PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bengals, it means nothing

Indy_Steelers
06-27-2006, 07:41 AM
OK, I am going to sacrifice my rep points again by making fun of the Bengals.:boxing:

This is an audio clip from the Steelers Super Bowl DVD. To put it in context, it is after the home loss to the Bengals.

http://www.momoshare.com/audio/view.php?play=6b03bd6230a6eb319d08c6dac0602693

This is why I have watched the DVD several times. I cannot believe I missed it before.:dang:
Also, the Randle El pass to Ward in the SB was also executed against the Browns earlier in the season.:bouncy:

PisnNapalm
06-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Gotta love the Marlboro and Tanqueray tuned voice of Harry Kalas.:cool:

nicesteel4life
06-27-2006, 01:49 PM
OH YEAH.......Means, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!
But they did win the division!
15 more years they might just get to the next level.

Brings a point to mind from this past weekend. My Sons ball tea was in last place all year. Playoffs came and they Knocked off the top 2 teams and BEAT the third for CHAMPIONS!!!

It's all when you peak!

Hawk Believer
06-27-2006, 02:58 PM
OH YEAH.......Means, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!!!
But they did win the division!
15 more years they might just get to the next level.

Brings a point to mind from this past weekend. My Sons ball tea was in last place all year. Playoffs came and they Knocked off the top 2 teams and BEAT the third for CHAMPIONS!!!

It's all when you peak!
That sounds like it would make a good screenplay.

clevestinks
06-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Steelers = 5 Lombardi trophies thats all I care about! Its not about the bengals to me

section514
06-27-2006, 03:20 PM
That sounds like it would make a good screenplay.
The life story of Shaun Alexander sounds like a good screenplay too, but no one wants to see a movie with a sad ending...:sofunny: lol

HometownGal
06-27-2006, 03:32 PM
The life story of Shaun Alexander sounds like a good screenplay too, but no one wants to see a movie with a sad ending...:sofunny: lol

LMAO!! :chuckle:

MGM was going to do a screenplay featuring The Walrus, but couldn't make room in their budget for a million boxes of Kleenex.

section514
06-27-2006, 03:35 PM
so they got a million boxes of giant eagle brand facial tissue, but then his nose turned all red and sore so the movie fell through the cracks, it was later picked up by ETWN.