PDA

View Full Version : dolphins browns tickets

samadam1
06-27-2006, 01:37 PM
i will be getting tickets (confirmed last week) from the steelers for the dolphins and browns (home) game. i need to sell these so i can buy 2 for the chiefs game. contact me if interested. i live in indiana and have gone to a game the past 9 years. i look forward to this every year.:smile:

samadam1@yahoo.com

simeon

MyCuz64Furness
06-27-2006, 02:09 PM
what seats???

samadam1
06-29-2006, 09:16 AM
won't know until I receive from ticket office.

my 95
06-29-2006, 11:26 AM
kind of tough to consider buying tickets if you dont know where they are or how much they cost....

nicesteel4life
06-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah need to know the cost?
Remember were STEELER FEVER FANS

samadam1
06-30-2006, 02:21 PM
i'll sell tickets below broker and ebay prices, so looking around $500 for pair in upper endzone area. tickets are usually upper endzone for individual games. i have alot of cost with 2 nights stay at hotel, driving over 800 miles, etc.

simeon

nicesteel4life
06-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Thats $250 a ticket....Remeber were all STEELER FEVER FANS....Those prices are HIGH!!!
Your'e gonna have to drop to get that kind of price out of Here, you would be better on EBAY.....

my 95
06-30-2006, 04:18 PM
he is kind of inline for broker prices, so for out of the area fans he will sell.........i just bought from a broker......sect 137 row a.......paid thru the nose, but we're drivin 1100 miles and I cant take a chance with a scalper......I want to know I have good seats

samadam1
07-03-2006, 08:18 AM
i wish i could sell them cheaper, but downtown hotel for 2 nights and tickets for the chiefs game, driving expenses,etc i have to sell them for that price.

BlacknGold Bleeder
07-03-2006, 11:07 AM
i wish i could sell them cheaper, but downtown hotel for 2 nights and tickets for the chiefs game, driving expenses,etc i have to sell them for that price.

Don't take this the wrong way but... if you want to sell them here a little above cost is what you could expect to get. It's not up to us to pay for your trip!! :dang:

stlrtruck
07-07-2006, 11:03 AM
i'll sell tickets below broker and ebay prices, so looking around $500 for pair in upper endzone area. tickets are usually upper endzone for individual games. i have alot of cost with 2 nights stay at hotel, driving over 800 miles, etc.

simeon

Well, you should be able to change/cancel the hotel reservations, it might be cheaper to fly rather than drive the 800 miles...

FINALLY, if you don't sell the Dolphins tickets by the first of August, I'll buy them BUT NOT at the price you're asking, it's going to have to be closer to face value than the $500 a pair. I'll pay like $75 (maybe $100) per ticket (depending on the actual cost which I'm pretty sure is like $57.50 including the shipping the steelers charge).

Lyn
07-07-2006, 11:48 AM
I know exactly where you are coming from. I have to drive there also plus get the hotel plus buy parking spaces at 115. a crack because they are the ones I want. Noone makes me get them there. But you have a product people want and are willing to pay for don't lower your standards because some people here are telling you it is "not up to them to pay for trip"........although that is true, the tickets will pay for your trip completely sell them where you make the most money. Let the people who live there sell for 55 bucks which if they do do that, I have never met one LOL

Oh I also tried the flying thing.........I spent more time sitting around airports than anything else.:)

stlrtruck
07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
I've had luck in the past getting tickets on game day at face value but I'm not risking it for the Home Opener.

When I risked in the past, I had a 3 hour drive. Now it's either a 2 1/2 flight plus a rental car or a 18 hour drive.

Lyn
07-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I hear you. It makes a huge difference if you come to a game or two a year or if you go to all of them. Plus some people enjoy waiting until kickoff to get a ticket, I don't. Although it is an option. The tickets are hard to get without digging deeply into your pockets. I was lucky this year and did get 12 of them.

stlrtruck
07-21-2006, 11:22 AM
i will be getting tickets (confirmed last week) from the steelers for the dolphins and browns (home) game. i need to sell these so i can buy 2 for the chiefs game. contact me if interested. i live in indiana and have gone to a game the past 9 years. i look forward to this every year.:smile:

samadam1@yahoo.com

simeon

So were you able to sale the tickets to the Phins game?

samadam1
07-25-2006, 12:33 PM
I haven't received them from the ticket office yet. I won't try to sell them until I have them in hand so I can tell buyer what section and row number they are.

Haiku_Dirtt
07-28-2006, 10:01 PM

samadam1@yahoo.com

simeon

I'll be in town that week but only need a single ticket. It would be nice to have a ticket but I'm thinking of just kickin' it at the stadium before the game and testing the water. But if you don't sell or plan on breaking up the pair then let me know. But like the others I'm in a lower price bracket than broker prices for this game. I have KC and one other in the season already.

BTW anyone...I'm hearing that Thursday there is a lot going on in town before the game. Any info on it?

SteelersHoss
07-29-2006, 07:51 PM
THats what i have been wndering as well, if there is anything special planned. As for the price. It's the home opener, Thurday night , PRIME TIME, i honestly don;t think those prices are tooo high. If you dont have tickets, and want to be there, sometimes you have to pay a little more. See you all on the 7th

samadam1
08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Finally got tickets

2-tickets dolphins sec 520 row DD 450.00 firm
2-4 tickets browns section 520 row T $250 pair

samadam1
08-23-2006, 08:58 AM
update for dolphins game.
tickets are $400 for 2 tickets together section 520 row dd.