PDA

View Full Version : 50% Ben, or a healthy Tebow?

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 10:26 AM
That was a poll held on SportsNation this week, in which Ben came out on top, 70-30. It's obvious that Ben's the better quarterback, even when hobbled. Hell, even Denver fans think so: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=204931

Gametime soon. Is a healthy Tebow better than a healthy Batch?

Kanata-Steeler
01-08-2012, 10:30 AM
That was a poll held on SportsNation this week, in which Ben came out on top, 70-30. It's obvious that Ben's the better quarterback, even when hobbled. Hell, even Denver fans think so: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=204931

Well, there's mere hours remaining until gametime, and every second is killing me. I think i'll go back to be and wake up at around 4:00.

That's abit far-fetched, but yes the Steelers will obviously adjust to help a hobbled Ben, but a 50% injured Ben, is not "really" better than any 100% Healthy QB. I mean comon', ... ya'd think. ?

FanSince72
01-08-2012, 10:37 AM
That's abit far-fetched, but yes the Steelers will obviously adjust to help a hobbled Ben, but a 50% injured Ben, is not "really" better than any 100% Healthy QB. I mean comon', ... ya'd think. ?

Exactly.

If Ben was a pocket-passer and that comparison was made to other such passers then yes, Ben would win out.
But the truth is that Ben actually sucks as a pocket-passer and I believe that he actually NEEDS to move around to get a better idea of where everyone else is on the field and not being able to do that severely compromises him.

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry if i'm not making any sense, i'm haven't slept for a day :chuckle:

Not to mention I have a bad cold, and this damn game has me amped up. Can't sleep.

Fire Arians
01-08-2012, 01:00 PM
ben on the bench is better than tebow

BleedPurple
01-08-2012, 01:14 PM

Have you seen Tebow's throwing motion? It's almost like he is throwing a shot put!

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 01:19 PM

Actually, i'd take a 10% Ben over a 100% Tebow. Hell, i'd take a 60% Ben over just about any decent healthy qb.

Kanata-Steeler
01-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Have you seen Tebow's throwing motion? It's almost like he is throwing a shot put!

ya, have you seen Tebow's throwing arm - the guy atleast shows up to every pratice, AND, he obviously works out (A LOT). He's almost as tough as a "real" RB.
you can read between these lines, but the point is .... muscles build tendons, which directly support bones.
Ben needs to WORK-OUT more. ! err atleast it wouldn't hurt right ?
most especially, becuase a 100% Ben, IS A SCRAMBLER ! duh! -but not so much with a busted-up ankle.

Kanata-Steeler
01-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Actually, i'd take a 10% Ben over a 100% Tebow. Hell, i'd take a 60% Ben over just about any decent healthy qb.

Didn't I warn you before about GAMBLING !? -my friend.
yep, I did. -LoL. -very stoopid thread.

Whodis
01-08-2012, 01:31 PM
I'll take Ben over Tebow and Eli Manning.

Watching this NFC game, Eli 0-5 , 3 int's and 0 td's in home playoff games. Ben gets no respect and I can't understand how they use Eli and Rivers in the same category.

Bayz101
01-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Didn't I warn you before about GAMBLING !? -my friend.
yep, I did. -LoL.

Dang bath salts!

Kanata-Steeler
01-08-2012, 01:34 PM
I'll take Ben over Tebow and Eli Manning.

Watching this NFC game, Eli 0-5 , 3 int's and 0 td's in home playoff games. Ben gets no respect and I can't understand how they use Eli and Rivers in the same category.

I would too !
Simply because we ALL know who has been behind BEN, (even before Ben), and yep, it's the STEELERS', not to mention "defense" .
Unless of course, that is too much to admit, but then again, hey? you end up contradicting your own "Fire Ariens" thread contibutions now haven't you?
Unfortunately, this is just a "bait n' switch" thread.

tanda10506
01-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I would take Ben at any percentage over Tebow. He's won some games with some goofball stuff, great defense, and some luck, but it's like having a RB at QB. I would take Batch over Tebow, probably even 50% Batch over Tebow.

Kanata-Steeler
01-08-2012, 01:56 PM
"any percentage" hence, you must have a LOT OF TRUST in the rest of the Steelers'
And ppl, don't we ALL ?!
Ya baby7, ya baby we DO !

tanda10506
01-08-2012, 02:28 PM
I do have a lot of trust in the Steelers defense, but it's kind of an easy pick over Tebow, he's a QB that can't pass.

pilotperk
01-08-2012, 05:44 PM
I would take Ben at any percentage over Tebow. He's won some games with some goofball stuff, great defense, and some luck, but it's like having a RB at QB. I would take Batch over Tebow, probably even 50% Batch over Tebow.

How are you feeling about that about now? Yes is early, but..

SteelCityMom
01-08-2012, 06:19 PM
LOL...not very good obviously!

pilotperk
01-08-2012, 08:09 PM
ben on the bench is better than tebow

Not so sure.... this thread had all the makings to be epic