2. Kelechi Osemele, G, Iowa State
3. Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
4. Brandon Mosley, OT, Auburn
5. George Iloka, S, Boise State
6. Jordan Jefferson, QB LSU
7. Chris Rainey, WR/RB, Florida

PhantomJB93
01-09-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't think we'll take Jefferson, I don't like the idea of taking a QB anywhere this year anyway, but Jefferson also has character issues and such that would probably keep us away from him.

MDSteel15
01-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Really like picks 1, 2 and 5! But I am with Phantom, don't know about taking Jefferson. I like Kellen Moore, Case Keenum and Ryan Lindley in the middle rounds and Brandon Weedon as a late 6th or 7th round or F/S pick up!

MDSteel15
01-10-2012, 08:31 AM
OMG! After watching that fiasco last night, if Jordan Jefferson is even on the lips of anybody in charge of player personnel I might throw up.... TERRIBLE

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
01-10-2012, 06:41 PM
OMG! After watching that fiasco last night, if Jordan Jefferson is even on the lips of anybody in charge of player personnel I might throw up.... TERRIBLE

4real im not a big follower of LSU but when i did watch some LSU games before last night i thought he was a pretty good QB and he could learn and get better to be a good back up but now i dont even think he could be a good back up lol

BigRick
01-10-2012, 11:26 PM

I'll second that! :helmet:

FireOmarTomlin
01-11-2012, 10:43 PM
1/5 good

the rest? meh
terrible

BengalDestroyer
01-14-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't think we'll take Jefferson, I don't like the idea of taking a QB anywhere this year anyway, but Jefferson also has character issues and such that would probably keep us away from him.

and he sucks