PDA

View Full Version : run game

section514
06-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Just watched Sportscenter, The ranked the Steelers run game 11th. Ahead of the Ravens, Dolphins, Patriots, Bears. I can't remember the order and I didn't stick around to see who was 10th-#1.

tony hipchest
06-26-2006, 05:37 PM
steelers will have a top 5 run game. thats what they do.

Haiku_Dirtt
06-26-2006, 05:44 PM
steelers will have a top 5 run game. thats what they do.

I don't know. If Duce can just stay out of the sweatsuit for about 800 yards then maybe. This is Verron's year to be more... he'll surprise most.

Bigsteve332310
06-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Yeah i saw that too. The Bungles were ranked 7th. seattle-3, kc-2, san diego-1, and i cant remember the rest of the order.

Blitzburgh55
06-26-2006, 06:07 PM
I no they ranked us 9th in Qbs

Black@Gold Forever32
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
All I have to say I could care less where the three tools ranked us. For all I care they could put us at 32.

SteelerFanInCA
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
I guess you can those rankings for whatever they are worth.

clevestinks
06-26-2006, 06:32 PM
All I have to say I could care less where the three tools ranked us. For all I care they could put us at 32.
This adds to our back against the wall attitude we get! I like it!

SteelCzar76
06-26-2006, 06:40 PM
I didn't catch it 514,..but they probably ranked us there because they're not sold on Willie or Duce's durability. I can understand that,..but i look forward to both of them, Alan and the boy's up front proving them wrong. We have the best O- line in football INLUDING depth. If Duce is smart he knows it's Sh#t or get of the pot time,.. and willie has way more upside than people realize. I'm not taking anything from Simmons (with all he's had to deal with),...but Kemoeatu is a run Blocking monster. If he can get some reps onfield it will help out all the more. Let Espn pop greasy all they want, the only thing that matters is the TRUTH,....and that's STEELER FOOTBALL.

"Hail Caesar,..Hail the Black and Gold"

section514
06-26-2006, 09:02 PM
I didn't catch it 514,..but they probably ranked us there because they're not sold on Willie or Duce's durability. I can understand that,..but i look forward to both of them, Alan and the boy's up front proving them wrong. We have the best O- line in football INLUDING depth. If Duce is smart he knows it's Sh#t or get of the pot time,.. and willie has way more upside than people realize. I'm not taking anything from Simmons (with all he's had to deal with),...but Kemoeatu is a run Blocking monster. If he can get some reps onfield it will help out all the more. Let Espn pop greasy all they want, the only thing that matters is the TRUTH,....and that's STEELER FOOTBALL.

"Hail Caesar,..Hail the Black and Gold"

thats exactly what they said

nicesteel4life
06-27-2006, 12:58 PM
RANKINGS mean :poop:
It's what happens on the field.
One :injured: and all the rankings in the world SLIDE down.
One :danceshout: in the Endzone could change it as well.
One :headbutt: could change the outcome.

Let them :blah: there Picks, when they can get over 75% right I may listen