PDA

View Full Version : WR Screen

ZoneBlitzer
01-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Can we now cut this play out of the playbook? Haven't you seen enough negative plays? Tomlin? Arians? What will it take? The Broncos with the ball on the 10 yard line?

plenewken
01-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Can we now cut this play out of the playbook? Haven't you seen enough negative plays? Tomlin? Arians? What will it take? The Broncos with the ball on the 10 yard line?

This kind of play is typical of a Mickey Mouse offense.

jjpro11
01-08-2012, 07:01 PM
then you'd be cutting out half our offensive playbook.

lipps83
01-08-2012, 08:57 PM
then you'd be cutting out half our offensive playbook.

If you ask Benny and Brucey it is the single greatest play thought up of all time, ALL TIME!

TRH
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
It's become SO predictable that its coming, that even the announcer crew is warning the world what we're going to do.

DROP this play, Arians, and if you don't, you better cut its use by 75%.

truesteelerfan
01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Good grief you are SO correct- it was stupid silly that a High School D could predict it. Remove it before next year or you'll see other teams with a lot more pick-6 against us once that play is formed at the line before the snap

Curtain_of_Steel
01-08-2012, 09:36 PM
It works when the other team doesnt know its coming when you do a 3 wr set, lol. But apparently Broncos knew it each time.

How about faking it, sending Wallace long on a bolt? To creative.

tanda10506
01-08-2012, 09:37 PM
I predict we won't win another SB with Arians. Did you see the way Ben played in the 4th, absolute playoff stud, great passing, made some plays on the run, and would have won the game if not for the 5 guys up front that cover Denver's 3. IMO, there is no more questioning Ben, he is top 5 and an amazing playmaker, and in the playoffs he defies pain and the limitations of the human body. This offense with these receivers should be top 5 in passing, Arians is the one holding us back. I know it will be in vain, but I'm going to be starting an online petition on Arians, I will give you the info when I get started.

SteelWarrior69
01-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Actually they ought to run that quick hit reverse to Wallace with his speed than that stupid ass WR screen that almost cost us more pts (

jjpro11
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
the WR screen probably cost us a first round bye vs Baltimore and should have cost us the game today if the refs weren't retarded as usual.