PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fans

steelbad@50
01-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Listen up, I know its a long shot but I will be rooting for Denver and Houston next week. Now that would be an upset. LOL,:noidea: wishful thinking right.

Ricco Suavez
01-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Will not watch but would love those outcomes.

Curtain_of_Steel
01-08-2012, 09:53 PM
as long as ravens loose an packers and saints go out. Giant too, lol I would really prefer Rogers get caught with a crack pipe or a hooker as I'm tired of seeing that commercial, lol
Although the Jets commercial is great, lol

Tebow can win it all, that would be a great story. I told my buddy who is a bronco fan. If Tebow can beat a top def, than he can take the next step. He did that. even though we beat our selves, he still won.

He can win it all. thank god, thank satan i dont care. lol

Eztarget
01-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I know anything can happen but the real Superbowl will most likely be played in Green Bay week after next when they play the Saints. I really don't think anyone can stop the Saints/Packers at this point.

harrison'samonster
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I know anything can happen but the real Superbowl will most likely be played in Green Bay week after next when they play the Saints. I really don't think anyone can stop the Saints/Packers at this point.

i'd have to agree, those two teams have been playing at a higher level than any others throughout this season.

It would be nice to see an underdog get through and pull of the SB upset