PDA

View Full Version : 15 Finalist

55BaileyFan
01-07-2012, 03:38 PM
http://steelerfreakmov.blogspot.com/2012/01/hall-of-fame-finalist.html

Fifteen finalist were named for the class of 2012. I threw in predictions as well.

TRH
01-08-2012, 02:29 PM
its nice to be optimistic but Dawson, Bettis, AND Greene aren't getting in. We'll be lucky to see 1 of the 3 make it in, due to where the votes come from, and if....it would likely be Dawson or Bettis.

jjpro11
01-08-2012, 02:43 PM
i think it's finally Dawson's year.

Surf-Bat
02-01-2012, 03:40 AM
It's criminal that Jerry Kramer, Tommy Nobis and LC Greenwood continue to be snubbed despite their towering credentials. Don't take my word for it. Look 'em up.

Andy Russell and Donnie Shell should be in, too. Again, their credentials speak for themselves. Dawson and Bettis I'm not worried about. They will be in soon enough.

Bayz101
02-01-2012, 03:47 AM
It's criminal that Jerry Kramer, Tommy Nobis and LC Greenwood continue to be snubbed despite their towering credentials. Don't take my word for it. Look 'em up.

Andy Russell and Donnie Shell should be in, too. Again, their credentials speak for themselves. Dawson and Bettis I'm not worried about. They will be in soon enough.

The media has too much play in how these decisions are made. Some of the best players will never make it to Canton.