hurry (afc wild card game). I am not sold on your defense they will have to show as you put it "unbelievable improvement" just to be decent this year last year you could tackle a blind man up the middle. You did not answer about your d-line or our o-line so i will for you; our o-line owns you we always have unless you get some speed on the outside that you didnt have before.

well good luck and dont get your hope up too much

DanSr
06-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Wow you realy did answer this but let me help you out a bit. If Carson is fully healed then he was not as bad hurt as they said. You do have a decent o-line I give you that but if carson is hurt your run game will go to crap in a hurry (afc wild card game). I am not sold on your defense they will have to show as you put it "unbelievable improvement" just to be decent this year last year you could tackle a blind man up the middle. You did not answer about your d-line or our o-line so i will for you; our o-line owns you we always have unless you get some speed on the outside that you didnt have before.

And good luck to you folks as well. Well, not on the weeks you play us, but in general good luck. I think our division has evolved into the strongest in the league and I think this year is going to be a Blast to watch, no matter who finishes on top.

Archive this post. Our Defense this year will be the surprise of the year. You will not believe the improvement you will see!!!!!! As I said, archive this - as I am - Believe me - I will throw it back at you mid season as proof I told you. If I am wrong..... (which I am not).... you certainly will want to throw it in MY face!!!

Either way, sincerly...... Enjoy your season - I know WE will. :bouncy: :bouncy:

DanSr
06-27-2006, 12:10 PM

Oh yea, I did not answer the TE question......... I think you will see more utilization this year to mix things up a bit but last year, it was hard to go to the Tight End when Chad was Always open down field. LOL With an arm like Carson's little dump passes seem a waste!!

With that said - I agree with you - I would like to see more out of the Tight Ends to make our run a little more effective.:blurp:

Motley Nate
06-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Suit's fine. I heard from him yesterday and today, and he just has some stuff going on right now, and that's why people shouldn't be getting all excited. People do have lives outside of this forum. :smile:
+1

Best put: People have lives away from the internet.

All this crap is just a show. :smile:

I personally have found a great deal of actual creatively-intelligent conversation with Suit. Each person is quipped with certain individual traits in remarks, he follows that model to a T. Besides, he's got quite a few conquests to notch up. :sofunny:

CantStop85
06-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh yea, I did not answer the TE question......... I think you will see more utilization this year to mix things up a bit but last year, it was hard to go to the Tight End when Chad was Always open down field. LOL With an arm like Carson's little dump passes seem a waste!!

With that said - I agree with you - I would like to see more out of the Tight Ends to make our run a little more effective.:blurp:
Actually I wouldn't expect to see anything out of the TE position as far as receiving goes this year. Our only pass-catching TE is gone in Matt Schobel, Ronnie Ghent shows promise on the practice squad, but Reggie Kelly will be the starter and be utilized primarily as an extra blocker.

I think the defense will be improved this year...I think the run defense will take a step forward because of the run stoppers we'll have on the D-Line, but I think the pass defense will take a slight step back because it's unlikely we'll get as many interceptions as last year and we have virtually no pass rush.

I would expect Carson Palmer to be starting from day 1, maybe with a little rust, but he should be OK.

CowherLover
06-28-2006, 08:00 AM

You mean when Chad was open down field against everyone EXCEPT when you played us,LOL! Even though your boy TJ has seen success against us, Chad has been effectively shut down. Hopefully that's a trend that will continue, I really don't want to see a celebration on our turf or yours. I do find him entertaining, I'd just prefer to watch it against other teams.

Stillers#1
06-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Actually I wouldn't expect to see anything out of the TE position as far as receiving goes this year. Our only pass-catching TE is gone in Matt Schobel, Ronnie Ghent shows promise on the practice squad, but Reggie Kelly will be the starter and be utilized primarily as an extra blocker.

I think the defense will be improved this year...I think the run defense will take a step forward because of the run stoppers we'll have on the D-Line, but I think the pass defense will take a slight step back because it's unlikely we'll get as many interceptions as last year and we have virtually no pass rush.

I would expect Carson Palmer to be starting from day 1, maybe with a little rust, but he should be OK.

I am not really expecting Carson to bounce back from this injusry very, which kind of makes me a little upset. It just seems, to me anyways, that he has a bit of a fragile psyche. I think everytime he drops back into the pocket, he is going to be waiting for that hit, and I think that is going to mess with him a bit. The same goes with Ben however, I don't really think he is going to come right back and be on fire like everyone thinks. It's going to take a while. Hopefully, I am wrong on both guys but, we will see this season.

BB2W
06-28-2006, 11:51 AM
What happened to Suit?... Why did he leave? :huh:

Prosdo
06-28-2006, 03:09 PM
I don't think he left. He is just busy I believe.

Koopa
06-28-2006, 03:55 PM
What happened to Suit?... Why did he leave? :huh:

he threw a hissy fit when he saw that all the negging he did to bengal brian went to waste when me and a few other gave BB a shitload of postive rep

SteelerFanInCA
06-28-2006, 04:00 PM

Where did Matt Schobel go?

CantStop85
06-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Where did Matt Schobel go?
The Eagles.

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 05:21 PM
he threw a hissy fit when he saw that all the negging he did to bengal brian went to waste when me and a few other gave BB a shitload of postive rep despite times we havent seen eye to eye, i still got yo back. kinda like the time the group of trolls came by throwin names, clowning your stylo, insinuatin you were in the Klan and all that jazz. but thats just me i guess.

Koopa
06-28-2006, 05:36 PM
despite times we havent seen eye to eye, i still got yo back. kinda like the time the group of trolls came by throwin names, clowning your stylo, insinuatin you were in the Klan and all that jazz. but thats just me i guess.

HUH?? i didn't know we had a problem. i'm just talkin shit to suit cause i know he'll be back, and it's the offseason and there ain't nothing else to post on. but i'll always have his and your back or any other steelers fan back.

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 05:44 PM
HUH?? i didn't know we had a problem. i'm just talkin shit to suit cause i know he'll be back, and it's the offseason and there ain't nothing else to post on. but i'll always have his and your back or any other steelers fan back. we DONT have a problem. dont mean we see eye to eye on every issue or post. regardless if youre a texan and im a new mexican i still got my steeler brothers back. i like to talk shit too but i usually reserve the heavy artillery for the dingo's and haters (which weve had our fair amount of). i like too keep it light with everyone else.

Koopa
06-28-2006, 06:21 PM
we DONT have a problem. dont mean we see eye to eye on every issue or post. regardless if youre a texan and im a new mexican i still got my steeler brothers back. i like to talk shit too but i usually reserve the heavy artillery for the dingo's and haters (which weve had our fair amount of). i like too keep it light with everyone else.

i don't, the heavy artillery goes on anyone one everyone that i see deserves it lol

83-Steelers-43
06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/news/051128/borat.jpg I'M A CRAZY GUY!!!

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 06:31 PM
i don't, the heavy artillery goes on anyone one everyone that i see deserves it lolwell you trash talk on suit more than anyone else. especially since he aint around. lol. way to have his back.

Koopa
06-28-2006, 06:38 PM
well you trash talk on suit more than anyone else. especially since he aint around. lol. way to have his back.

well he desevered it, creating two threads crying about rep points. plus he'll be back and he can respond then

BlitzburghRockCity
06-28-2006, 07:59 PM
I suppose its about time for one of us to chime in on this. Just for the record in case anyone was wondering at all...Suit was not asked to leave nor was he banned. He left on his own accord for his own reasons. Whatever personal issues or concerns he has going on his life right now are his business. Whatever issues or concerns he has with rep points or any members on this board is his business.

Suit can come back whenever he likes or he cannot come back if thats what he wants. SF will never beg anyone to stay because no one is any more important on this site than anyone else. Mods included. We obviously prefer it if people dont leave for any reason because we appreciate all of you very much ! but we understand there are issues that come up and changes of heart or just changes in life that can cause someone to feel they need to leave for awhile or permantly. If I were to leave today and never come back, SF would go on and flourish, same with Prosdo, or anyone else. We enjoy all you and your insight you bring you to SF and we want everyone to feel welcome here. I have no problems with suit and we've exchaned many PM's and discussions on SF so whatever his reasons are for leaving, they are his and we shouldnt question it. He'll come back if/when he's ready and all will continue....

:tt:

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 08:02 PM
I suppose its about time for one of us to chime in on this. Just for the record in case anyone was wondering at all...Suit was not asked to leave nor was he banned. He left on his own accord for his own reasons. Whatever personal issues or concerns he has going on his life right now are his business. Whatever issues or concerns he has with rep points or any members on this board is his business.

Suit can come back whenever he likes or he cannot come back if thats what he wants. SF will never beg anyone to stay because no one is any more important on this site than anyone else. Mods included. We obviously prefer it if people dont leave for any reason because we appreciate all of you very much ! but we understand there are issues that come up and changes of heart or just changes in life that can cause someone to feel they need to leave for awhile or permantly. If I were to leave today and never come back, SF would go on and flourish, same with Prosdo, or anyone else. We enjoy all you and your insight you bring you to SF and we want everyone to feel welcome here. I have no problems with suit and we've exchaned many PM's and discussions on SF so whatever his reasons are for leaving, they are his and we shouldnt question it. He'll come back if/when he's ready and all will continue....

:tt:yes but what about 3 to be 4?????????????

BlitzburghRockCity
06-28-2006, 08:08 PM
3 to be 4 has not been banned or asked to leave that I am aware of either..anything that has caused him to leave has regrettably happened and personally I have not had any issues with him.

tony hipchest
06-28-2006, 08:13 PM
3 to be 4 has not been banned or asked to leave that I am aware of either..anything that has caused him to leave has regrettably happened and personally I have not had any issues with him. i know. lol. i was just messin. i dont think 3 2b 4 could be kept away w/ a baseball bat for too long. hes too much of a closet steelersfan:busted:

Stillers#1
06-28-2006, 09:10 PM
well he desevered it, creating two threads crying about rep points. plus he'll be back and he can respond then

Koopa I like you more everyday, and now that I see your a DX fan, you are officially my favorite mega-poster.

Cape Cod Steel Head
06-29-2006, 09:06 AM
3 to be 4 has not been banned or asked to leave that I am aware of either..anything that has caused him to leave has regrettably happened and personally I have not had any issues with him.Has anyone thought about the fact that is summer time. Could it be possible that these people are just on vacation?

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 03:53 PM
as they cried out in Horton Hears a Who
Im here Im here Im heeere

of course my threads are gettin deleted now, but oh well. im conform like the chameleon that i am. no more threads about Bengals fans getting trampled to death trying to get tickets to the 2006 NAMBLA Convention.

I promise.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 03:57 PM
as they cried out in Horton Hears a Who
Im here Im here Im heeere

of course my threads are gettin deleted now, but oh well. im conform like the chameleon that i am. no more threads about Bengals fans getting trampled to death trying to get tickets to the 2006 NAMBLA Convention.

I promise.

of course they were deleted, no one wanted to read retarded shit about me anymore...

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 03:59 PM
of course they were deleted, no one wanted to read retarded shit about me anymore...

I know, its bad enough your school department,police department, and local medical center have had to read it all these years.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:03 PM
I know, its bad enough your school department,police department, and local medical center have had to read it all these years.

watch out this thread is gonna be closed with personal attacks like that...

btw i graduated with honors, never been arrested, and have no disease, u know, a typical raiders fan :bouncy:

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 04:31 PM
yeah, right.

the elite of america

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:39 PM
yeah, right.

the elite of america

and all pats fans are gay, your point? :rolleyes:

i love how yall can generalize a fan base on very few examples. every team has fans that are not so becoming to the teams reputation, and we are no different. but its definately not the majority. i know ppl of all professions including doctors, business owners, etc. that are raiders fans. so if u wanna continue go ahead but dont expect me not to retaliate. :boxing:

Prosdo
07-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Hmmm.... someone lost the memo about personal attacks lol

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Hmmm.... someone lost the memo about personal attacks lol

see told ya lol :busted: :busted: :busted: :busted:

tony hipchest
07-02-2006, 04:49 PM
yeah geez, you shouldnt be calling people retarded

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 04:53 PM
yeah geez, you shouldnt be calling people retarded

lol

biased, im telling you.....

let me be mod prosdo ill clean up this here furnace!

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 05:17 PM
and all pats fans are gay, your point? :rolleyes:

i love how yall can generalize a fan base on very few examples. every team has fans that are not so becoming to the teams reputation, and we are no different. but its definately not the majority. i know ppl of all professions including doctors, business owners, etc. that are raiders fans. so if u wanna continue go ahead but dont expect me not to retaliate. :boxing:

i know i know, ive been given the lecture about how you women HATE it when we take things SO literally. I promise to read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus so that i can understand you more.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 05:21 PM
i know i know, ive been given the lecture about how you women HATE it when we take things SO literally. I promise to read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus so that i can understand you more.

believe me, i wasnt talking about just you

wait, u called me a woman? cant break ur old habits huh? i guess this will be the last post in here before it gets closed then....

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 05:24 PM
you are so SENSITIVE today. im sorry for whatever i said. And no, you dont look fat!

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 05:31 PM
you are so SENSITIVE today. im sorry for whatever i said. And no, you dont look fat!

im just mad cuz i found out there wont be voting of new mods... :rolleyes:

3 to be 4
07-02-2006, 07:37 PM
im just mad cuz i found out there wont be voting of new mods... :rolleyes:

well, i can see as a long time member of SF why you would be so upset. Is there something we can do for you? Some coffee? a cookie? a $10 gift certificate to Luby's Cafeteria?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 10:27 PM
well, i can see as a long time member of SF why you would be so upset. Is there something we can do for you? Some coffee? a cookie? a $10 gift certificate to Luby's Cafeteria?

wtf is lubys? i live in cali gimme a damn gift certificate to in and out

ask steelersfaninca about that place he knows thats up

HburgXL06
07-02-2006, 10:34 PM
wtf is lubys? i live in cali gimme a damn gift certificate to in and out

ask steelersfaninca about that place he knows thats up

How about DELTACO or El Pollo Loco. Lol.

BuFu

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 10:39 PM

BuFu

decent places as well! deltaco is also open 24/7 which gives them a boost on my scale of fav places

CantStop85
07-02-2006, 10:44 PM

BuFu
I loves me some Deltaco.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-02-2006, 10:48 PM
I loves me some Deltaco.

as long as ppl dont think taco bell and del taco is authentic mexican good, then its all good lol

HburgXL06
07-04-2006, 02:21 PM
decent places as well! deltaco is also open 24/7 which gives them a boost on my scale of fav places

Damn decent, Taco Bell here is open til 2AM at the latest. I just said those because those were the two places I saw on every corner when I was in LA.

Best place to eat in my book is Waffle House. I love that place.

I loves me some Deltaco.

Do you have DelTaco in Danville, KY?

as long as ppl dont think taco bell and del taco is authentic mexican good, then its all good lol

I don't but Taco Bell's quesadillas are good when you in a rush. I've had authentic Mexican food both in Harrisburg and in LA, and Taco Bell and DelTaco aren't even close.

BuFu

PS: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ALL!!!!

3 to be 4
07-04-2006, 02:45 PM
something i learned Monday. never eat 3 tacos from taco bell and then later in the day have 2 pieces of ice cream cake. the mens room at my job will never be the same. i think i broke the toilet.

CantStop85
07-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Do you have DelTaco in Danville, KY?

Nah, we just have Taco Bell. I've only seen DelTaco's in California.

HburgXL06
07-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Nah, we just have Taco Bell. I've only seen DelTaco's in California.

Yea, that's the only place I've ever seen them. It must be regional, like you only see Eat n' Parks in western PA and Shoney's in the south.

something i learned Monday. never eat 3 tacos from taco bell and then later in the day have 2 pieces of ice cream cake. the mens room at my job will never be the same. i think i broke the toilet.

LOL. So tell me, what's it like to blast off to the moon and back?

BuFu

3 to be 4
07-05-2006, 05:47 AM
i dont think i made it back.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Yea, that's the only place I've ever seen them. It must be regional, like you only see Eat n' Parks in western PA and Shoney's in the south.

BuFu

California also has a burger joint called "In and Out Burger"....always thought that it sounded like fast food for bulimics.

Cape Cod Steel Head
07-05-2006, 11:45 AM
California also has a burger joint called "In and Out Burger"....always thought that it sounded like fast food for bulimics.Great burgers,and even better fries,and best of all its cheap compared to McDonald's,and much better quality

HburgXL06
07-05-2006, 12:17 PM
i dont think i made it back.

I'll call NASA and see if they can come and get you.

California also has a burger joint called "In and Out Burger"....always thought that it sounded like fast food for bulimics.

Great burgers,and even better fries,and best of all its cheap compared to McDonald's,and much better quality

I heard Geez mention it although I never saw them when I was in LA. If the quality is better and it's faster I wonder why they haven't gotten across the country yet. What other restaurant are they tied to, or maybe it isn't and that's why they are only regional so far. In and Out reminds me of Hot n' Now back in the mid 90s in my area. They were a small burger chain that were always next to a Taco Bell. They had 49 cent hamburgers and 59 cent cheeseburgers and they promised to get you through the whole drive through in less than 45 seconds. There was no dining area inside the store just a drive through. It was a good idea but then I think quality issues came up and they went under pretty fast. There is still one store that is near me on the west shore. It's now a drycleaners. Lol. It sat vacant for years wit the sign still there and a "Now Hiring" sign in the window. Just wonderin, does anyone know why Hardees on the east coast is Carl's Jr. on the west coast? And also why don't you see that many Hardees around anymore. I liked Hardees but you can barely ever find them anymore. Peace.

BuFu

X-Terminator
07-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Don't know where you live, Hburg, but there are a lot of Hardee's in the South - that's pretty much their territory now. There was one here in the Pittsburgh area, but I'm not sure if they're still open or not - haven't been over in that area in a few years.

SteelerFanInCA
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Great burgers. Can't go wrong at this place.

HburgXL06
07-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Don't know where you live, Hburg, but there are a lot of Hardee's in the South - that's pretty much their territory now. There was one here in the Pittsburgh area, but I'm not sure if they're still open or not - haven't been over in that area in a few years.

I'm from Harrisburg, PA which is about 200 miles or so (3 1/2 hours) from Pittsburgh so I'm not too far away. There used to be about 2 in this area but now they've disappeared. Oh well I guess, although I did like their all-emcompassin menu.

BuFu

CantStop85
07-05-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm from Harrisburg, PA which is about 200 miles or so (3 1/2 hours) from Pittsburgh so I'm not too far away. There used to be about 2 in this area but now they've disappeared. Oh well I guess, although I did like their all-emcompassin menu.

BuFu
Yeah, you'll pretty much only find Hardee's down in the south. We have a few here in Kentucky, but it seems even here they're disappearing.

tony hipchest
07-05-2006, 02:51 PM
o.k. break it up guys.

take it to the hot dog stand and ice cream cones forum.

:sofunny:

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Great burgers. Can't go wrong at this place.

its the best hamburger place in CA i believe... plus the fries are made fresh

and dont forget to get an extra side or 2 of the spread :smile:

Stlrs4Life
07-07-2006, 11:09 AM
We have Hardees here. They're ok, nothing spectacular.

Oh, and come back Suit.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-07-2006, 05:52 PM
We have Hardees here. They're ok, nothing spectacular.

Oh, and come back Suit.

the best thing about carls jr/hardees is the shakes and fries... and the bacon swiss chicken sandwich

tony hipchest
07-07-2006, 07:00 PM
the best thing about carls jr/hardees is the shakes and fries... and the bacon swiss chicken sandwich youre smack has taken a turn for the worse. do you like to warm your buns before eating a hotdog? youre not one who likes to put mayo on your buns are you?

think you can you "catch up" or do you just "relish" this? :bouncy:

i think the steelers and their fans prefer primanti's.

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-07-2006, 07:31 PM
youre smack has taken a turn for the worse. do you like to warm your buns before eating a hotdog? youre not one who likes to put mayo on your buns are you?

think you can you "catch up" or do you just "relish" this? :bouncy:

i think the steelers and their fans prefer primanti's.

no

but u love "in n out" for reasons we cannot disclose

tony hipchest
07-07-2006, 07:48 PM
no

but u love "in n out" for reasons we cannot disclose

sorry i really havent kept up with your burger joint thread. can you please expand on the old "in n out"?

Geez aka #1 KC Hater
07-07-2006, 08:43 PM
sorry i really havent kept up with your burger joint thread. can you please expand on the old "in n out"?

in n out is THE BEST hamburger place in SO CAL period. ask anyone who lives out here. or has had it. plus theres one in vegas cuz they know whats up

BlitzburghRockCity
07-08-2006, 07:36 AM

BuFu

We've still got a few Hardee's stores here in York, and I know of atleast one in the Hanover area...but how they keep going I have no idea. I like Hardees but we just dont go there that much anymore with all the other choices.

tony hipchest
07-08-2006, 10:40 AM
in n out is THE BEST hamburger place in SO CAL period. ask anyone who lives out here. or has had it. plus theres one in vegas cuz they know whats up well nextime im in vegas i may have to purchase some ol "in n out".

(i hear thats legal there):sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
07-08-2006, 10:50 AM
For as many commercials as Burger King does, I can hardly find one close to where I live in Pittsburgh.

I miss Rax.

clevestinks
07-08-2006, 11:03 AM
I would like to begin this post by saying that I do not know Suit, we do not talk but I do like him and I feel he has contributed a great deal to the forums here at SteelersFever.
Suit has offered all of us a powerful combination of his intelligent views on Steeler football, the Cavs, and all sorts of high powered posts on life. I personally think that all of us, yes all of us need to plea for his return. I don't care what his avatar says about him, that is individual anyway...for me i don't generally make a conscious habit of even looking at them. When I do look at them I just kinda smirk because I feel to each his own.

SteelersFever is a near flawless website but I do not not agree with allowing a longtime friend of this website to just walk away because of karma.
Come home, Suit, we want you back!
Well said Lyn, and I agree

BlitzburghRockCity
07-08-2006, 05:22 PM
For as many commercials as Burger King does, I can hardly find one close to where I live in Pittsburgh.

I miss Rax.

I keep having nightmares that the Burger King dude is chasing me around me house threatening to stone me with onion rings !! :sofunny:

Lyn
07-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Speaking of Burger King, there was an articlle in today's paper about the 90 yr old lady from Holt (a town just a very few miles from Lansing) who works 15 hours a week or 3 hours in the am Mon-Fri. Great story. http://lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage