PDA

View Full Version : Denver Weather - Mid 30s & Dry

Atlanta Dan
01-08-2012, 07:19 AM
Weather in Denver looks fine

35 degrees and light wind (Ben blamed the wind as a factor in Cleveland last week) at kickoff)

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USCO0105:1:US

StainlessStill
01-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Weather in Denver looks fine

35 degrees and light wind (Ben blamed the wind as a factor in Cleveland last week) at kickoff)

http://www.weather.com/weather/today/USCO0105:1:US

I saw last night that snow-showers were on their way with cold temps. I thought for sure if it snowed, we'd DESTROY.

ColoradoSteelerFan
01-08-2012, 08:07 AM
I live in Denver...we were supposed to get 1-3 inches last night into this morning but we only got a dusting. Road are dry and the day is supposed to be about 36 degrees at kick off (dropping into the high 20's by the end of the gam) with only about a 5 mph wind. Chilly but decent...weather shouldn't be a factor.

stb_steeler
01-08-2012, 09:05 AM
No problem, Ben will have his gloves on......:chuckle:

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 10:45 AM
No problem, Ben will have his gloves on......:chuckle:

How do you squeeze restroom titty with gloves on? :noidea:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 12:09 PM
How do you squeeze restroom titty with gloves on? :noidea:

Keep your trash talk in the blast furnace please. I will gladly ban you if you are simply going to crap all over regular threads. We are welcoming of other fans, but not when they can not keep their rude and nasty comments where they belong.

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Keep your trash talk in the blast furnace please. I will gladly ban you if you are simply going to crap all over regular threads. We are welcoming of other fans, but not when they can not keep their rude and nasty comments where they belong.

Now, now ladies. You know i'm to be alerted of any cat fights! Brb, getting pop-corn! :cya:

Boomer
01-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Now, now ladies. You know i'm to be alerted of any cat fights! Brb, getting pop-corn! :cya:

I don't think it would be a cat fight. That's requires 2 females. I can't imagine a female talking like the one here pretending to be that.

Boomer
01-08-2012, 12:20 PM

I say ban away!!! :tt02::tt02:

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I don't think it would be a cat fight. That's requires 2 females. I can't imagine a female talking like the one here pretending to be that.

What happened to all the dude cats??? Oh wait, I don't swing that way. Wait...What?

I'm lost :ididwhat:

nyuknyuk
01-08-2012, 12:39 PM
:screwy:Keep your trash talk in the blast furnace please. I will gladly ban you if you are simply going to crap all over regular threads. We are welcoming of other fans, but not when they can not keep their rude and nasty comments where they belong.

Welcoming other fans by letting Steelers people mock Denver visitors about Denver Broncos players taking bullets in the neck and how the people of Denver are collectively responsible for shooting Joey Porter in the butt? I haven't been to that thread in a while, but I sure hope someone cleaned it up.

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 12:43 PM
:screwy:

Welcoming other fans by letting Steelers people mock Denver visitors about Denver Broncos players taking bullets in the neck and how the people of Denver are collectively responsible for shooting Joey Porter in the butt? I haven't been to that thread in a while, but I sure hope someone cleaned it up.

Did you not attend elementary school? If someone is giving you hell, report them to a moderator! If there's going to be trash-talking, there's a place for that sort of stuff:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 12:43 PM
And it's posted in the Blast Furnace. Where trash talk belongs...like I just told you.

Again, get over yourself. I've been to your boards too, and there is just as much trash talking going on over there.

TroyP43
01-08-2012, 12:51 PM

This is some real lady-like behavior. Classy woman and a classy organization. Wouldn't expect anything less. Keep on hating. Everybody hates a winner. Enjoy the beatdown today :wave:

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 01:53 PM

Hey, Porter grew up in Denver. We can shoot him in the butt if we wanna!!

:mad::thmbdown::fingers::kick::troll::flipoff:

:upyours:

every thread i try to read in the main forum, there you are, trying to crash it and talk some weak, limp wristed smack. :rolleyes:

:coffee:

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 01:55 PM
:mad::thmbdown::fingers::kick::troll::flipoff:

:upyours:

:rofl:

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Anyway...back to the weather. :chuckle:

Hey wait...Tony, did you just kick that girl in the lady balls? (xtra points for me today for getting to say that twice!)

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Anyway...back to the weather. :chuckle:

Hey wait...Tony, did you just kick that girl in the lady balls? (xtra points for me today for getting to say that twice!):laughing:

:yep: yep, square shot directly to the femballs!

tony hipchest
01-08-2012, 02:49 PM
so in the thin air, with no weather to speak of, suisham should easilly be able to boot a 50 yarder, right?

:toofunny: i cant even type that w/o laughing... who am i kidding? they wont even let him attempt one that long.