PDA

View Full Version : Just too injurred

sharkweek
01-08-2012, 05:13 PM
every single DL starter gone, no Ryan Clark, Ben who probably shouldn't be playing with a plethora of injuries (and certainly his ankle), and no Mendenhall, and of course the OL drama (most notably no Pouncey, and I'm not really one to harp on the OL too much, I think the unit is functional, but only with a healthy QB...), not to forget we're playing with less than 100% Harrison and Woodley duo

not only will it be a miracle to come back in this game, it will be a major miracle to win 3 more

I'm not usually a pessimist, but I can't help but feel like this season is over even with a half to go, and even if we somehow win this game.

We could do it last season against the Ravens being down even more than we are now, but with such a gimpy team I really don't have the faith I did then

Last season no other team was plagued by injuries more than Green Bay, but they didn't even come close to the level of injuries at key positions, particularly QB.

Eztarget
01-08-2012, 05:19 PM
This is really it. Too old, too injured.

Harrison and Woodley are getting NO pressure on Tebow. As bad as Tebow is you cannot give anyone that much time.

Our who front starting three on the D line are out. They usually get the push up the middle and open the lanes for our LBers. That just isn't happening now and Denver is eating us up.

BlaZeQuietly
01-08-2012, 05:19 PM
yeah

dysthymic
01-08-2012, 05:24 PM
dropped passes, missed blocks, blown coverages, bad QB decisions...injuries are not an excuse,,,, every team has injuries

FightFan27
01-08-2012, 05:25 PM
injury or excuse . Just look ay Green Bay last year

sharkweek
01-08-2012, 05:43 PM
injury or excuse . Just look ay Green Bay last year

its not an excuse, its a reason, I even talked about Green Bay last year, however they still had Rodgers and many of their other key playmakers in their superbowl run.

Ben looks far too injured to be effective, heck, I'd gladly give up 3 other starters if it meant Ben being magically 100% healthy.